ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Obvious he's was the smelly fat kid that couldn't get a girl in school so now all women have to pay for his lack of therapy.

04a90e960657db4527b3f87af2fbf5fd.gif

I can't wait, just four days until Kamala Harris and Donald Trump appear back-to-back on a one-hour special episode of 60 Minutes. Should be exciting!

Never mind. 🐓🐓🐓

Do you not know that 95% of the "Ukraine aid" is spent in the U.S. with American companies?
You mean, the Biden administration doesn't ship them palettes of US cash so the Ukrainians can use that to buy guns and arms from... the European weapon outlet stores that are on every block in every European countries that welcome US Federal Reserve Notes in their cash registers. I wonder how much Vodka you can buy with US Dollars in Kiev?

Do you not know that 95% of the "Ukraine aid" is spent in the U.S. with American companies?
I doubt that numbnuts has the skillset to balance a checkbook much less understand how the supply chain of military arms to a country on the other side of the world works.

lol, I bet both of you failed your IQ tests. Correction, I bet you ate your IQ tests. Please tell me you've had your tubes tied.

You utter such stupidity with so much conviction. All you know is you were given the talking point and by God you're gonna bleat it no matter how stupid you sound, because a good liberal sheep will do that.

So 95% of that Ukraine money is to be spent here...while 100% of what it produces will belong to Ukraine. So 95% of that money will be spent here...while those it's being spent with will undoubtedly invest a good deal of it with foreign suppliers. So 95% of that money will be spent here...while we borrow the money and will pay it back with interest for the benefit of a foreign country. So 95% of that money will be spent here...while returning less bang for the buck given Kamala's corporate tax increases. So 95% of that money will be spent here...while there are so many things here that could benefit more if that money was spent directly on them. Like for example the people in WNC and adjacent disaster areas who are living in a veritable war zone of their own.

I'm sorry, but can you explain again why that money being spent here makes the deal such a bonanza for us? Oh wait, you should probably explain 'how the supply chain of military arms to a country on the other side of the world works'. LMAO. No wonder you dolts think Kamala Harris is a genius.

And I'm not even arguing against helping Ukraine. I'm just pointing out how unbelievably stupid dems can be in trying to justify whatever their pied pipers tell them to believe in.

I can't wait, just four days until Kamala Harris and Donald Trump appear back-to-back on a one-hour special episode of 60 Minutes. Should be exciting!

Never mind. 🐓🐓🐓
After the extremely biased treatment he received from ABC and Vance received from CBS, can you blame him? Meanwhile, Kamala has yet to hold a press conference and take questions from anyone who isn’t firmly in her camp. And you idiots don’t care.

#holisticunhinderedyellowschoolbusjoy

Last edited:
lol, I bet both of you failed your IQ tests. Correction, I bet you ate your IQ tests. Please tell me you've had your tubes tied.

You utter such stupidity with so much conviction. All you know is you were given the talking point and by God you're gonna bleat it no matter how stupid you sound, because a good liberal sheep will do that.

So 95% of that Ukraine money is to be spent here...while 100% of what it produces will belong to Ukraine. So 95% of that money will be spent here...while those it's being spent with will undoubtedly invest a good deal of it with foreign suppliers. So 95% of that money will be spent here...while we borrow the money and will pay it back with interest for the benefit of a foreign country. So 95% of that money will be spent here...while returning less bang for the buck given Kamala's corporate tax increases. So 95% of that money will be spent here...while there are so many things here that could benefit more if that money was spent directly on them. Like for example the people in WNC and adjacent disaster areas who are living in a veritable war zone of their own.

I'm sorry, but can you explain again why that money being spent here makes the deal such a bonanza for us? Oh wait, you should probably explain 'how the supply chain of military arms to a country on the other side of the world works'. LMAO. No wonder you dolts think Kamala Harris is a genius.

And I'm not even arguing against helping Ukraine. I'm just pointing out how unbelievably stupid dems can be in trying to justify whatever their pied pipers tell them to believe in.
The left does math differently than we do. Thier's never adds up.

Reactions: bluetoe
After the extremely biased treatment he received from ABC and Vance received from CBS, can you blame him? Meanwhile, Kamala has yet to hold a press conference and take questions from anyone who isn’t firmly in her camp. And you idiots don’t care.

#holisticunhinderedyellowschoolbusjoy

Correcting a babbling dotard's delusions is now "biased treatment". Lol. Ok snowflake.

And I'm not even arguing against helping Ukraine. I'm just pointing out how unbelievably stupid dems can be in trying to justify whatever their pied pipers tell them to believe

Here's a few clues (if you bother to read).

Jobs

Economy

Refreshed stock

Infrastructure investment

Future capacity

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
It takes a real dyed in the wool partisan sheep to connect voter id to panic buying toilet paper.
It takes a real yellow dog democrat to not see the connection of individuals being unable to identify themselves and stupidity. Rather, you'll insult entire groups of people by screaming racism or discrimination instead of focusing on the actual issue.

For the record, your post, Strum's post, nor my post made a reference to party or partisanship - only stupidity (and as such, they would include those from all walks of life including political registrations). I made a general observation that people who are so stupid that they were panic buying a domestically produced and delivered product due to a strike at international shipping ports (which is now ended in less than a week) somehow are allowed to make what should be an informed and educated vote. This is despite the fact that those very same stupid people aren't bothered to produce an ID to show they are who they claim to be. Perhaps you are just admitting that the entire issue does not impact "dyed in the wool partisan sheep" because they aren't so stupid that it renders them incapable of acquiring a simple ID?

I'm sorry, but can you explain again why that money being spent here makes the deal such a bonanza for us?

Munitions production in the United States has seen a renaissance of sorts in terms of design and modernization since we stepped in to assist Ukraine, what the military has called its most significant transformation in 40 years. What was revealed at the beginning of this conflict is that America and its European allies were unprepared to support an ongoing conventional land war. The result has been a bolster in production and improved methods of weapon manufacturing.

Protecting the free world doesn't come cheaply and what you are highlighting is an American investment in world peace. Or another way of putting it: peace through strength. I'm sure your ears perk up when you hear or read that phrase because MAGA netizens such as yourself love reading right-wing propaganda that talks about Donald Trump as an example of leadership through strength, about how the rest of the world toed the line when he was in office. But cozying up with Putin, Xi, Jong Un, and Orbán is more a display of submission than it is a show of strength.

Furthermore, if you want to discuss the funding for the victims of this devastating natural disaster, the best efforts come before the storm, not after.

As the New York Times reported in a detailed story on Thursday, “decisions made by state officials in the years leading up to Helene most likely made some of that damage worse, according to experts in building standards and disaster resilience.” The state officials in question were the Republican leaders of the North Carolina General Assembly.

While the report allows up front that “no amount of preparation could have entirely prevented the destruction” Helene unleashed, it also explains in painful detail how, time and again since they assumed control of the General Assembly in 2011, GOP legislative leaders have nixed legislation and rules, and overrode gubernatorial vetoes, designed to protect against the impacts of hurricanes and other storms.

It takes a real yellow dog democrat to not see the connection of individuals being unable to identify themselves and stupidity. Rather, you'll insult entire groups of people by screaming racism or discrimination instead of focusing on the actual issue.

For the record, your post, Strum's post, nor my post made a reference to party or partisanship - only stupidity (and as such, they would include those from all walks of life including political registrations). I made a general observation that people who are so stupid that they were panic buying a domestically produced and delivered product due to a strike at international shipping ports (which is now ended in less than a week) somehow are allowed to make what should be an informed and educated vote. This is despite the fact that those very same stupid people aren't bothered to produce an ID to show they are who they claim to be. Perhaps you are just admitting that the entire issue does not impact "dyed in the wool partisan sheep" because they aren't so stupid that it renders them incapable of acquiring a simple ID?
you’re saying the people panic buying toilet paper are the ones that can’t show photo Id when voting. That’s idiotic. My post wasn’t political in the least. You made it political. Just like a good sheep.

@bluetoe
Re: Your new signature at the bottom of your poasts. Why are you attributing your own quote to me? I think it's funny because it further illustrates the substandard abilities of your writing craft as well as your limited IQ.

I heard they just completed casting for a remake of the story about Erik and Lyle Melendez, the two brothers who couldn't stand their parents and went to jail after murdering them.

trump-family-men-opener.jpg

I did bother to read, moron. Here's your idea of a boost to the economy, which if you had half a brain you would have seen that I was pointing out.....'hey, we need to justify spending billions to benefit a foreign country instead of spending it on our needs, so we'll make it sound like that's actually better for us to give the fruits of that money away instead of keeping it here. The money will create jobs and we can just add to the trillions of dollars of debt the measly billions needed to create them, because who's really counting anymore. And we can print more money. And as we know, any resulting inflation is Trump's fault.

And those people in WNC? Maybe Ukraine will step up and share their gains with them. We aren't against helping those WNC people, it's just Ukraine gets dibs.

I've been observing dem con artist politicians for years, you think I can't spot one more lame ripoff rationalization?

Munitions production in the United States has seen a renaissance of sorts in terms of design and modernization since we stepped in to assist Ukraine, what the military has called its most significant transformation in 40 years. What was revealed at the beginning of this conflict is that America and its European allies were unprepared to support an ongoing conventional land war. The result has been a bolster in production and improved methods of weapon manufacturing.

Protecting the free world doesn't come cheaply and what you are highlighting is an American investment in world peace. Or another way of putting it: peace through strength. I'm sure your ears perk up when you hear or read that phrase because MAGA netizens such as yourself love reading right-wing propaganda that talks about Donald Trump as an example of leadership through strength, about how the rest of the world toed the line when he was in office. But cozying up with Putin, Xi, Jong Un, and Orbán is more a display of submission than it is a show of strength.
and if YOU had half a brain you'd understand that I said I was not arguing against helping Ukraine and I plainly said so. I believe in opposing the Russkis expansionist goals and I've said so before. If you had half a brain you'd understand I was arguing against lame rationalizations like those of yours and Joeywhathisname's..

And since you brought up protecting the world, why is it that when Trump takes measures to see that we are not alone in keeping the wolves at bay, you and your ilk can't wait to turn that into a case of throwing our partners to the wolves? You're a fraud and a hypocrite. You care little about being peacekeeper to the world as witnessed by your dismissal of ME problems. What you care about is spewing the party line regardless of how indefensible it might be.

And that party line is a weak denial of Trump's success in avoiding conflict beyond what was already in place. You know, like what you just attempted.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Governor Cooper Calls on President Trump, Congress to Support Hurricane Recovery in Eastern NC after 99% of Federal Aid Request Denied

Cooper Invites Trump, Congressional Leadership to Visit North Carolina Communities Hit Hard by Hurricane Matthew​

Governor Cooper today expressed his disappointment in the Trump Administration and Congressional leadership after they failed to fulfill North Carolina's funding request for Hurricane Matthew recovery. In a letter, Cooper called for more robust aid, especially in the form of housing block grants from HUD, in the upcoming budget process.

You care little about being peacekeeper to the world as witnessed by your dismissal of ME problems.
It's not as much about not caring as it is a realization of throwing good money after bad. There's no means to an end when it comes to peace in the Middle East. It's as if governments and populations there hope to be attacked just for the privilege of retaliation. And it's never ending. It is
an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye . . .

It's not as much about not caring as it is a realization of throwing good money after bad. There's no means to an end when it comes to peace in the Middle East. It's as if governments and populations there hope to be attacked just for the privilege of retaliation. And it's never ending. It is
an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye for an eye . . .
I don't understand why the Muhammad people can't get along with the Jehovah / Yahweh people.

@bluetoe
Re: Your new signature at the bottom of your poasts. Why are you attributing your own quote to me? I think it's funny because it further illustrates the substandard abilities of your writing craft as well as your limited IQ.
it's a quote of you, not me. You repeated me and I quoted you doing so. You did not use the quote function and you did not use quotation marks. So it's your own words that I attributed to you, thank you.

I privately predicted you would whine about it, ignoring that both times you quoted me in your signature., you took my words out of context to alter their effect as is typical of your ethics. But did I whine about it? No. I don't whine, I play whatever game you want to play and by whatever rules you want to play by, and I'll always come out on top. I think it's funny because it further illustrates that you lose even when you think you're winning.

If you ever decide to stop being such a putz, I'll gladly cut you some slack. Not until then though.

And BTW, I reserved some other quotes of yours for future use that I'm sure you'll enjoy, should you goad me into using them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT