ADVERTISEMENT

Roy gets political

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you can relate. Might be the first thing you understood in the whole thread,

CC
That would be one thing more than you understood...............isn't it time for you to crawl back under the rock or snow drift or where ever it is you emerge from ever so often(too often)?

That would be one thing more than you understood...............isn't it time for you to crawl back under the rock or snow drift or where ever it is you emerge from ever so often(too often)?

Yeah the AHCA that you want passed is already dumpster fire and I don't have a clue. Isn't it time to hop on your tractor and head back to Fuquay?

CC

Love how your story has changed , but it won't work that hook was in soooo deep it had to be cut out. I know Boo or your mafia buddy or whoever still chuckles to themselves when they think about reeling you in on that one. You were as giddy as a school girl when you repeated it on Radar. Trump still winning and still setting the agenda....Gar Bear not so much and has now resorted to silly little meme's. I WIN.
Wow. I check back over here and you're still flailing.
News Flash: Posting a paragraph of nothing but bare-faced, unmitigated lies is not "winning". No wonder you're a trump sycophant. The truth is you have made a total ass of yourself ITT (more so than usual, if that's even possible), and yet you have no shame about it, so here's one more for ya, Sparky...
raw

He has to basically hold a class to his players yearly about social media conduct, I am sure he is disappointed that what he was teaching is not what the president does...

Sounds more like Roy was standing up for Greensboro than anything.
I think this was his main reason for making the comments he did. But it's ironic that he did what Trump often does, that is overreact to perceived criticism and say something that is inflammatory. Just as he overreacts to any criticism regarding his not calling TO's or his method of defending threes. Like Trump, he should know better. Like most of us, both are stubborn men.

Reactions: superstar57
Wow. I check back over here and you're still flailing.
News Flash: Posting a paragraph of nothing but bare-faced, unmitigated lies is not "winning". No wonder you're a trump sycophant. The truth is you have made a total ass of yourself ITT (more so than usual, if that's even possible), and yet you have no shame about it, so here's one more for ya, Sparky...
Unless you think HF58 is employed by or otherwise in a position to be aided directly by President Trump I would say you are the one that has made a total ass of yourself. Maybe you should know the definition of words before using them in failed attempts to impress internet posters of your (lack of) intelligence. Do not think that just because someone may have voted differently than you that you are somehow their superior intellectually. Dumbasses come in all flavors as you have proven.

Unless you think HF58 is employed by or otherwise in a position to be aided directly by President Trump I would say you are the one that has made a total ass of yourself. Maybe you should know the definition of words before using them in failed attempts to impress internet posters of your (lack of) intelligence. Do not think that just because someone may have voted differently than you that you are somehow their superior intellectually. Dumbasses come in all flavors as you have proven.
Well, I have no interest in anyone's employment status. Fact is he jumped in on something I posted and started lying about something unrelated I had posted previously, and generally just being a trolly ass. So there's that... and trust me, I have neither the desire nor the need to "impress" anyone in this sorry thread. I posted here in defense of Roy and to point out the absurdity of making an issue over a damned throw-away (albeit true) remark in a press conference. So if that offends your (or anyone else's) apparently fragile political belief system, well, that is on the offendee. Oh, and you can take that off-base "dumbass" remark and stick it up your own.

Well, I have no interest in anyone's employment status. Fact is he jumped in on something I posted and started lying about something unrelated I had posted previously, and generally just being a trolly ass. So there's that... and trust me, I have neither the desire nor the need to "impress" anyone in this sorry thread. I posted here in defense of Roy and to point out the absurdity of making an issue over a damned throw-away (albeit true) remark in a press conference. So if that offends your (or anyone else's) apparently fragile political belief system, well, that is on the offendee. Oh, and you can take that off-base "dumbass" remark and stick it up your own.
Don't worry you aren't in danger of impressing anyone. I think everybody here is familiar with your "I'm smarter than everybody else" routine.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Yeah the AHCA that you want passed is already dumpster fire and I don't have a clue. Isn't it time to hop on your tractor and head back to Fuquay?

CC
I never said I wanted it passed. I am for a full repeal. You are still struggling with your "reddin' compression" I see.

I am proud to be a conservative Republican that believes in our constitution that does not agree that our constitution is in need of a re-write in order to serve some groups individual agendas. But I am not here to force my political views on you any more than you want to hear them. I am here to talk UNC basketball, I want Roy to limit his public scope to just that as well. There are a lot of folks here that I consider friends, good people that will not agree with my political views and I am good with that, it does not find me losing respect for them in any way. One of the things that make this country great is that we the people do have the right to voice our opinions and the very fact that we do not all agree all the time, that there are opposing views constantly expressed does tend to keep us a free people and not servants to one and only 1 political narrative.

You want to "limit his public scope" to basketball yet he has the right to voice his opinion. You are here to talk basketball yet give us your political views. Seems a little inconsistent. Is the difference the fame (for lack of a better word) that he enjoys? Meaning you would be more inclined to keep your views personal were you a public (non-political) figure?

CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT