ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

You are full of shit and that's no exaggeration . What is an exaggeration but an attempt to deceive?
I won't waste much time trying to explain to you why they call it exaggeration instead of lumping it in with lies in general, and I for sure won't waste much time trying to point out that apparently, what deceives you is what might deceive a five year old. You remember when your uncle would magically find a quarter behind your ear and then give it to you? The quarter was really in his hand, not behind your ear.

Doesn't every politician have talking points?
you mean like these?

I guess we should just be thankful any of us are left to hear them. You know, after that really bad month when 220 million of us bought the farm due to Covid. Boy I tell ya, another month like that...

Well he does like horse semen.
hey c'mon man, let's try to be above this sort of leftist tactic.

Tim-Walz-Horse-Semen-Minnesota.jpg

Which rallies have you been to? And while we are at it what are kameltoes policy's? She hasn't been asked, not on her website, all she's done is recycled the same rally speeches over and over.
And, he doesn't just replay the same shit over and over? That's all ANY OF THEM do! AYFKM?

yap-yap... insane illegal immigrants are murdering Americans
yap-yap... I thought I was running against Joe Biden
yap-yap... this is the worst time in THE HISTORY of our country

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Turkey lobby has bought our future vice president. He doesn't need investments with all cash under the table.

All the lies... I mean, exaggerations
I doubt that changes anyone's minds. The problem is no one cares if the person they support lies. People always find a way to justify it or excuse it. People want to be lied to because the lie makes them feel better than the truth. Col. Jessep was right when he said you can't handle the truth.

Reactions: strummingram
I doubt that changes anyone's minds. The problem is no one cares if the person they support lies. People always find a way to justify it or excuse it. People want to be lied to because the lie makes them feel better than the truth. Col. Jessep was right when he said you can't handle the truth.
It would be nice if the press would call them out, in person/to-their-face, when they lie. But, I agree... no one is going to be convinced that someone they trust would ever, or could ever, betray them.

Life in the sheep pen

Wife lies to you….divorce her
Kid lies to you…punish them
Friend lies to you….call them out
Your party’s politicians lie to you…make excuses

• Love
Reactions: strummingram
Doesn't every politician have talking points?
Yes, every single one of them. Talking points, meaning phrases or subjects that are important to touch on. That's pretty much how it's done. Then, there is a candidate who's only exposure has been changing the name of the town she's in, or perhaps the accent she's using when reading the teleprompter.

Yes, every single one of them. Talking points, meaning phrases or subjects that are important to touch on. That's pretty much how it's done. Then, there is a candidate who's only exposure has been changing the name of the town she's in, or perhaps the accent she's using when reading the teleprompter.

Omg she gave the same speech in different states on the same day!! Scandalous!! I doubt she survives this especially in light of how your lord and savior is known to have fresh material for all his speeches.

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

Omg she gave the same speech in different states on the same day!! Scandalous!! I doubt she survives this especially in light of how your lord and savior is known to have fresh material for all his speeches.

Thought you were gonna relax a little and go feed the gulls or something.

Anybody wanna bet Dems take presidency and the House?
As much as I’m enjoying watching trump and maga lose their fuking minds over Harris rising in the pools and having big rallies she’s nowhere near where she would need to be to win the election. Biden had a six point lead at this time in ‘20. That’s prob where she would need to be to account for electoral college voting. They’re pretty much even right now. 6 pts is huge. But looking at how trump is in full blown hilarious panic mode and seemingly making things worse every day and with a debate coming up it might be possible. I’d say trump is still the heavy favorite though.

I believe you might end up being the most upset of everyone when she wins the election.

Very funny. People seem to be endlessly talented. Here's one from the other point of view. The best line of the whole thing is the one at the very end.

this one's good too and it rings truer than the other one. Fight weirdness? Just keep saying endlessly that the other guy's weird. The sheep will believe it.

This is the man who Donald Trump claims "will unleash HELL ON EARTH"

Election_2024_Harris_ap-walz-2024-08-06-1-768x512.jpg

Of course during last week's press conference Trump warned us that under the current administration we are headed for an economic depression the likes of which we haven't seen since 1929, and following that will be World War III.
😄

This is the man who Donald Trump claims "will unleash HELL ON EARTH"

Election_2024_Harris_ap-walz-2024-08-06-1-768x512.jpg

Of course during last week's press conference Trump warned us that under the current administration we are headed for an economic depression the likes of which we haven't seen since 1929, and following that will be World War III.
😄
I don't know about all that, but he does look like horse semen could be on his menu. That alone should gain them a bunch of liberal votes.

^^^^^ defender of irrational thought.

eta...Maybe you'll like this better. MUST watch for Kamal fans. I especially like her take on inflation, that she mangles into nonsense even while looking down at a prompter or notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT