ADVERTISEMENT

Rank ‘em things to spend stimulus on

Guns. And then more guns. Better get them now while you still can.

yup! i ended 2020 on a gun buying spree: Rossi Tuffy .410 for my 9 year old son ... Winchester SXP 20ga for me ... Glock 34 for me ... S&W Shield for me ... Ruger LCP 380 for the wife ... and plenty of ammo for each. i'm ready for 4 years of Papaw and the Vice bitch.

Reactions: cletusnow
yup! i ended 2020 on a gun buying spree: Rossi Tuffy .410 for my 9 year old son ... Winchester SXP 20ga for me ... Glock 34 for me ... S&W Shield for me ... Ruger LCP 380 for the wife ... and plenty of ammo for each. i'm ready for 4 years of Papaw and the Vice bitch.

Better get your vision checked while you’re at it. All that firepower won’t save you from the communist regime if you shoot like Caleb Love.

I'm just getting started. I have a KelTec Pf9, a Taurus PT92 and my ex-marine buddy is selling me a shotgun next weekend when he comes in town. He's also bringing a couple ARs for us to shoot. He wants to sell me one of those too but I don't have a spare $1000 right now. I currently only have a couple hundred 9mm rounds. Can't find it anywhere.

Better get your vision checked while you’re at it. All that firepower won’t save you from the communist regime if you shoot like Caleb Love.

i shoot like Wayne Ellington, thank you very little.

Spread was 7.5 or higher.
With 2:24 left, 4&1, 34-27.
How many people literally lost their shit when Henderson failed to pick that up?

We decided on AR-15's but with the price of ammo so far out of hand we could only buy 3. That gives us 10 total plus assorted other drop em on the spot toys we like to keep around the house.
We have a saying "Stack Em Like Cordwood" and we dont mind putting it to good use if our freedoms come under attack. You know those little things like the First Amendment Second Amendment etc etc etc.
Oh and we stopped on the way back from the dealer and got a Chick Fil A Meal with a large sweet tea.
Mmmmm TASTY!:D

We decided on AR-15's but with the price of ammo so far out of hand we could only buy 3. That gives us 10 total plus assorted other drop em on the spot toys we like to keep around the house.
We have a saying "Stack Em Like Cordwood" and we dont mind putting it to good use if our freedoms come under attack. You know those little things like the First Amendment Second Amendment etc etc etc.
Oh and we stopped on the way back from the dealer and got a Chick Fil A Meal with a large sweet tea.
Mmmmm TASTY!:D
You are wasting good ammunition money on Chick-fil-A?

• Haha
Reactions: Old_School59
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT