ADVERTISEMENT

Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame Nominees... Time to vote!

yep... dude is a harvard grad

yeah, aside from his vast knowledge of the world, i had no idea the list of legends he’s played with...the springsteen stories were fantastic.

his show on sirius is great and they’re giving him more channels and leeway musically.

Love RATM. I have tickets to see them and RTJ at PNC in August. Was supposed to be last August. Ive only seen them once...1997 in Charlotte with Wu Tag Clan opening for them. Geeeez....that as a fuggin monster of a show. My head hurt for 2 days afterwards.

Reactions: Heelicious
Love RATM. I have tickets to see them and RTJ at PNC in August. Was supposed to be last August. Ive only seen them once...1997 in Charlotte with Wu Tag Clan opening for them. Geeeez....that as a fuggin monster of a show. My head hurt for 2 days afterwards.
Thought about going to the show in August. Haven't decided if I want to drop the money for it though.

Reactions: chickenhunter
I think I dropped $175 a piece for a festival I went to years ago, but obviously there were a ton of bands there.

I went to Ozzfest several times and tickets were kinda high but as you said, there were a ton of bands at each one. Last Ozzfest I went to had 2 stages going. Saw Linkin Park, Mudvayne, Papa Roach, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Disturbed, BLS, and some others. I remember it was so fuggin hot and the water they sold was hot. They had these mist tents and I just stayed in one of those for a while.

Lol a car camping pass at Lockn is like 180 bucks. The ticket is like another 250

Festivals have gotten ridiculous

Yeah I just bought them for the Garden in December. I saw Phil in 2019 and he crushed it.
I've heard they put on a great show. Hope things work out and I can see them. Resell market is looking strong, so worse case scenario I can make a little money.

Reactions: dadika13
I've heard they put on a great show. Hope things work out and I can see them. Resell market is looking strong, so worse case scenario I can make a little money.
Phil's son is drumming for them I believe and he was drumming for Phil during his solo tour...he's really impressive, they did like a dueling drum solo together at one part of the show and it was really cool.

Hope you get to go, fairly certain they're hanging it up after this tour.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Just bought some Korn/Staind tickets as well. Haven't seen Korn since Follow the Leader, so their part will basically be all new for me. I've seen Staind a couple of times already. Saw Aaron Lewis on one of his solo acoustic tours as well.

Made about $100 on the resell, so not too bad. When did you say you were seeing them @dadika13? The one I'm going to is November 19th.

Made about $100 on the resell, so not too bad. When did you say you were seeing them @dadika13? The one I'm going to is November 19th.
Eagles just added a bunch of August dates for the northeast and I bought tickets to one of the MSG shows. So fired up, bucket list band for me.

Interesting though, you must show proof of vaccination at the stadium. It’s printed all over the website and tickets. I think it’s just a NYC thing but it’s the first I’ve seen of that.

Last edited:
Eagles just added a bunch of August dates for the northeast and I bought tickets to one of the MSG shows. So fired up, bucket list band for me.

Interesting though, you must show proof of vaccination at the stadium. It’s printed all over the website and tickets. I think it’s just a NYC thing but it’s the first I’ve seen of that.
The Eagles? You mean Don Henley and some guys that pretend to be the Eagles? I don't think Henley even plays drums on the tour anymore.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Going to see '68, Staind and Korn tonight. No vaccine or mask required (although mask are suggested). It's an outdoor event, so that probably factors into the requirements.

One of the weakest pools of candidates ever.

Judas priest, MC5, the stooges, Dolly Parton- cuz she's a badass, and Pat benatar

sherk-donkey.gif

• Haha
I kind of like Devo in the day. I'm not sure what you mean.

If you're talking about Eminem, I'm not real keen on rap groups or rap artists in the Rock and roll Hall of Fame. Nothing personal.
At this point, I don't think there's a need to take issue with non rock groups in the HOF. Pretty much any type of music is already in there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT