ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

lol, your copout is so typically transparent. True I am not familiar with the journalist in question other than what I saw of her interview, and that interview is what I was basing my remarks on and only what I was basing my remarks on simply because we were not talking about anything else UNTIL YOU made your 'more often than not' generality about credentials.

You may have been applying that to the interviewer in question but still it was a simpleton notion, tellingly made in a general way, which I quashed; as it applied in general and thereby in regard to the woman in question.

Too bad you didn't read more of my post, you missed an opportunity to see what a fool you make of yourself when you try too hard. You're fool enough when you do that, but even more so when you try to retreat without looking like one.
printer-shredder.gif

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
Kamala vs Trump - Economic Plans

Democratic presidential nominee and sitting vice president Kamala Harris has promised to continue the economic policies of the Biden-Harris administration and focus on cutting costs for families. She has called for a federal law against price gouging on groceries during times of crisis, cutting taxes for families, and enabling Medicare to pay for home health aides. She has proposed $25,000 in down payment assistance for first-time homebuyers and promised to work with the private sector to build 3 million new housing units by the end of her first term.

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, which focuses on the direct effect of policies on the federal debt, estimated that Harris’s plans would add $3.5 trillion to the debt.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has promised to extend his 2017 tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations and to impose a 10% to 20% tariff across the board on imported goods and a 60% tariff on goods from China. Tariffs are taxes paid by American consumers, and economists predict such tariffs would cost an average family more than $2,600 a year. Overall, the effect of these policies would be to shift the weight of taxation even further toward middle-class and lower-class Americans and away from the wealthy.

The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget estimates that these plans would add $7.5 trillion to the debt.

That tariff idea should be enough for anyone to not vote for the guy.

Reactions: gteeitup
She has called for a federal law against price gouging on groceries during times of crisis,
well, certainly it would qualify as a time of crisis if she gets elected and continues bidenomics. I wonder if there would be a czar of price-gouging or if she would deny any czardom. I can imagine the interview....

"Have you been to the grocery store?"

" I don't understand the question."

"There is a crisis of price-gouging at the grocery store."

"I don't know what your question is getting at."

"There is price-gouging going on at the grocery store, and you haven't been there."

"Well, I haven't been to Macy's either. CACKLE, cackle cackle cackle..."

It's just more I have to scroll past. When they're especially long, I will take the time to count the paragraphs.
thanks, but I have no idea what you're trying to convey. You said 'that's all you had to say' but you included my entire post.

well, certainly it would qualify as a time of crisis if she gets elected and continues bidenomics. I wonder if there would be a czar of price-gouging or if she would deny any czardom. I can imagine the interview....

"Have you been to the grocery store?"

" I don't understand the question."

"There is a crisis of price-gouging at the grocery store."

"I don't know what your question is getting at."

"There is price-gouging going on at the grocery store, and you haven't been there."

"Well, I haven't been to Macy's either. CACKLE, cackle cackle cackle..."
I have now witnessed two demonstrably bad defeats today, the Heels at Kenan Stadium and you with this retarded post.

Here's Michael Moore's take. Could generate some fun discussion. Personally I'm not as optimistic as he is.

Right now, if you know how to really read the polls, or if you have access to the various private and internal polling being conducted by and shared only amongst the elites, Wall Street, and Members of Congress, then you already know that this election was over weeks ago. Trump simply refused to believe that “Sleepy Joe” was no longer his opponent and that there was instead “some woman” claiming she was “Black” who was now going to pummel him on Election Day. He soon became unhinged, ranted for hours about Hannibal Lecter, Haitians cannibalizing your pets, and a nonstop drone of oral diarrhea spewing misogyny, racism and essentially claiming that if he loses “it will be the Jews’ fault.”​

it doubt it surprises anyone that you take your cues from Michael Moore. I wouldn't admit it though. Have you no pride?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT