ADVERTISEMENT

Quick stuff (MSU game)...

Gary, thank you once again for the time and thought you put into these they are very enjoyable.

I've been thinking about the game last night and this was a thought that came to me.
Like I said in another post, our Core Four and the example they set is so important to our team. Now is another time that our Core Four is going to have to step up. Joel, Luke, Kenny and Theo have been through the trenches, it is their job to find a way to bring the team together from this experience. They understand what it means to be a successful team and to accomplish what their goals are and how to execute them night in and night out. Each one of them did not play well last night and they will tell the younger guys just that and how to move on from it because it’s only one game.
Kenny, Luke, JB and Theo need to do this not only by preaching what needs to be done verbally, but by setting an example through their play. And this is going to be set on Wednesday night vs Michigan. The younger guys need to see again how much this means to the upperclassmen, and that they aren’t satisfied with last year, but want more. The ability to do this will only make the team dynamic stronger in the long run and help they younger guys to buy into what Roy and the program preaches. If everyone can buy into this we can really have a special group, which I truly believe we do. We are fortunate to have these guys who will take the reins and get this team to play at the level they need to in order to be successful this year.

I think they will respond exactly the way they need to and the way Roy wants them to because they are a group that is still hungry and is not done yet.

WHY NOT!

Last edited:
Reactions: Green C14
Lol damn Gary got rocked in this thread, I never thought not time about the refs during that ass whipping.

We look like clowns as a fan base when he starts blaming refs for a loss that bad, every other fan base in the country already thinks we get every Call!

Damn face it we lost to a better team while at the same time playing the worst game in the history of Carolina basketball.

I don’t spend one nanosecond worrying about what other fan bases think of us. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows that every fan base has their conspiracy theorists and kooks. Every single one, ours included.

And every fan base has fans who think their arch rivals gets all the calls. We’re no different in that regard either.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Lol damn Gary got rocked in this thread, I never thought not time about the refs during that ass whipping.

We look like clowns as a fan base when he starts blaming refs for a loss that bad, every other fan base in the country already thinks we get every Call!

Damn face it we lost to a better team while at the same time playing the worst game in the history of Carolina basketball.

Welcome to a few days ago, we just beat Michigan last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT