ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I don't understand why some people think that just because someone has sympathy for the mass slaughter that has been taking place in Gaza for the past year he or she is automatically pro-Palestinian and anti-Israel. That's where true ignorance lies.

To date nearly 42,000 Palestinians have been killed, 69% of whom are women and children (16,756 children, 11,346 women). And after all that carnage there are 97 hostages still being held in Gaza.
"And after all that carnage there are 97 hostages still being held in Gaza."

so you're advocating for even more carnage and devastation? Geez, calm down a little.

I have no idea what the numbers add up to, but does all the Starlink equipment and services not count? Or is he ultimately getting paid for that by the feds? I really don't know.

Besides, I could argue that the freedom of speech he supports and currently takes the hit for on X is more than donation enough to all of us. I'm figuring he's playing the long game though and will eventually be the winner when enough people realize the filtered approach of all the others.
My friends in wnc who’ve tried to sign up for “free” starlink have all said you still have to purchase the equipment at $200. I have no idea if it’s true but I can’t think of a reason they would lie.

Kamala finally does an interview.
the crazy thing is that we who support Trump appreciate that he is who he is, warts and all. We know what we are getting with Trump and he isn't trying to disguise it.

It's 180 degrees the other way on the opposite side. It's like the more they are treated like complete fools, the more they like being fooled and the more they encourage being considered dupes by those who take advantage of them. They practically insist on it. It really is hard to understand without realizing that the herd instinct must unfortunately be too strong in many Americans to allow reason to shape their thoughts. With them, it's all about the feels. They say 'make me feel good and I won't ask questions, and I'll follow you right over that cliff'.

So much for independence and independent thinking. We are becoming what they warned us of becoming.

Reactions: nctransplant
My friends in wnc who’ve tried to sign up for “free” starlink have all said you still have to purchase the equipment at $200. I have no idea if it’s true but I can’t think of a reason they would lie.
when you purchase this normal retail item as you would any other normal retail item, would the service remain free? Hell, TBH I don't even know what starlink is so don't think I'm trying to make some sort of point or anything. Just asking.

The joos have killed 41,000 in retaliation for the 1500 they lost. So no, I don’t care.
here's what I've always said. If I'm walking down the street and you walk up to me and punch me in the mouth, you don't get to say 'we're even' if I punch you back the same way. You don't get to say I'm going too far if I deliver a good curb stomp to you and you lose all your teeth. You lose the right to dictate or ask for terms when you initiate battery against me. If I'm able, I'm going to make your action a move you'll regret making and likely never repeat.

That doesn't mean I support the slaughter in Gaza, I don't. But neither do I condemn Israel.

The question I have and can't get a good answer to is whether Israel is the actual initial offender here in the way they treat Palestinians on their own homeland. If anyone out there has the answer to that, raise your hand.

BTW that's 'Jews'. You must never have been around any or you'd know how to spell it.

here's what I've always said. If I'm walking down the street and you walk up to me and punch me in the mouth, you don't get to say 'we're even' if I punch you back the same way. You don't get to say I'm going too far if I deliver a good curb stomp to you and you lose all your teeth. You lose the right to dictate or ask for terms when you initiate battery against me. If I'm able, I'm going to make your action a move you'll regret making and likely never repeat.

That doesn't mean I support the slaughter in Gaza, I don't. But neither do I condemn Israel.

The question I have and can't get a good answer to is whether Israel is the actual initial offender here in the way they treat Palestinians on their own homeland. If anyone out there has the answer to that, raise your hand.

BTW that's 'Jews'. You must never have been around any or you'd know how to spell it.
You've ALWAYS said THAT? That explains a lot.

I have no idea what the numbers add up to, but does all the Starlink equipment and services not count? Or is he ultimately getting paid for that by the feds? I really don't know.
The starlink units aren't freebies. Our government is paying for those.

Last edited:
Reactions: pooponduke
Does anyone here even care that it is the one year anniversary of Oct. 7th? And/or think that it was actually a bad thing?
I don't know how anybody can pick a side. It's horrible and a complete F-up by both groups of organizers (the governing bodies). The civilians don't deserve this.

Reactions: Heels Noir
I don't know how anybody can pick a side. It's horrible and a complete F-up by both groups of organizers (the governing bodies). The civilians don't deserve this.
It's a Who-Does-God-Love-The-Most situation. Both sides believe it's them. No one wins in that kind of situation.

Reactions: Heels Noir
^your statement is called you not understanding the idiom or you missing the point.
then why don't you kindly explain the idiom to me so I can show you what it does in fact mean. And of course I saw the point you were trying to make, which is why I used the idiom.

Please do some research, he's a hypocrite when it comes for free speech.
if you're going to make such a counter claim, instead of suggesting someone research to verify or deny, why don't you substantiate your own claim when you make it like a normal human being would think to do?

Huh? The actual devices are being paid for by our government. Musk's company is offering a free 30-day trial to end-users/customers.

huh? If the government is paying for a device, why would a free trial be necessary?

when you purchase this normal retail item as you would any other normal retail item, would the service remain free? Hell, TBH I don't even know what starlink is so don't think I'm trying to make some sort of point or anything. Just asking.
Yes I don’t know either. The satellites look cool passing overhead at night though. Have u ever seen them?

Reactions: bluetoe
The jews are masters of FAFO.
Kurt Russell Fact GIF

Dude it’s so frustrating trying to figure out who slaughtered who first. Every time u think u get to ground zero the other side comes up with “yea but that’s cause they……” and so on and so on. the book of revelations predicts a world war based on events in the Middle East and it’s easy to see how it could happen. Sooner or later Iran and by proxy Hamas or hezbollah will get nukes. Then the shyt will get real and you better stock up on bicycles and canned goods.

Dude it’s so frustrating trying to figure out who slaughtered who first. Every time u think u get to ground zero the other side comes up with “yea but that’s cause they……” and so on and so on. the book of revelations predicts a world war based on events in the Middle East and it’s easy to see how it could happen. Sooner or later Iran and by proxy Hamas or hezbollah will get nukes. Then the shyt will get real and you better stock up on bicycles and canned goods.
the important thing is it looks like you found Jesus.

Kidding aside, it really is frustrating just as you say. To try to figure it out historically is pretty much undoable. I try to find a starting point with agreements made between the opposing parties (not the militant Muslim ones), and go from there to see who might be violating what but that info is never made available. You hear about Israeli settlers displacing Palestinians illegally or improperly with houses being torn down but there is not any actual substantiation provided. You hear about Palestinians being treated as second class when they are in common territory but the same thing applies.

For such a highly scrutinized situation, how can there be such little reliable information produced?

Yes I don’t know either. The satellites look cool passing overhead at night though. Have u ever seen them?
no I have not. I didn't even know they could be seen. I mean, I know satellites can be seen because way back when I saw Telstar.

I don't think we will ever know who started what first because this stuff has been going on far longer than the ability to have good records.

What really troubles me is the constant citing of numbers of casualties that have no basis in fact. They are almost aways numbers supplied by terrorists. They may be correct, but we simply have no way of knowing one way or the other. There is also the human shield factor. If you are going to hide behind innocents, it is you who are killing those people because you can't legitimately expect your enemy to simply say, ok, we will stop coming after you because it will also kill those you have shielding you. Those deaths are on the those hiding behind the innocents. So, a huge swing in the numbers anyone cites should be reattributed. I'm certain Israel has killed plenty of people they shouldn't have, but it's no where near the numbers claimed and particularly no where near the numbers that very sadly were slaughtered by the terrorists hiding with them.

There is also the human shield factor. If you are going to hide behind innocents, it is you who are killing those people because you can't legitimately expect your enemy to simply say, ok, we will stop coming after you because it will also kill those you have shielding you. Those deaths are on the those hiding behind the innocents.
I suppose the Israeli army has never heard of terms such as ground invasion or hand-to-hand combat. Have you seen the photos of Gaza from the past year? It's mass destruction. This is genocide. I'll bet Benjamin Netanyahu is champing at the bit for the next wave of attacks on Israel so he can kill even more of his so-called enemies.

8EF80F93-DFB4-4C31-939B-65D458CEC7F8.jpg
gaza-ap-gmh-231010_1696967747501_hpMain_16x9.jpg

thumbs_b_c_e2ac982db13fcc3d9b451eede06ddcba.jpg

I'm certain Israel has killed plenty of people they shouldn't have, but it's no where near the numbers claimed and particularly no where near the numbers that very sadly were slaughtered by the terrorists hiding with them.
So you're denying that more than 10,000 children have died as a result of Israeli rocket attacks? Where are you getting your information from? Certainly not the Red Cross.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT