ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

fukk this clown...get him out

LOL, what a clown show on both sides. Calling that minor melee an insurrection is just typical screeching liberal bullshit. Also typical of liberal bullshit is showing only several short snippets of people getting out of hand, as if that represents an entire unruly presence. People gathered to protest...justifiably, in my book....and some of them took things to idiot level. And that's all. I would like to see that gentleman's entire talk, because dollars to donuts he acknowledged the violence and was only trying to say that it was not a planned insurrection. It would be like a liberal to exclude that part, just as Trump's call for a peaceful gathering was excluded from the liberal hype at that time.

I fvcking hate people, they are in general worthless and detestable because they have no honesty, no respect for the truth. Most especially libs and those who promote their crap.

LOL, what a clown show on both sides. Calling that minor melee an insurrection is just typical screeching liberal bullshit. Also typical of liberal bullshit is showing only several short snippets of people getting out of hand, as if that represents an entire unruly presence. People gathered to protest...justifiably, in my book....and some of them took things to idiot level. And that's all. I would like to see that gentleman's entire talk, because dollars to donuts he acknowledged the violence and was only trying to say that it was not a planned insurrection. It would be like a liberal to exclude that part, just as Trump's call for a peaceful gathering was excluded from the liberal hype at that time.

I fvcking hate people, they are in general worthless and detestable because they have no honesty, no respect for the truth. Most especially libs and those who promote their crap.
you may recall just on this wacky board alone people were hyping this up as some sort of revolution or day of reckoning.

you might also recall the former president not asking for a peaceful protest until after the s went down; “good people we love you, go home now”???...you know as well as i do that any sort of stability was not present that day...you’re right that he never said bust down a door or hit someone with a flag pole, but just like always the case, he knew his audience.

i have yet to see any snippets of a peaceful protest around the capitol other than from the people that didn’t do anything...by all means, please provide the clips you saw so we can separate the good and bad...the media showed the violence because there was violence, just like with any collection of incidents that are determined to be threatening...they show a car wreck at a race or the finish, not the other 200 laps.

as far as this guy in the clip, how could he navigate around what was shown?...he’d be carried out in a straight jacket if he tried.

you may recall just on this wacky board alone people were hyping this up as some sort of revolution or day of reckoning.

you might also recall the former president not asking for a peaceful protest until after the s went down; “good people we love you, go home now”???...you know as well as i do that any sort of stability was not present that day...you’re right that he never said bust down a door or hit someone with a flag pole, but just like always the case, he knew his audience.

i have yet to see any snippets of a peaceful protest around the capitol other than from the people that didn’t do anything...by all means, please provide the clips you saw so we can separate the good and bad...the media showed the violence because there was violence, just like with any collection of incidents that are determined to be threatening...they show a car wreck at a race or the finish, not the other 200 laps.

as far as this guy in the clip, how could he navigate around what was shown?...he’d be carried out in a straight jacket if he tried.
you aren't making any sense. To begin with, Trump said before the gathering that he urged that it be peaceful. The media and the liberal idiots that were impeaching him somehow forgot to point that out. Can you believe it? By the same token, how are you going to see the people who were being peaceful when those promoting the mindless 'insurrection' notion have no interest in showing that? But if you paid attention, they were shown; but only here and there.

Then you say something so dumb I can hardly believe anyone would say it. How could he navigate around a snippet of a clip that was supplied after he made his remarks? Gee, I don't know but that would be some trick. What you fail to address is that the snippet of his talk combined with the snippets of violence is pure propaganda, and I....knowing by now how this crap works...said that he was probably only tgrying to dispel the notion of insurrection while acknowledging the hooligan idiots. And sure enough, you then supply a report that verifies exactly that. I wonder if you even bothered to read past the misleading headline.

And BTW, your race analogy is about as stupid as everything else you posted. People have been seeing races for a very long time, and they very well understand that there's a ton of uneventful round and round in between wrecks. But if people had never seen a car race before and all they were shown were the wrecks, that's what they would expect a race to be mostly about.

Instead of wallowing in the feces with the shit-stiirring buttholes, why don't you stop arguing the indefensible and inarguable and concentrate on not contributing to the divisive idiocy? That would be something to be proud of.

you have the smart and fun-loving friendly labs (and most of the retrievers) in Group A...and less desirable breeds in Group B...
My dog hates the water at all times UNLESS you throw a stick or ball into it. If you try to bathe her or hose her off she'll do everything but bite to get away. But she'll climb nasty waves at the beach to fetch a ball... it's like the stick/ball fetch instinct over-powers that hatred of water.

Reactions: gteeitup
My dog hates the water at all times UNLESS you throw a stick or ball into it. If you try to bathe her or hose her off she'll do everything but bite to get away. But she'll climb nasty waves at the beach to fetch a ball... it's like the stick/ball fetch instinct over-powers that hatred of water.
and mine, a lab, doesn’t care for the ocean and won’t jump into a pool, but will walk or lie in the rain.

Reactions: Heelicious
I guess last night was a slow night for town hall meetings too.
Oh i'm sure the parking lot was packed with fat people waving Biden 2024 flags. Televised town-halls on Wednesdays are awesome must-do events, they probably just limited indoor attendance due to the pandemic.

Oh i'm sure the parking lot was packed with fat people waving Biden 2024 flags. Televised town-halls on Wednesdays are awesome must-do events, they probably just limited indoor attendance due to the pandemic.
I'm pretty sure the attendance was self-limiting.

80 million vote getter right there. lol
The Chinese hacked the street lights to create a traffic jam preventing people from attending…. a “traffic sham”. The ticket system was rigged by people in Italy to tell people it was sold out. The media conspired and promoted other events to discourage attendance. I’ll link a you tube video of a guy walking down the street which is proof he was intentionally misdirected. The kraken awaits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT