ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

This was last week;

“No transgender, no operations — you know, they take your kid — there are some places, your boy leaves for school, comes back a girl. Okay? Without parental consent.” He added, “At first, when I was told that was actually happening, I said, you know, it’s an exaggeration. No: it happens. It happens. There are areas where it happens.”

Then last night on rogan;

“Who would want to have — there’s so many — the transgender operations: where they’re allowed to take your child when he goes to school and turn him into a male — to a female — without parental consent.”

So is there anyone out there wanna tell me trump doesn’t actually believe this and is just exxagerating?

If you dropped your son off at school and then take girl home- you took the wrong kid.

Trumptards are equal parts morons and mentally ill.

This was last week;

“No transgender, no operations — you know, they take your kid — there are some places, your boy leaves for school, comes back a girl. Okay? Without parental consent.” He added, “At first, when I was told that was actually happening, I said, you know, it’s an exaggeration. No: it happens. It happens. There are areas where it happens.”

“Who would want to have — there’s so many — the transgender operations: where they’re allowed to take your child when he goes to school and turn him into a male — to a female — without parental consent.”

So is there anyone out there wanna tell me trump doesn’t actually believe this and is just exxagerating?
this is a good polling place

is this growing chorus something new to your experience?
Yes.

Sure you can always find some insiders and experts who will dump on their former employer or leader, but I'm pretty sure this level of defection is unprecedented. Is there any reason to believe that's an incorrect assessment?

OTOH, a loud chorus of well-regarded critics is not actually a guarantee that Trump will be awful in his 2nd term. But I for one would rather not risk it.

Why are you willing to risk it?

Trump will only be a risk to the nation and the world for a short interval. Whether by resignation, death, or 25th amendment, he'll be gone within the year.

JD Vance will be our President. Even less well-known than Kamala and also not voted onto the ticket. But he'll do the bidding of the rich and powerful.

That's the only reason why the plutocrats are backing Trump. Trump himself is too nutty and reckless. But easing him out solves that problem.

Opinion

Democracy Dies in Darkness

Ann Telnaes cartoon on The Post not endorsing a presidential candidate.

imrs.php

The case for Donald Trump is “I erroneously think the economy used to be better? I know that he has made many ominous-sounding threats about mass deportations, going after his political enemies, shutting down the speech of those who disagree with him (especially media outlets), and that he wants to make things worse for almost every category of person — people with wombs, immigrants, transgender people, journalists, protesters, people of color — but … maybe he’ll forget.”

“But maybe he’ll forget” is not enough to hang a country on!

Trump will only be a risk to the nation and the world for a short interval. Whether by resignation, death, or 25th amendment, he'll be gone within the year.

JD Vance will be our President. Even less well-known than Kamala and also not voted onto the ticket. But he'll do the bidding of the rich and powerful.

That's the only reason why the plutocrats are backing Trump. Trump himself is too nutty and reckless. But easing him out solves that problem.
You think so? I dunno... he's got longevity in his genes. That 25th Amendment crap has about as much of a chance as his impeachment attempts.
He's definitely showing some decline. But, he still knows how to put on a good show!

Every Trump voter sat back and watched a violent mob try to overthrow American democracy based entirely on Trump's lies and thought to themselves "I fully support this and I will vote for this man again." This is just one reason why every current Trump voter is an irredeemable PoS

liberal mindlessness is the biggest problem this country faces. Thanks for the example.

This was last week;

I'm your huckleberry. Not sure what exactly being somebody's huckleberry entails, so of course there would be the usual exclusions and exceptions, etc., etc..

one 'x', two 'g's' BTW. No charge. You're welcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT