ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

What is luciferase? Sounds like an Italian car.
Believe it or not it’s a real substance found in bioluminescent organisms. Evidently “Lucifer” in Latin means “light bearer”. One of my karate students was telling me about how vaxxed people can be seen glowing from space. I guess this explains it. Lol.

but as someone pretty knowledgeable on revelations I don’t see the connection between glowing and the end of times

I don’t know about glowing in the dark, but as most expected, vax skepticism continues to be validated.

nobody will pay any attention to this, but she hit the nail on the head. Amazing that dems haven't figured this out themselves, but it just shows that they don't think, they feel. There really is a a feedback loop but it involves every white liberal on the left, not just affluent ones. When someone has chosen to take the overly sensitive side of things, they respond to matters of wokeness by doubling down on them instead of sensibly pulling in the reigns. As things circle the loop, they become extreme to the point of insanity...yet they aren't smart enough to stop, no matter how many times Bill Maher tells them to.

But the main point is the killer. It isn't black people or other distressed minorities that drive the insanity, it's liberal whites who don't have a clue what the reality they protest actually is.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
I'm not sure of an easy way to post tweets here, but there is one from LeBron James about Kyle Rittenhouse - that is just classic LeBron.

Words can't describe how stupid LBJ is. He absolutely never disappoints.

Imagine if he were intelligent enough, self-aware enough, to see how humiliating, embarrassing, stupid his takes are, on social / cultural event.

@bluetoe or @gunslingerdick maybe you can find the tweet I am mentioning

I'm not sure of an easy way to post tweets here, but there is one from LeBron James about Kyle Rittenhouse - that is just classic LeBron.

Words can't describe how stupid LBJ is. He absolutely never disappoints.

Imagine if he were intelligent enough, self-aware enough, to see how humiliating, embarrassing, stupid his takes are, on social / cultural event.

@bluetoe or @gunslingerdick maybe you can find the tweet I am mentioning

Click on tweet. At bottom there is a box with an arrow. Click on it then click on “copy link” option. Click In post body in here and Paste link in post. This isn’t the exact tweet but it discusses it

Reactions: Heelicious
Yea it’s totally inappropriate for bron to post that. The kid is obviously borderline mentally disabled, people died, and it’s not funny. The right makes him a hero and the left a murderer. Imo he was a kid in a situation he was totally not equipped to handle. I have no idea how the laws there work but to me it seems like manslaughter at least with the guy with a skateboard. But I haven’t followed very closely so don’t come at me.

Last edited:
Yea it’s totally inappropriate for bron to post that. The kid is obviously borderline mentally disabled, people died, and it’s not funny. The right makes him a hero and the left a murderer. Imo he was a kid in a situation he was totally not equipped to handle. I have no idea how the laws there work but to me it seems like manslaughter.
My take (admittedly only seeing clips from the trial, and related commentary).

1) I agree with you that it was not smart for KR to put himself in that position. No teenage kid should take it upon himself to arm up and go into a violent situation, and expect it to end well.

2) the fact that the people he shot (and killed some) were scum of the earth (child molesters, repeat felons, woman abusers) doesn't make it right and doesn't take away their rights.

3) why - if justice prevails - KR will walk (not even manslaughter charges) is KR didn't start / initiate the confrontation. These guys saw KR with a gun trying to defend property and people and went after him, and said they were going to kill him. Pummeled him with a skateboard. Held a gun to KRs head. All of this happened before KR even aimed his gun, let alone pulled the trigger. It is open-and-shut case legitimate self defense by KR. Not criminal

4) the prosecuting lawyer (a criminal clown in this case) knows 3) above is true. He is borderline due to be arrested for his legal malpractice in this suit. The prosecution knows the case is lost on the merits, so only recourse is to stir up trouble, and promote the slandering, emotional manipulation to the media and the leftists who want KR to rot / die.

1) I agree with you that it was not smart for KR to put himself in that position. No teenage kid should take it upon himself to arm up and go into a violent situation, and expect it to end well.

2) the fact that the people he shot (and killed some) were scum of the earth (child molesters, repeat felons, woman abusers) doesn't make it right and doesn't take away their rights.

3) why - if justice prevails - KR will walk (not even manslaughter charges) is KR didn't start / initiate the confrontation. These guys saw KR with a gun trying to defend property and people and went after him, and said they were going to kill him. Pummeled him with a skateboard. Held a gun to KRs head. All of this happened before KR even aimed his gun, let alone pulled the trigger. It is open-and-shut case legitimate self defense by KR. Not criminal

4) the prosecuting lawyer (a criminal clown in this case) knows 3) above is true. He is borderline due to be arrested for his legal malpractice in this suit. The prosecution knows the case is lost on the merits, so only recourse is to stir up trouble, and promote the slandering, emotional manipulation to the media and the leftists who want KR to rot / die.

I think you pretty well nailed it

"4) the prosecuting lawyer (a criminal clown in this case) knows 3) above is true. He is borderline due to be arrested for his legal malpractice in this suit. The prosecution knows the case is lost on the merits, so only recourse is to stir up trouble, and promote the slandering, emotional manipulation to the media and the leftists who want KR to rot / die."

I saw a few minutes of the trial where the judge was having it out with that dickhead DA, and even so far from being a legal expert as I am, I heard and understood enough to want to bash that fools face in. The judge didn't pick up on this but the DA had been questioning KR about having taken his AR to some property to protect it, the point being that where they are it's illegal to shoot someone to protect property...with the implication being that KR was willing to use the weapon for that purpose and not just for self-defense. That bastard actually twisted it to say (to the judge, the jury had been removed) that KR wanted to take his rifle to that property in order to shoot someone.

Whoa, bitch. You just went WAY too far.

In reality, if I'm going to some property to protect it from a trespasser who might very well be armed, I damn sure am going to take a weapon with me to protect myself. That is NOT the same as saying that I'm hoping or even willing to shoot someone over property. Someone like Strummingram would probably say it's exactly the same, but it isn't and the anticipation of facing an armed intruder (vs. an unarmed intruder) is the key. To come right out and conclude verbally that shooting someone was KR's intent in taking his rifle to the property he was going to protect, is itself criminal, as far as I'm concerned.

All that being said, I'm not so sure, not having seen the actual tweet but having seen the video, that Lebron James doesn't have a point. That was some over-the-top, slap-worthy blubbering by KR.

But even that being said, yes Lebron James is a moron. Astounding that at one time there was talk of putting him in some high office or another. Freaking dems, man.

"4) the prosecuting lawyer (a criminal clown in this case) knows 3) above is true. He is borderline due to be arrested for his legal malpractice in this suit. The prosecution knows the case is lost on the merits, so only recourse is to stir up trouble, and promote the slandering, emotional manipulation to the media and the leftists who want KR to rot / die."

I saw a few minutes of the trial where the judge was having it out with that dickhead DA, and even so far from being a legal expert as I am, I heard and understood enough to want to bash that fools face in. The judge didn't pick up on this but the DA had been questioning KR about having taken his AR to some property to protect it, the point being that where they are it's illegal to shoot someone to protect property...with the implication being that KR was willing to use the weapon for that purpose and not just for self-defense. That bastard actually twisted it to say (to the judge, the jury had been removed) that KR wanted to take his rifle to that property in order to shoot someone.

Whoa, bitch. You just went WAY too far.

In reality, if I'm going to some property to protect it from a trespasser who might very well be armed, I damn sure am going to take a weapon with me to protect myself. That is NOT the same as saying that I'm hoping or even willing to shoot someone over property. Someone like Strummingram would probably say it's exactly the same, but it isn't and the anticipation of facing an armed intruder (vs. an unarmed intruder) is the key. To come right out and conclude verbally that shooting someone was KR's intent in taking his rifle to the property he was going to protect, is itself criminal, as far as I'm concerned.

All that being said, I'm not so sure, not having seen the actual tweet but having seen the video, that Lebron James doesn't have a point. That was some over-the-top, slap-worthy blubbering by KR.
The tweet is my last post a couple above as someone asked for it to be put up. As to the blubbering, I can't imagine having first been responsible for taking the lives of two people (regardless of the reasons) and second being on trial for homicide at such an age. Blubbering is probably the least I'd be doing.

The tweet is my last post a couple above as someone asked for it to be put up. As to the blubbering, I can't imagine having first been responsible for taking the lives of two people (regardless of the reasons) and second being on trial for homicide at such an age. Blubbering is probably the least I'd be doing.
I might be blubbering as well. But I'm not sure I could blubber like that if I tried.

And the blubbering stands in stark contrast to his demeanor otherwise. I'm not willing to say he was just putting on a show, but I have to say it was quite a show he was putting on.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not against the kid and hope that justice is served under the principle of warranted self-defense. I'm only commenting on his performance (performance merely indicating his presence on the stand at that time).

"A great Negro at the time".... did Satchel transition later in life to not being a Negro? Not being great? I mean -he's reading from a prompter I assume...couldn't they just say "a great pitcher and great man who played in the Negro Leagues"?

You know - high school education level phrasing.

The depths of Dementia Joe's idiocy, buffoonery, senility, embarrassing clown comments and actions, are bottomless it seems.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
the phoniness is so thick it actually sickens. Virtually everything he spouts is lifted and regurgitated as if he's informing us all so richly with his vast knowledge and experience He's been putting on the same charlatan act his entire political career, and he's been busted for outright plagiarism more than any other politician in memory.

BTW it was 'negro' back then; that's why they called it the 'negro' league. And there was the great 'back-then' negro Satchel Paige. Bet you didn't know that. Thanks, Joe, we're all so much dumber for having heard your babbling bullshit.

"A great Negro at the time".... did Satchel transition later in life to not being a Negro? Not being great? I mean -he's reading from a prompter I assume...couldn't they just say "a great pitcher and great man who played in the Negro Leagues"?

You know - high school education level phrasing.

The depths of Dementia Joe's idiocy, buffoonery, senility, embarrassing clown comments and actions, are bottomless it seems.
I think he was trying to say a great player at the time of the negro league, but of course he pulls a Biden and screws it up. I would have loved to get a look at his team as he was saying it.

I think he was trying to say a great player at the time of the negro league, but of course he pulls a Biden and screws it up. I would have loved to get a look at his team as he was saying it.
https%3A%2F%2Fi.cdn.trutv.com%2Fassets%2Ftru%2Fprod%2Fimages%2F2021%2F02%2FImpracticalJokers-S09E04-1600x900.jpg

I knew something was making you dumber….
well if you are ten times dumber than the next dumbest guy here...and you are...and hearing Joe babble makes us ALL dumber as I said.....

....never mind, I might just as well try explaining it to a tree.

it was plain that this is what he was saying, there just wasn't any sensible point in him saying it the way that he did. He was referring to Paige as a 'negro' (to use 'back then' terms). There was no point whatsoever in referring to Paige as a negro to begin with; but if you look back at his verbiage over time, you'll see that he flirts with racial political incorrectness on the reg. It's hard to say whether he likes pushing the envelope a little or whether he's just an oblivious dumbass or if he's actually racist.

This was awkwardly stupid on his part, but to be honest it shouldn't be an issue except that the particularly dense among us have made it one, that is to assign negativity to certain words and word usages that are uttered innocently. There's no good reason to need to qualify the word 'negro'. 'Negro' refers to what we now identify as a black person, among other terms. Unless there's something negative inherent to being black, there's no reason to assign negativity to the synonymous word 'negro'. The politically correct crowd lords that correctness over us all while being completely unaware of how stupid it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT