ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

You’re scared @blazers. I can tell. You must have seen the MSG rally and know that Trump is going to win big.
I'd bet $ that Harris wins, but it isn't guaranteed, so of course i'm scared. There is a chance a senile, demented, narcissistic mobster with dictator leanings, who is swayed only by fawning and sycophantic grifters, might win the pres.

I'm not sure if you'll admit it but I know you are scared too. You are afraid that Harris will win, due to cheating, and more pets will be eaten by tranny immigrants.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
There are MASSES of public figure Repubs endorsing Kamala, but these are the informed, high-info voters and most of America is low-info.

The only reason this ad was made is because the trump campaign believes all maga supporters are women hating incel racists.

In their defense, they are correct.

Live look at the board libs:

nervous-scared.gif

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
I have no problem with a Dem, indy or conservative-voting-for-Harris discussing some word salad moments from Harris. But a Trump voter?????
By this logic, CNN/MSNBC/CBS/NBC shouldn’t discuss Trump’s speaking engagements?
No, it is you who needs to pay attention to posts and get outside of your bubble. Inflation is NOT DOWN. It's just not as far UP as it was. Going from really bad to not as bad or even ok is not the same as "down".

It's like idiot D politician's and the media when they claim that an R has "reduced" an agency's budget or made them do "cuts" when the previous projected annual increase in budget went from 18% to "only" 10%. That's not a cut in the budget of 8% as would be claimed or reported. It's still going up and increasing by 10%. That can only be considered an increase under any version of math. To say otherwise is a lie and it really doesn't matter that in the other countries budgets for similar items went up by 12%. I don't really care what someone in France pays for gas, eggs, or electricity.
Only Dims can’t see this. Sheeple.

BREAKING: Lancaster, Pennsylvania officials have BUSTED a large-scale fraudulent voter registration scheme that includes thousands of applications with the same handwriting, fake signatures, false addresses, etc They discovered the same scheme in other Pennsylvania counties.
This is just more proof of how secure our elections are. Notice that the cheating was discovered before the election, not after.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT