ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

The maga-deep-state nuts are now insisting that Hurricane Helene was "created" on purpose to 1) Wipe-out the people living in WNC so "they" can mine all the lithium that's in the mountains and/or 2) prevent red voters from being able to vote in November. I'm not sure which one is more ridiculous. These are the MTG-level maga folks, the ones who refuse vaccines, shit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
does trump not think these lies about hurricane relief aid can’t be tracked?

i would say this is a new low, but the sun is coming up tomorrow, somewhere.
This election, individual states, is going to come down to turnout. The lies are a desperate attempt to keep the base as riled up as possible. A few reds are getting tired of hearing about pet-eating Haitians... Maybe they'll fall for these lies though.

The maga-deep-state nuts are now insisting that Hurricane Helene was "created" on purpose to 1) Wipe-out the people living in WNC so "they" can mine all the lithium that's in the mountains and/or 2) prevent red voters from being able to vote in November. I'm not sure which one is more ridiculous. These are the MTG-level maga folks, the ones who refuse vaccines, shit like that.
So man-made climate change is impossible, but humans can control hurricanes.

So man-made climate change is impossible, but humans can control hurricanes.
GZDUJVlWEAAJFgS.jpg

I think it can all kinda work together, if you want it to. "They" create the climate and "they" tax us, oppress us, or whatever works... in order to... profit from it and stuff. So, it stands to reason that "they" can produce storms to wipe-out any and all people. Fvck the collateral damage part.

You'd think if "they" could just conjure up a hurricane at will, then "they" could tap into lithium veins without destroying the landscape. I mean, I don't wanna dive too deep in the suspension of disbelief, but isn't anything possible? She doesn't even realize that by giving "they" such enormous control over the earth's atmosphere is also kinda putting a damper on the capability of the Abrahamic He-brew celestial monarch she worships. I mean, when does God run the meteorology show and when is it just the deep state cock-blocking Jehovah?

Regardless, almost 20,000 people "liked" her comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT