ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburgh vs Carolina game thread ACC semi finals on Friday 15 March 2024

I see Lunardi on saying heels not necessarily a 1 seed. What a brain damaged moron toad. Haters gonna hate.

NFW does az deserve a 1 seed. That “conference” is a joke!
our win over pitt should lock our number one seed regardless of what Arizona does. I actually really like us out west with Arizona, Baylor and Illinois. Arizona always folds. I'm not afraid of Illinois, so we would just need to beat Baylor.

I see Lunardi on saying heels not necessarily a 1 seed. What a brain damaged moron toad. Haters gonna hate.

NFW does az deserve a 1 seed. That “conference” is a joke!
Unc does get some good seeding love from past years but dang it, it’s almost like he’s betting it all against them this year. Or has already. It’s almost comical

Reactions: Heelicious
Not a good game from Ryan but UNC showed some serious grit and guts .. and sometimes guts is enough. Really good team game with different players doing what they needed to do. Big shout out to Seth and Wash .. I have enjoyed watching Seth develop because he's a bad ass on D and getting there on O. GO HEELS !!

Not a good game from Ryan but UNC showed some serious grit and guts .. and sometimes guts is enough. Really good team game with different players doing what they needed to do. Big shout out to Seth and Wash .. I have enjoyed watching Seth develop because he's a bad ass on D and getting there on O. GO HEELS !!
When Seth started to drive consistently he became soooo much more dangerous for us

Agreed. But cormac didn’t pout and he worked really hard on defense all game. Knew he was off and didn’t jack up a shot every time he touched it like some guys on other teams. Realized offense needed to go thru other people with advantages like bacot amd rj

But held Hinson to five points
Yeah it’s just me - but I’m not really up for hearing junk about any of our guys tonight. Shots weren’t falling but Pitt really makes you work for everything and honestly they had more to play for.

I thought the heels gave really good effort all night especially on defense in second half. Held Pitt to 30 points in second half and under 40% shooting for the game.

I mean it will look like a tough shooting game but give Pitt its due. They are a tough team and they played tough today. Really good frosh guards. And gritty on the boards. They play with a hell of a lot more heart than Dook. Better team than dook on neutral court which shouldn’t be possible with all dooks high recruits.
By the way what time does Duke play tonight?

Lanards saying TN still has something to say and don’t crown UNC #1 seed yet… they lost
But what about AZ… they lost
We are officially a #1 seed :)
And play for championship tmrrw

Reactions: Heelicious
AZ, TN, and UK all lose. d00k lost last night. Love it. Total meltdown on Rupp’s Rafters.

TDRYIJk.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT