ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

You’re scared @blazers. I can tell. You must have seen the MSG rally and know that Trump is going to win big.
I'd bet $ that Harris wins, but it isn't guaranteed, so of course i'm scared. There is a chance a senile, demented, narcissistic mobster with dictator leanings, who is swayed only by fawning and sycophantic grifters, might win the pres.

I'm not sure if you'll admit it but I know you are scared too. You are afraid that Harris will win, due to cheating, and more pets will be eaten by tranny immigrants.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
There are MASSES of public figure Repubs endorsing Kamala, but these are the informed, high-info voters and most of America is low-info.

The only reason this ad was made is because the trump campaign believes all maga supporters are women hating incel racists.

In their defense, they are correct.

Live look at the board libs:

nervous-scared.gif

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
Live look at the board libs:

nervous-scared.gif
Go ahead, guns. You have just over a week left to cheerlead your losing cause. It's been nice "knowing" you. Drop by every now and then just to let us know you're still alive and haven't swallowed the whole bottle of sleeping pills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT