Women:

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff
Savvy Shields Lol GIF by Miss America
Lindsay Lohan Lol GIF by MOODMAN
Kendall Jenner Lol GIF by DAVE
🤣

@heelmanwilm

check out the truck in the parking lot of my local Food Lion... I had to get a few pics. Scrawny dude with the ZZ Top beard walks in front of my car... I pull out and see this ... and hit the brakes!

thumbnail-2.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Real alternative? REAL? Take my word for it, Kamala Harris is a real alternative. In fact, she's so real that she's our worst nightmare.

V20210305LJ-0043-cropped.jpg

LOSER
I couldn't agree more that she's OUR worst nightmare.

republican-presidential-candidate-former-president-donald-news-photo-1721157463.jpg

WINNER . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

FIFY

No real surprise that she'd be considered a real alternative by someone who believes Joe Biden was 'doing a helluva job'. Know anyone who said Joe Biden was doing a helluva job? I do. YOU. You'll have to forgive us if we don't find you credible.

Reactions: pooponduke
It's viewed that way by the whole world except you inbreeds.
the proper grammar is inbreds, you doltish product of inbreeding....your inbred mental deficiency makes me question the results of your purported survey of around 6 billion adult humans.

But say just for the sake of argument that you're right. Either way, you're still a highly suggestible dolt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer2
Reactions: nctransplant
Real alternative? REAL? Take my word for it, Kamala Harris is a real alternative. In fact, she's so real that she's your worst nightmare.
V20210305LJ-0043-cropped.jpg
download1.png
republican-presidential-candidate-former-president-donald-news-photo-1721157463.jpg

. . . . . . . . . .WINNER . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . LOSER
Oh yea, she's a winner, winner, chicken dinner. Insert Kamala kackle here. You really can't see how bad she is? Any credible, middle of the road D would be running away with this thing. And she was the handpicked queen who ascended to the thrown? You need to take a step back and try to see what's happening. This isn't a sports team where you cheer for your QB just because coach put them in the lineup. She's so bad and so unable to articulate her actual policies, she can't even let her smart campaign people answer because there are no policies besides bad ones.

You can read the text, but watch the video for yourself. I love how she can't answer and claims to be interrupted constantly, but when the non-answers are pointed out, she reverts to "Which as a woman - I think is disrespectful."

• Haha
Lol. It's Dewine's agenda not mine.
Stop moving the goalposts and address the topic without changing it. My post to which you responded said nothing about Dewine or his "agenda". Rather, it quoted specific language of yours which contained your opinions and conclusions. This is not the first time you've done this. Read and keep up. It's not that hard.

THIS is an outrage! Of course, I'm not referring to the actual crimes committed, I'm simply pointing out that they somehow allowed actual illegals to set foot in, gasp, Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard!!! This is at least the sixth such arrest in a month there. And it appears that all of them have had previous contact with the system and were released to commit their subsequent offenses.

https://www.necn.com/news/local/man-charged-with-sex-crimes-against-child-on-nantucket/3340263/

• Sad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT