ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

made a great mistake by following some bernese mountain dogs on instagram and i look forward to it every morning…those doggos are amazing.
I don't have the wherewithal to properly take care of a dog myself so I tend to dote on other people's doggies, and as an alternative I do what you are suggesting, virtually adopting them on youtube. The Bernese Mountain dog is one that I have followed some and have thought that if I ever did get another dog, it would be on my short list.

I don't have the wherewithal to properly take care of a dog myself so I tend to dote on other people's doggies, and as an alternative I do what you are suggesting, virtually adopting them on youtube. The Bernese Mountain dog is one that I have followed some and have thought that if I ever did get another dog, it would be on my short list.
i was there two and half years ago when my 11 year lab passed...thought i could never own another dog again, just destroyed me and the family...took awhile, but got portuguese water dog about six months later he's been exactly what i needed.

so here's the thing about the bernese because of the research i did...they have one the shortest lifespans of any breed, 6-8 years, and i just couldn't do that again.

if you enjoy those type of videos, there's a fantastic follow on instagram and possibly youtube of sven and olaf...it's a freaking newfie and a duck...they just hang out and run around with each other...and the story behind them is awesome.

Reactions: bluetoe
Swiss Mountain Dog > Bernese Mountain Dog

Bernese are more adorable as pups and as grown dogs as well, it seems. I'm a sucker for adorable. Sorry, Swissy..
iu

iu

i was there two and half years ago when my 11 year lab passed...thought i could never own another dog again, just destroyed me and the family...took awhile, but got portuguese water dog about six months later he's been exactly what i needed.

so here's the thing about the bernese because of the research i did...they have one the shortest lifespans of any breed, 6-8 years, and i just couldn't do that again.

if you enjoy those type of videos, there's a fantastic follow on instagram and possibly youtube of sven and olaf...it's a freaking newfie and a duck...they just hang out and run around with each other...and the story behind them is awesome.
I had a big guy many years ago that I had to put down, and it crushed me and I still feel guilty because at that time and due to circumstances, I wasn't spending the time with him that I should have been.

But much more recently, the lady that ran my office got a schnoodle and brought it in to the office every day. I was her 'granddaddy', and I loved that sweet little dog just like a granddaughter. We bonded super tight, and where I was always a big dog guy that kind of looked down on having a house dog,, she changed my tune 180 about that. The absolutely most awesome dog ever.

I asked to be there when they eventually had to put her down and it put a permanent dent in my spirit, even worse than the other one.. Members of my family have seen me around dogs and see how happy it makes me and they threaten to get me one, and I get mad and tell them don't dare to. I can't deal with it.

Reactions: gteeitup
They say bulls are color blind, but it looks like he targets the red in that trio.
LOL. Good observation, but to be fair, the guy in red was on the end and the bull next takes out a guy in blue. Guess I'll wear camo next time I attend such an event.

and in turn, I respect just about anybody's legacy over McCant's. But I do still respect his ability to thread the ball through a bunch of arms into the basket from under it. I always think of that when we miss those less contested opportunities.

From a talent standpoint alone, he might be on the Carolina Mt. Rushmore. That might be a small stretch but he’s not far from it. Elite shooter. Almost elite athlete. Short memory. Killer instinct. Walking mismatch. Too strong for guards, too quick for wings.

A real shame.

From a talent standpoint alone, he might be on the Carolina Mt. Rushmore. That might be a small stretch but he’s not far from it. Elite shooter. Almost elite athlete. Short memory. Killer instinct. Walking mismatch. Too strong for guards, too quick for wings.

A real shame.
He's a jerk.

A real shame.
that’s a stretch if you’re mt rushmoring it…top ten, absolutely.

did you forget about him disappearing in some games???

that’s a stretch if you’re mt rushmoring it…top ten, absolutely.

did you forget about him disappearing in some games???

I think we agree. Top 10 is more reasonable. I acknowledged that. Point remains, he was ridiculous especially considering he was only halfway into it some of the time. A real talent and a real head case.

A real shame.
Only time I saw him play he was goofing around during warm ups and hit five threes in a row. From the front row of the stands. Sitting down.

I see a number of things; what in particular might you be wanting us to focus on? I suspect it has something to do with those bright colors being painted in front of the city hall of a town I hope I never have to step foot in.

How do you paint with no paint on the roller? And good thing he had his hard hat on. You never know when something gay is just gonna fall from the sky.

Performative.

How do you paint with no paint on the roller? And good thing he had his hard hat on. You never know when something gay is just gonna fall from the sky.

Performative.
I wondered if there might be some photoshopping going on after you pointed out the paintless roller thing, and the colors seemed a little too ummm...vibrant. So I looked them up and this little town in Canada must have a motto, 'Go gay in a big (and by big I mean huge) way, or go home.'. I'm staying home.

And yeah, better wear that hard hat and other protective gear when painting the pavement pride; the gay is strong in that place.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT