ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

No one is more frightened of change than you and the stuffy conservatives that make up MAGA. To turn back the clock to simpler times when American conformity (and a bunch of racist white men) ruled is your fantasy.

Fantasy, you say?

Who are you to tell someone what era they’re living in? If they believe they’re living in a time of American conformity with racist white men ruling everything then that’s when and where they’re living. Why can’t you support that? It’s doing no harm to you for them to believe that. By not validating their feelings, you deny their existence. Empathy and understanding goes a long way.

Fantasy, you say?

Who are you to tell someone what era they’re living in? If they believe they’re living in a time of American conformity with racist white men ruling everything then that’s when and where they’re living. Why can’t you support that? It’s doing no harm to you for them to believe that. By not validating their feelings, you deny their existence. Empathy and understanding goes a long way.
They won't see, but I see what you're doing here.

They won't see, but I see what you're doing here.

Lol. I thought there was no way to avoid it but you're right @nctransplant . These idiots can't recognize when they're being trolled. Case in point:

You should consider that the next time you start ranting about the transgender crowd. You've already run one member away from this thread.
By all means, identify however you want to identify. I just wish I had invested in a trump swag merchandise booth$ 10 years ago.

I don't think anyone is persecuting them, or denying them their choice to display their ignorance and stupidity, while buying and wearing gimmick merchandise that makes them look stupid as hell. Quite the opposite. They're being encouraged to do it.
No one is more frightened of change than you and the stuffy conservatives that make up MAGA. To turn back the clock to simpler times when American conformity (and a bunch of racist white men) ruled is your fantasy.
I know the world is changing. I freely accept that. However, ignorance like this is always been around, just like pretty much every other lifestyle and opinion and perspective has always been around, relative to the circumstances.
I didn't literally mean they should have their voting rights taken away from them. Lighten up, Francis. It's pretty undeniable that their logic is sound. Everyone knows that Joe Biden isn't really president, and Donald Trump is actually vicariously running the country by telling Obama he's actually president and he can carry out his plans through Joe Biden. That makes total sense.

They don't bother me at all. All shapes and sizes. If that's her best life, good for her. Cults have to have cult members. Otherwise there wouldn't be cults.

It's been fun though to mock them while simultaneously pointing out their hypocrisy. Thinking the election was stolen from Donald Trump is mentally ill. But thinking you're a woman that just happened to be born with a dick is completely normal.

Clown world.

Fantasy, you say?

Bro how does your ass live on this board but youre too broke to pay for it? Isnt that a bit embarrassing?

Genuine question that I know you’ll see within the next 5 minutes.

Bro how does your ass live on this board but youre too broke to pay for it? Isnt that a bit embarrassing?

Genuine question that I know you’ll see within the next 5 minutes.

Why pay for something I can get for free? It costs me nothing to make fun of morons like yourself. See, this is why Gen Z idiots like you have to live at home with your parents and then cry about life being too expensive. Make better decisions. Make your own coffee instead of buying a Starbucks everyday and paying for free message boards.

And yes, I saw this within 5 minutes. You got me there! Maybe it had something to do with the fact that you quoted my poast within seconds of me poasting it.

Why pay for something I can get for free? It costs me nothing to make fun of morons like yourself. See, this is why Gen Z idiots like you have to live at home with your parents and then cry about life being too expensive.

And yes, I saw this within 5 minutes. You got me there! Maybe it had something to do with the fact that you quoted my poast within seconds of me poasting it.
Yep, knew it was going to be quick.

So you like freeloading? Very bootstraps of you

And I’m a millennial that graduated college in 2010. Good try though

Yep, knew it was going to be quick.

So you like freeloading? Very bootstraps of you

And I’m a millennial that graduated college in 2010. Good try though

Graduated with a degree in Gender Studies, I'm sure of it. That's why even in your 30s, you're still living at home with your parents The market for Gender Studies degrees wasn't what you thought it would be, huh? Who knew?

Graduated with a degree in Gender Studies, I'm sure of it. That's why even in your 30s, you're still living at home with your parents The market for Gender Studies degrees wasn't what you thought it would be, huh? Who knew?
Damn, then how did my white male ass end up in finance?

Crazy world.

Aww it seems I hurt the other boomers feelings for typing quickly on my phone.

Damn, then how did my white male ass end up in finance?

i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

haven't seen you this giddy over an election since the time you predicted a red tidal wave in '22.
Did I miss a decade or something? How many national elections have there been between '22 and the upcoming one in '24? Solid point though, he is giddy.

Totally not a cult.

Anyone who wears those glasses, in public- unless they lost a bet and/or it's Halloween- should never be allowed to vote. And, anyone who displays her thought process, should never be allowed to vote.

Trump is still president... BUT, Obama is really in charge and telling Joe Biden what to do. So, all of the alleged misery the country is experiencing is because of Barack Obama, via his senseless surrogate-Joe Biden. However, none of that can be possible if Donald Trump is STILL the president. Their reality is so shot-full-of-holes. The only thing dumber is when people believe that just because Trump can fill rallies with these ignorant people, then Trump obviously won the election.
See, this is the type of post I'm talking about when I question your claim that you are neutral and don't favor one party's politics over another. They may both be bottom feeders, it's a race to the bottom, or whatever, but when you constantly pound/insult one over the other, it's tantamount to favoring that other party. It's certainly not playing Switzerland. Maybe it's just an obsession with Trump and not actually R's. For many here though, that obsession is worse than living rent free . . . .

#SquattingInYourMindSince2016

So trump and biden have agreed to a debate. Something tells me we’re gonna find out what’s worse than rock bottom as far as the us political scene goes. What a fukn shit show.

The libs here will make fun of this woman and yet believe that a man can magically become a woman or vice versa and it's perfectly normal. Who's more delusional?
I know. I know. I'm good at this. It's the libs.

But listen to the what the interviewer actually says. He twists things around to create a self-serving fallacy, just as any good lib needs to do in order to make his fallacious point.

See, this is the type of post I'm talking about when I question your claim that you are neutral and don't favor one party's politics over another. They may both be bottom feeders, it's a race to the bottom, or whatever, but when you constantly pound/insult one over the other, it's tantamount to favoring that other party. It's certainly not playing Switzerland. Maybe it's just an obsession with Trump and not actually R's. For many here though, that obsession is worse than living rent free . . . .

#SquattingInYourMindSince2016
It's got nothing to do with their politics. That woman is screaming to be mocked. It's awesome to see people defending her stupidity because of their own politics. She's objectively stupid. Her comments are delusional. She's an idiot, with or without the Maga glasses. It's kind of sad seeing people take advantage of them, but they don't care.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Trump is still president... BUT, Obama is really in charge and telling Joe Biden what to do. So, all of the alleged misery the country is experiencing is because of Barack Obama, via his senseless surrogate-Joe Biden. However, none of that can be possible if Donald Trump is STILL the president. Their reality is so shot-full-of-holes. The only thing dumber is when people believe that just because Trump can fill rallies with these ignorant people, then Trump obviously won the election.
I know the world is changing. I freely accept that. However, ignorance like this is always been around, just like pretty much every other lifestyle and opinion and perspective has always been around, relative to the circumstances.
I didn't literally mean they should have their voting rights taken away from them. Lighten up, Francis. It's pretty undeniable that their logic is sound. Everyone knows that Joe Biden isn't really president, and Donald Trump is actually vicariously running the country by telling Obama he's actually president and he can carry out his plans through Joe Biden. That makes total sense.

They don't bother me at all. All shapes and sizes. If that's her best life, good for her. Cults have to have cult members. Otherwise there wouldn't be cults.
It's got nothing to do with their politics. That woman is screaming to be mocked. It's awesome to see people defending her stupidity because of their own politics. She's objectively stupid. Her comments are delusional. She's an idiot, with or without the Maga glasses. It's kind of sad seeing people take advantage of them, but they don't care.

this is why you are a space cadet.

The woman is a little goofy, but she isn't saying anything that far-fetched (in spite of the interviewer's efforts to make it seem that way) unless you put it in that kaleidoscope of a brain of yours and turn it into the nonsense that no one but you intended it to be. Listening to her with an open mind, she isn't saying that Trump is actually president, she's saying that as far as SHE is concerned he is. In her heart. A de facto president if you will, not the official one. She refuses to accept that he isn't in the WH because she doesn't believe that the election was a fair one. That is not the fantastic POV you (and the interviewer) try to make it out to be.

Myself, I know Biden is officially president; but instead of thinking that Trump in my heart is the president, I just understand and accept that Biden should probably NOT be there for roughly the same reasons behind this woman's thinking. I believe that the 'officiality is tainted, and for that to be the case with an American institution makes my skin crawl. What's the difference? Why is what she says such a big deal? Only because you try to make it one. The minor difference is that my claim is of an illegitimate election that might have gone the other way had it not been for vote harvesting. Her contention is that it WOULD have gone the other way. None of this makes either one of us the looney toon that you try so hard yourself to be.

You just like tripping out on any opportunity to spew your brand of idiocy. You think it's clever, but it's just silly and obnoxious. Not @Heels Noir level of obnoxiousness, but not that far off..

Reactions: Archer2
this is why you are a space cadet.

The woman is a little goofy, but she isn't saying anything that far-fetched (in spite of the interviewer's efforts to make it seem that way) unless you put it in that kaleidoscope of a brain of yours and turn it into the nonsense that no one but you intended it to be. Listening to her with an open mind, she isn't saying that Trump is actually president, she's saying that as far as SHE is concerned he is. In her heart. A de facto president if you will, not the official one. She refuses to accept that he isn't in the WH because she doesn't believe that the election was a fair one. That is not the fantastic POV you (and the interviewer) try to make it out to be.

Myself, I know Biden is officially president; but instead of thinking that Trump in my heart is the president, I just understand and accept that Biden should probably NOT be there for roughly the same reasons behind this woman's thinking. I believe that the 'officiality is tainted, and for that to be the case with an American institution makes my skin crawl. What's the difference? Why is what she says such a big deal? Only because you try to make it one. The minor difference is that my claim is of an illegitimate election that might have gone the other way had it not been for vote harvesting. Her contention is that it WOULD have gone the other way. None of this makes either one of us the looney toon that you try so hard yourself to be.

You just like tripping out on any opportunity to spew your brand of idiocy. You think it's clever, but it's just silly and obnoxious. Not @Heels Noir level of obnoxiousness, but not that far off..
The guy interviewing the woman is the one who is "twisting things around", huh? What is his "self-serving fallacy?" She offers-up the conspiracy nuggets, and he serves them back to her and she even realizes she's making no sense. If she wants to pretend Trump is still the president, then Trump is responsible for the alleged misery the country is enduring. But, even if we give her a pass and say "Okay, she just prefers to disown Joe Biden." Cool... then, she takes that premise and attaches Barack Obama to it and knits a nutty sweater about a shadow presidency. The guy holding the mic is just letting her knit. The glasses are ideal because you can draw the same conclusion without listening to her. The sad part is the GOP has become a party of enablers to these morons. Trump bought the GOP for a gimmick and turned it into a cult.

Listening to her with an open mind, she isn't saying that Trump is actually president, she's saying that as far as SHE is concerned he is. In her heart. A de facto president if you will, not the official one.
"He's already president. He's our president. He's president now, I believe he is."

Hmm, sounds to me like she is indeed saying Trump is actually president. Of course she also says that Obama is "setting" in his basement calling da shots, so who knows WTF this crazy broad is trying to say?

PWABPTJBs knew early on that Joe Biden wasn’t their President. This is how they were born. This isn’t a choice. Instead of tearing these people down and disputing their truth, maybe try to have some compassion for people different than you.

I have no doubt about your description of her and its accuracy, Truthfully, I didn't watch any of it because no one does or posts those things because the subject of the interview is going to make a concise and cogent point. That's not the goal of the one doing the interview and they'll edit out 50 people who are "normal" and keep the one who's unhinged.

There is the counter in that you commented about the trump/maga/cult person, but didn't comment about the ridiculous person at Joe's rally (I mean, if you were being equal in your treatment of bo' sides). Of course, there is the tiny problem that no one has recently posted such an interview since Biden doesn't do any actual public appearances for supporters to appear at and when he does, it's like 30 people who are tightly controlled or ordered by their union/police chief to stand there in the background.

So trump and biden have agreed to a debate. Something tells me we’re gonna find out what’s worse than rock bottom as far as the us political scene goes. What a fukn shit show.

LOL. Biden's team has a list of conditions that Trump had to agree to. The most telling one is that Biden's team requires no audience. It can only take place in a studio to be broadcast. They are scared to death that the crowd would be pro-Trump, as they should be. Because it would be.

June 27 on CNN.

Reactions: nctransplant
The guy interviewing the woman is the one who is "twisting things around", huh? What is his "self-serving fallacy?" She offers-up the conspiracy nuggets, and he serves them back to her and she even realizes she's making no sense. If she wants to pretend Trump is still the president, then Trump is responsible for the alleged misery the country is enduring. But, even if we give her a pass and say "Okay, she just prefers to disown Joe Biden." Cool... then, she takes that premise and attaches Barack Obama to it and knits a nutty sweater about a shadow presidency. The guy holding the mic is just letting her knit. The glasses are ideal because you can draw the same conclusion without listening to her. The sad part is the GOP has become a party of enablers to these morons. Trump bought the GOP for a gimmick and turned it into a cult.

if you don't catch the guy twisting things, you have no business commenting on a video. You might actually be that stupid but I think you're doing just what I said you were. For example, she says obama is the president figuratively speaking, and then explains he's as good as president because he's calling the shots., The interviewer ignores what she explains and puts that thought out there literally and spits it back at her literally, when she didn't mean it literally...and you of course follow suit.

She isn't the one who looks foolish as much as the interviewer is just being a jackass trying to make her seem that way. Don't get mew wrong, she's more umm, demonstrative that I would care to be, but that doesn't make her wrong or mixed up no matter how hard you and the interviewer try to make it seem that way. As I pointed out, the only fault in her POV, from my perspective, is assuming Trump would have won. I say he very well might have won.

"He's already president. He's our president. He's president now, I believe he is."

Hmm, sounds to me like she is indeed saying Trump is actually president. Of course she also says that Obama is "setting" in his basement calling da shots, so who knows WTF this crazy broad is trying to say?
selective listening and taking things out of context as is taking place here is just what I'm lol'ing about. That's all you clowns can do. If you watch with an unbiased perspective, she's clearly saying...as I've already pointed and as you are ignoring...that TO HER he's president. It's her way of saying that Biden shouldn't be president and Trump should. And Biden in reality probably shouldn't but we'll never know how an aboveboard election might have turned out.

But just ignore all that, take a few words out of context, and you have Heels Noir's specialty.

And yeah she does say obama is calling the shots. Do you know how many times that prospect has been proposed by a great number of people who are aware enough to understand that Biden is getting direction from someone somewhere? Maybe it is obama. Maybe it's his surrounding minions. Who knows and who cares, the fact is that his senile ass has no business trying to run a country and that's the message she gets across perfectly well.. I know I'm not the only one who has joked about somebody pulling his strings. People all over the world have that understanding.

Reactions: Archer2
LOL. Biden's team has a list of conditions that Trump had to agree to. The most telling one is that Biden's team requires no audience. It can only take place in a studio to be broadcast. They are scared to death that the crowd would be pro-Trump, as they should be. Because it would be.

June 27 on CNN.
Yea I heard that. Didn’t know it was Biden’s teams idea to not have an audience.

If you watch with an unbiased perspective, she's clearly saying...as I've already pointed and as you are ignoring...that TO HER he's president.
I doubt anyone is as biased as you regarding that video. As for "TO HER he's president," thanks for agreeing with what strum and I have been saying all along. I never thought you would come around to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT