ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

#notsureifserious

The next meaningful statement from Kamala will be her first. She's a complete moron that knows nothing but jumbled word salads. She was once a bit more polished and more well spoken. She's become infinitely dumber sounding after having become VP. I think PawPaw's ick is rubbing off on her.

Trump would ruin her in a debate. It would be a bloodbath. Not that he has great command of the issues. He doesn't. But Trump specializes in ruining opponents' political careers and Kamala is an easy mark. He'd drag her and personally, I'd love to see it happen.
the problem though is that at this point, Trump's approach in a debate is well-known and mostly taken to be bluster (because to a great extent it is). If he continues that approach, people will say well that's Trump being Trump, but his opponent is addressing issues in a more reasoned manner (doesn't matter if it's a pack of lies, no one dives deep enough to determine that). He might bluster his way back in to the WH and he might not. But if he'll discipline himself to address those issues as he intends to take care of them, without all the bombast and exaggeration, and instead of attacking his opponent personally but rather on record, he can stroll back in no problem.

The lefties have most convinced that everything Trump says is a lie, while they use that as a cover to tell the real lies. He needs to overcome that by presenting himself as a realist with real solutions.

• Love
Reactions: Archer2
Donors pausing their funding publicly? What kinda cult does that?
is this a bosides? I thought you said there could be no bosides in this regard. Maybe I'm missing something. If so, I look forward to your furnishing some extraneous material as an answer.

Meanwhile, the greater question is what kind of idiots gave 10 million each to the idiot president's campaign.

the problem though is that at this point, Trump's approach in a debate is well-known and mostly taken to be bluster (because to a great extent it is). If he continues that approach, people will say well that's Trump being Trump, but his opponent is addressing issues in a more reasoned manner (doesn't matter if it's a pack of lies, no one dives deep enough to determine that). He might bluster his way back in to the WH and he might not. But if he'll discipline himself to address those issues as he intends to take care of them, without all the bombast and exaggeration, and instead of attacking his opponent personally but rather on record, he can stroll back in no problem.

The lefties have most convinced that everything Trump says is a lie, while they use that as a cover to tell the real lies. He needs to overcome that by presenting himself as a realist with real solutions.

Wait...you're suggesting Kamala - in this scenario - is addressing issues in a more reasoned manner?

I don't disagree with your recommended strategy for Trump. But the notion that Kackles has the ability to address issues in a non-3rd grade manner is laughable. Have you seen her speak over the last 3 years?

Trump's approach in a debate is well-known and mostly taken to be bluster.
And for most people that's the problem. So much of what he says is bluster and said simply for effect. He's nothing more than a third-rate showman.

Wait...you're suggesting Kamala - in this scenario - is addressing issues in a more reasoned manner?

But the notion that Kackles has the ability to address issues in a non-3rd grade manner is laughable. Have you seen her speak over the last 3 years?
Good now Trump can understand what she is saying

And for most people that's the problem. So much of what he says is bluster and said simply for effect. He's nothing more than a third-rate showman.
you're only partly right. There's no reason to deny that he likes to put on a show, but that doesn't mean that all he is is a showman. And whether the show he sometimes puts on is third-rate or not is a matter of no consequence, except to those of your ilk because it gives you something to blather about yourself.

He is fully capable of doing good things for us and he has demonstrated that more than amply. That he says wacky things in the process is of no consequence, except to those of your ilk because it gives you something to blather about yourself.

Trump has had the same outlook for many years. Biden has changed his outlook to fit the political tide that he rides in on. You can try your best to find fault with Trump but all you can present is superficial and of no consequence, except to those of your ilk because it gives you something to blather about yourself.

Check out this video and meet the new Trump...same as the old Trump. Biden? Not so much. Almost not at all, actually

I don't disagree with your recommended strategy for Trump. But the notion that Kackles has the ability to address issues in a non-3rd grade manner is laughable. Have you seen her speak over the last 3 years?
you haven't read the several posts I made on this subject. What you are being shown is Kamala the Klown, but if you'll dig a little deeper and find actual debate video, you'll find that she can string words together in an impressive manner. And like I just said, the worth of the content is immaterial, it's the impression that matters. She can be impressive in a way that her gigglepuss act belies, and Trump needs to realize that he's seen as a clown also. He needs to clean up that act and that should be easy...but that doesn't mean he'll seriously try to do that.

you're only partly right. There's no reason to deny that he likes to put on a show, but that doesn't mean that all he is is a showman. And whether the show he sometimes puts on is third-rate or not is a matter of no consequence, except to those of your ilk because it gives you something to blather about yourself.

He is fully capable of doing good things for us and he has demonstrated that more than amply. That he says wacky things in the process is of no consequence, except to those of your ilk because it gives you something to blather about yourself.

Trump has had the same outlook for many years. Biden has changed his outlook to fit the political tide that he rides in on. You can try your best to find fault with Trump but all you can present is superficial and of no consequence, except to those of your ilk because it gives you something to blather about yourself.

Check out this video and meet the new Trump...same as the old Trump. Biden? Not so much. Almost not at all, actually

except now he’s attached to j6, the conversation with the ga election official, fake delegates, the conservative supreme court, the revenge tour, and the crazy “project 25” thingy…i hadn’t heard of this until yesterday…so now he’s actually got political attacking points to go with his “showman” persona.

i personally just want another warm body to put up, idgaf who it is…actually i do, but you know what i mean lol.

The idiot W*ould be you considering you’re ignoring everything I’ve ever posted about Biden being unfit for office and that I would never vote for him so go **** **yourself ….. idiot
* improper capitalization -5

** not clear what is intended here; go hide yourself, go face yourself....the possibilities are virtually endless. The relevance of the entire post is unclear. -25.

Your grade is 70, a D-. It could have been an F, but I'm pretty sure you'll be sending one of those my way soon.

except now he’s attached to j6, the conversation with the ga election official, fake delegates, the conservative supreme court, the revenge tour, and the crazy “project 25” thingy…i hadn’t heard of this until yesterday…so now he’s actually got political attacking points to go with his “showman” persona.

i personally just want another warm body to put up, idgaf who it is…actually i do, but you know what i mean lol.
'attached to' works two ways...there are those who just go with what's on paper, and there are those who see those 'attachments' for what they are....primarily the acts and lies of the swamp dwellers. And those who are sick and tired of the swamp in D.C. will lean more toward Trump than away from him. It's astounding that most don't seem to realize that the reason for Trump's popularity and the reason J6 occurred, is because so many people are fed up with the REAL threat to our country, and are not complacent with a good enough existence.

There are many more candidates I would be OK with but at this point, and as I said in another post, with what is going on globally I actually believe that Trump is the better choice. And I will admit that I don't love his take on science and climate and the environment. But the way it is nowadays, you take the bad with the not so bad. And you try like hell to get rid of the entirely disastrously bad. You know who I mean.

'attached to' works two ways...there are those who just go with what's on paper, and there are those who see those 'attachments' for what they are....primarily the acts and lies of the swamp dwellers. And those who are sick and tired of the swamp in D.C. will lean more toward Trump than away from him. It's astounding that most don't seem to realize that the reason for Trump's popularity and the reason J6 occurred, is because so many people are fed up with the REAL threat to our country, and are not complacent with a good enough existence.

There are many more candidates I would be OK with but at this point, and as I said in another post, with what is going on globally I actually believe that Trump is the better choice. And I will admit that I don't love his take on science and climate and the environment. But the way it is nowadays, you take the bad with the not so bad. And you try like hell to get rid of the entirely disastrously bad. You know who I mean.
the swamp hasn’t changed, it’s actually expanded and has less warning signs to avoid…to me, he’s now part of it…as kurtis blow so fondly once said, these are the breaks.

Last edited:
And whether the show he sometimes puts on is third-rate or not/ That he says wacky things in the process [are] a matter of no consequence, except to those of your ilk because it gives you something to blather about yourself.
And therein lies YOUR problem. You think simply because you're enamored by Trump's sophomoric hijinks the rest of us should be also. That, ma'am, is profoundly shortsighted.

• Haha
Yeah, the only thing more idiotic are those imbecilic saps who have committed their vote to Donald Trump.

How long have you been posting here, Archie? Have you not figured out how to post your meme below the message you're replying to? What happened above, did you have a Biden moment? By the way, the next time you share a meme suggesting someone else's head is in the sand maybe you should first pull your head out of your ass, yeah?
You need to retreat to your quiet space man.

Reactions: bluetoe

Get away from msnbc and cnn. We are here for you. You CAN recover.

And therein lies YOUR problem. You think simply because you're enamored by Trump's sophomoric hijinks the rest of us should be also. That, ma'am, is profoundly shortsighted.
no, this is where you show YOUR problem, which is a propensity for idiocy like the above. I clearly am not enamored by Trump's hijinks, and only the truly moronic would conclude that I am after reading my recent posts, including the ones you just responded to. What I am enamored with is the prospect of getting the current dipshit the hell out of our lives and replacing him with someone who has demonstrated effectiveness in improving our lives, or at least keeping them on an even keel.

That I think anyone should be enamored with Trump is typical of what you pull out of your ass to represent your POV. I couldn't care less what you or anyone else is enamored of. But I do think a reasonable and relatively intelligent person will try to see both sides of the coin and give credit where credit is due, something that you have no intention or capability of. And I think a reasonable, intelligent person will compare the available choices and eliminate the poorest ones. That I have made that choice and strongly support it for the hope it provides doesn't mean I am enamored with what provides it and I certainly don't require anyone else to be. But to constantly try to tear down that best hope just for spite and bias without considering the other side of the coin is the height of stupidity.

You don't bother to make such comparisons because you're a one-trick pony. I love the irony of you mentioning sophomoric behavior while trying to needle me with that little spitball, BTW. LOL, you are clueless.

the swamp hasn’t changed, it’s actually expanded and has less warning signs to avoid…to me, he’s now part of it…as kurtis blow so fondly once said, these are breaks.
I thought you were misspelling Curtis Loew until I looked it up. Sorry I'm not much up on rap so I don't really understand. what 'these are breaks' signifies.

Reactions: gteeitup
I clearly am not enamored by Trump's hijinks
Who do you think you're fooling? You're the epitome of a Trump crotch remora.

When Trump makes ignorant comments like, “I didn’t even know what the hell NATO was . . . but it didn’t take me long to figure it out, like about two minutes,” why don't you call him out? You're always calling into question mine and other posters' honesty, but you unapologetically brush off the lies Donald Trump spews. And that's A LOT of lies on a daily basis.

Admit it, Boy Blunder, if ol' Donnie wanted to do to you what he did to Stormy Daniels, you would be flattered and gladly bend over and spread your cheeks.

Who do you think you're fooling? You're the epitome of a Trump crotch remora.

When Trump makes ignorant comments like, “I didn’t even know what the hell NATO was . . . but it didn’t take me long to figure it out, like about two minutes,” why don't you call him out? You're always calling into question mine and other posters' honesty, but you unapologetically brush off the lies Donald Trump spews. And that's A LOT of lies on a daily basis.

Admit it, Boy Blunder, if ol' Donnie wanted to do to you what he did to Stormy Daniels, you would be flattered and gladly bend over and spread your cheeks.
you're the epitome of the moronic posters I was referring to. And yeah, you are a pathetic liar.

Clearly, as I said, I made a choice. That choice considered the good and the bad. In simple terms that apparently are not simple enough for a simp like you to understand, the good outweighed the bad both within Trump and in comparison to Biden.

I clearly pointed out that my main problem with Trump is his stance on science, climate, and the environment. I am diametrically opposed to him in this way. I also pointed out the other flaws were not significant enough for me to choose someone else. That is NOT saying he has no flaws. Pointing out the positives do not mean there are no negatives unless you're a miserable asswipe like yourself who can't abide being used like toilet paper on this board, even though you ask for it.

All you contribute here is childish drivel like your Stormy Daniels comment. And you called someone else sophomoric. LMAO.

Am I the only one seeing he reacted to something on his ear or side of his head then there’s blood there? Looks to me as if he was grazed or nicked. Seems someone behind him woulda got shot though

You're both sickos if you can find humor in that. Not surprised at Heels Noir's response, I expected better of tarheel0910 though.
I wasn't joking. We need for both of them to drop out of the race. I would prefer they just drop out on their own instead of being forced to, but death would certainly be a way of getting out.

• Sad
Seems to me someone shoots at him then you hear return gunfire then hear “shooter down”. Wild shit.
Kudos to the woman hysterically screaming. That always helps

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT