ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

....Vance claimed the Vice President of the United States is all-powerful, like a king. All she needs to do is say the word and it be law. Lol. Yale educated and doesn't remember 9th grade civics; or he's just pathological liar who thinks of maga marks are all imbeciles. Yeah, he just thinks his maga 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 are imbeciles.
is that like when Harris claims that Trump would ban abortions federally? I mean, he'd be like a king if elected, right? Oh no, I'm sorry, they said he'd be a DICTATOR. My mistake.

And besides spouting that impossibility as a scare tactic, it ignores that Trump plainly declared that the abortion question is where it belongs, in the hands of the States.

Pathological liars are not the province of the right wing. The lefties hold sway in that regard, as evidenced right here.

Last edited:
three days living next to a Haitian illegal and they just disappear.
If you're trying to make a joke about the Haitians in Springfield, Ohio, they are not "illegals." How many times do you have to be told this before it penetrates your Neanderthal skull?

If you're trying to make a joke about the Haitians in Springfield, Ohio, they are not "illegals." How many times do you have to be told this before it penetrates that thick, Neanderthal skull of yours?
like you would know if they were illegals and as if you would know if I was talking about Haitians in Springfield, Ohio or Haitians in whatever shithole you reside in. Just a good opportunity for you to display your ignorance and your butthurt, and you've taken full advantage as usual.

The illegals I refer to are illegals usually because they were not properly processed as asylum seekers according to the actual rules and requirements for seeking asylum. Now go and sprinkle your fairy dust somewhere else, fairy.

image0.jpg

Maybe that's why I preluded my response with the word "if," knucklehead.
the better question is why did you just fail to quote your ensuing sentence in which your implied assumption was that you did know. You love that bullshit habit of taking things out of context don't you?

you want to establish which part of the spectrum distorts and lies the most? Try this bit of evidence...

Are they American citizens?
No, they are Haitian citizens. However, they were given Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and are legally authorized to be within American borders.

According to their Springfield neighbors, they are honest and hardworking and have normal diets that DON'T include Fluffy or Fido. It's too bad that Donald Trump and JD Vance started this and now MAGAmorons like you and bluetoe continue to needlessly stir the pot.

No, they are Haitian citizens. However, they were given Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and are legally authorized to be within American borders.

According to their Springfield neighbors, they are honest and hardworking and have normal diets that DON'T include Fluffy or Fido. It's too bad that Donald Trump and JD Vance started this and now MAGAmorons like you and bluetoe continue to needlessly stir the pot.
From what I've read they are really good drivers too...

if you are saying that all Haitians in the Springfield area are legal, how exactly would you know that? If you are saying that all Haitians in the Springfield area are described as you say by all their neighbors, how would you know that?

It has been reported that some neighbors have said the Haitians are as you say, but you forgot to allow that it has also been reported that, according to some neighbors, the Haitians are a big problem and that their presence is strongly resented.

When the subject is 'Haitian problem in Springfield, Ohio', the assumption is that there is a question of whether Haitians there are causing a problem. If I respond in the affirmative, I only have to provide an example or evidence of that being true in order to validate my affirmation. If you challenge that assumption as being UNtrue, you can't just provide an example of it not being true, because that does not eliminate it being true.

So your sentence should read "According to SOME OF their Springfield neighbors, they are honest and hardworking and have normal diets that DON'T include Fluffy or Fido." And to that I would respond with '"So? No one said some were not causing a problem."

See how honesty works? Probably not.

Why use the term illegal, when he says the application gives them legal status?
'legal status' does not equate to 'properly processed into a legal status', as he clearly indicates. Therefor, for all intents and purposes, they are in fact illegals...they actually are illegals who have improperly AND ILLEGALLY been given legal status. That's why I call them illegals...because that's what they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT