ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

It is going to move slowly, these politicians have to meet, re-meet, re-strategize, double-check the polls, meet again, but out a rumor, then finally make a statement. Crazier things have happened, but you gotta think he'll step down.

Waiting til the maga veep is chosen seems wise...
Step down as in we get President Kackles or a new person will be nominated for 2024 v. Orange?

I think we can all agree at this point that there isn't a chance in hell that Biden wins this election
If the election was today, I'd agree. There's still plenty of time for Trump to **** it up considering he's still around the margin of error in the polls. That alone should cause concern.

Reactions: bluetoe
The situations are not the same. The R's have a candidate that has some horrible issues on a personal level, but good policies.
Have you read the quotes from Senator and govs in the GOP, who then turn around and kiss the orange boot? The GOP is a wreck, partly due to Trump. Your own Senators said Trump would ruin the GOP... Dems said nothing remotely similar.
It has been hidden from everyone by those in the know and those that are supposed to tell us about it.
No it hasn't. In 2020 it was obvious he was ancient. It is clear, none of the news is surprising given what Biden seemed like 3 yrs ago and ever since.

Have you read the quotes from Senator and govs in the GOP, who then turn around and kiss the orange boot? The GOP is a wreck, partly due to Trump. Your own Senators said Trump would ruin the GOP... Dems said nothing remotely similar.
This same type of thing happens in every party in every election. Our VP, while technically setting aside the specific moniker of being a racist, accused our P of doing those things that racists do and also working with them. Yet, she was just pleased as punch to accept her nomination after receiving essentially no support in the primaries. The D's are the absolute beasts when it comes to burying the hatchet and uniting to support whoever is their leader.

No it hasn't. In 2020 it was obvious he was ancient. It is clear, none of the news is surprising given what Biden seemed like 3 yrs ago and ever since.
I would agree that it was obvious to those paying attention that he was ancient. And there are those of us here who repeatedly have brought up the issue, even in 2020. But, there is absolutely a difference between being ancient and being mentally challenged and therein lies the issue. It's not Joe's age, it's his abilities. Go back to post #59,022 where @heelmanwilm described an example. Joe was kept in the basement during the 2020 campaign for a reason, and it wasn't for fear of covid. They don't do press conferences and interactions where he can't read a teleprompter for a reason. They call a "lid" all the time for a reason. They run off to Delaware all the time for a reason.

But don't act like this hasn't been attempted to be hidden by his peeps, the D's, and the media. Remember all the "he's sharp as a tack" and he's a ball of energy in private stuff? It's also no coincidence that this came to a point at the debate and suddenly the press and the machine started the replace Joe wave. If he was leading in the polls, at least in the swing states, would this be happening? I think not.

So, you think he's getting kicked to the curb. Is that as in he steps down or does he simply announce that he's finishing his term and that's it?

Lol. The Dems are just sitting around secretly hoping Biden falls down the stairs so they can move on.

F no, you can't bosides the Left's response to Biden and the Right's response to Trump.
F yeah, I just did.

As to the rest of your blah blah blah, no amount of superfluous detail will disguise the fact that the demlibs are suffering a fundamentally more profound divide at this time than the republicans are (or have, for that matter). The only important difference is in the hilariously inopportune timing.

I know you used this as a general phrase to represent the act of voting, but the RNC and Trump really must have a ground game in place to both take advantage of alternatives to this form of voting and to monitor the antics of the opposition. He's been bitching for the last four years, there's no way they should get surprised with any shenanigans this time around. They may not be able to stop it in full, but they can at least limit the damage and/or prevent it versus the piss poor attempts at lawsuits after the horse was out of the barn in 2020.
much merit in this. But relax a little and bask in the knowledge that a much greater share of the probably inevitable harvested votes will likely go Trump's way, and that with the harvesters being independent of his campaign. If they are more thoroughly convinced by adept campaigning....well then

how much more will it take for the leftist lemmings to wake up and understand how they've been routinely led over the cliff by their chosen Pied Pipers.

You gotta watch this, especially for his words at the beginning. Unbelievable.. And all you hear is how Trump is the perv. LMAO.

And here's a clip I've posted a number of times, starting from way back when he was coherent but just as mindless and very much a perv....watch him try to suggest that he knows 'Chuck' personally but doesn't know he's paraplegic and in a wheelchair, even though it's in plain sight. Then watch when he tells the crowd to stand up for Chuck but instead of the uplifted hands gesture normally used to signal that action, he gestures a different sort of 'standing up'. He is a complete tool and a fraud and he always has been.

all I’ll say is be careful what you wish for. Independents will decide the election and if Harris becomes the nominee she polls better against trump among them and polls within margin of error against him nationally. Of course that’s without anyone knowing anything about her. Once she starts campaigning it could go either way as people get to know her. Plus She would destroy trump in a debate if that were to happen. She’s way better spoken and polished. If I were advising her I would try to get her to go after the moderates as trump seems to be doing. If she just caters to the nut jobs then it’s just the same old shyt.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Gve 'em hell tween now and early Jan Joe! But also be smart and step aside if the Dems have a stronger candidate that can help win the Presidency and downballots.
for all the bs media does, all media nowadays, cnn is posting up on the biden step down idea…hope they keep it up and something is done.

the comedy in all this is unrelenting. Here's CNN reporting (with a straight face of course) that top demo's are just stunned to learn of Joe's decline and they are supposedly pissed off that the fact was so adeptly hidden from them. Seriously? Are we talking about the same 'decline' that we've been posting videos of for over a year now?.

The simple fact is that the debate didn't really reveal anything, it simply failed to leave any room for the continual pretense....it exhibited what could no longer be denied. So all this leftist reaction isn't one of surprise, it's a hypocritical matter of CY political A. After that debacle, to deny Joe's senility would be to toss away all credibility, even to the most ardent and dedicated sheep. So they admit what they saw, but disingenuously claim that somehow it was cleverly kept a secret until then. LMAO.

all I’ll say is be careful what you wish for. Independents will decide the election and if Harris becomes the nominee she polls better against trump among them and polls within margin of error against him nationally. Of course that’s without anyone knowing anything about her. Once she starts campaigning it could go either way as people get to know her. Plus She would destroy trump in a debate if that were to happen. She’s way better spoken and polished. If I were advising her I would try to get her to go after the moderates as trump seems to be doing. If she just caters to the nut jobs then it’s just the same old shyt.
good post. I posted recently that you have to beware of her ability to debate effectively, and if anyone doubts this, they should look up some primary debate clips. She has created the image of a giggling clown, but it's a mirage (sort of).

Repubs and Trump especially really need to stop with the ridicule tactic and focus on policy and what actions have taken place and words that have been spoken. Leftist voters in general, just like righty voters, barely look under the peel of the onion. If she seems competent regardless of her uberlib philosophy it will definitely be a serious obstacle to overcome. It's all about the headline and not the content.

@bluetoe nailed it with this paragraph. Joe's decline was evident 2-3 years ago but he was deemed to be the only one who could beat the evil orange man. Now the media is feigning outrage and surprise at Joe's mental condition. LMAO indeed.

"The simple fact is that the debate didn't really reveal anything, it simply failed to leave any room for the continual pretense....it exhibited what could no longer be denied. So all this leftist reaction isn't one of surprise, it's a hypocritical matter of CY political A. After that debacle, to deny Joe's senility would be to toss away all credibility, even to the most ardent and dedicated sheep. So they admit what they saw, but disingenuously claim that somehow it was cleverly kept a secret until then. LMAO."

^You can laugh at the hysteria, the slow-roll of responses from politicians trying to CYA has been especially funny. Everyone on the left has said "WTF" since 2020 over the fact that someone better hasn't come thru the DNC, and now it is coming to a head (partly due to polling IMO), but still there is no comparison of Left's response vs Right's to their horrible candidates.
LMAO at your description of things 'coming to a head', as if your kind hasn't been in pure, solid denial right up until even they have to call bullshit because of an undeniable display of what you've been denying..

Initially wishing there was someone better is one thing, continuously trying to prop up the dud that was chosen is another.

Reactions: Archer2
2757cb42-f0b5-4255-bbbe-39084c4704de_text.gif

Bunch of feckless drama queens.

“i wouldn’t have picked vice president trump”?????

get him out
don't those summer colds seem to last forever though? Mix in a little jet lag and there's no telling what he might garble out. Poor guy. At least he didn't say we had managed to beat NATO along with Medicare. He only suggested that he was f'ing some NATO guy's wife. But hell....Trump might have said the same thing, right? I mean, who hasn't been president of the United States and gotten on an open mike in front of a crowd of dignitaries and told some general he was fvcking his wife. Could happen to any of us.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
I would think an endorsement from Joe might be considered sort of toxic at this point. From a NY Post article...

" Despite painting Trump as a threat to democracy, Biden told reporters he would not step aside amid tanking support from his party. Still, he said Harris could handle taking his place.

“The way she’s dealing with issues – almost any issue on board. [She] was a hell of a prosecutor,” he said. “I said she’s qualified to be president at the very beginning — she’s qualified to be president.” "

to which VP Harris commented, 'Jesus Christ can't somebody make him STFU? '

Plus I don't think they realize we are a constitutional republic.
Don't kid yourself. They know it and fully realize it. It's the uninformed voter they constantly manipulate who doesn't realize it. Just read some of the stuff certain posters throw up and echo on this board. Parrots of the talking points. Whether they are actually true or happened in reality is irrelevant. Just say it enough and it'll get believed by the gullible. You'll have to excuse me now, I've got to stay healthy by drinking some bleach and taking horse meds.

Plus She would destroy trump in a debate if that were to happen. She’s way better spoken and polished. If I were advising her I would try to get her to go after the moderates as trump seems to be doing. If she just caters to the nut jobs then it’s just the same old shyt.

#notsureifserious

The next meaningful statement from Kamala will be her first. She's a complete moron that knows nothing but jumbled word salads. She was once a bit more polished and more well spoken. She's become infinitely dumber sounding after having become VP. I think PawPaw's ick is rubbing off on her.

Trump would ruin her in a debate. It would be a bloodbath. Not that he has great command of the issues. He doesn't. But Trump specializes in ruining opponents' political careers and Kamala is an easy mark. He'd drag her and personally, I'd love to see it happen.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Yet @blazers , @prlyles , @Heels Noir , @heelmanwilm , @WWJD, etc… will still vote for him if he’s on the ticket. Let that sink in. How idiotic can you be?!
Yeah, the only thing more idiotic are those imbecilic saps who have committed their vote to Donald Trump.

How long have you been posting here, Archie? Have you not figured out how to post your meme below the message you're replying to? What happened above, did you have a Biden moment? By the way, the next time you share a meme suggesting someone else's head is in the sand maybe you should first pull your head out of your ass, yeah?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT