ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

I know this isn't a tweet and I don't tweet anyway, but I had to bring this here because I didn't want to start a whole thread for it. Watch it all the way thru...

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Unilever owns Ben and Jerry's.

Also, not sure if serious, but Ben & Jerry's is the largest ice cream brand by revenue in the world.... so definitely still a thing.
I was serious. Never would have thought they were the biggest. I don't think I've seen anyone eat Ben and Jerry's in 10 years. So they've decided not to sell to Jews or something?

ETA: Eat it when they have a choice. Obviously when it's the only option at a game or concert I've seen it.

I was serious. Never would have thought they were the biggest. I don't think I've seen anyone eat Ben and Jerry's in 10 years. So they've decided not to sell to Jews or something?

ETA: Eat it when they have a choice. Obviously when it's the only option at a game or concert I've seen it.
I see it around a decent amount. And ya, looks like they're trying to score woke points by not selling in Israel. They're both Jewish though, so no danger of getting cancelled for anti-semitism.

I see it around a decent amount. And ya, looks like they're trying to score woke points by not selling in Israel. They're both Jewish though, so no danger of getting cancelled for anti-semitism.
Anti semitism isn't as big of a deal right now. It's kinda cool to piss on Jews at the moment. That's what happens when you don't learn world history.

Anti semitism isn't as big of a deal right now. It's kinda cool to piss on Jews at the moment. That's what happens when you don't learn world history.
when was it NOT cool to piss on Jews? Oh never mind I remember, it was ever since we were told we couldn't laugh anymore without prior approval of the members at large of the Wokeness council.

oh, I don't know Alec...how does it feel to be an officer in a potentially life-threatening situation? Wait, you wouldn't know anything about that. So how does it feel to be a clueless Hollywood liberal dickhead? I hope you need a police officer in a dire situation one day, maybe that will change your idiotic tune....but it probably won't.

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT