ADVERTISEMENT

The Condiment Tournament - Ladle Region Round of 32

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
We're only in the second round and there are already some mouthwatering matchups between heavy hitters in the Ladle Region. No contest is more intriguing than cool, creamy Ranch versus hot, spicy Sriracha. Voting begins now and runs through some random time this weekend that I'll decide later.

L32_cbirqy.png

Copy/Paste for easy voting:

1. BBQ Sauce - Vinegar Based
8. Worcestershire Sauce

5. Pesto
4. Salt

11. Sour Cream
3. Crushed Red Pepper

10. Ranch
2. Sriracha

Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip

Last edited:
8. Worcestershire Sauce

5. Pesto
4. Salt

11. Sour Cream
3. Crushed Red Pepper

10. Ranch
2. Sriracha
I'm abstaining from this last match up. I made fun of both of these condiments and I can't look like I'm supporting either at this point.

Reactions: MWHeels

4. Salt

11. Sour Cream

10. Ranch

1. BBQ Sauce - Vinegar Based -- Worcestershire? More like Worstcestershire, amirite? Guys? GUYS?! Okay fine. But BBQ-VB still reigns supreme

4. Salt -- I mean pesto is good and all, but we talking salt here. Salt! I mean, without salt, what would you put on your french fries? Not pesto, that's for sure.

11. Sour Cream -- sour cream has a terrible name but a delicious taste. It's the MVP of the loaded baked potato.

10. Ranch -- If Sriracha wins this matchup, I'm requesting an official investigation. Tabasco over Chick-fil-A sauce was the final straw.

How are you chastising @Raising Heel for including non-condiments in this tournament and declaring that you won’t vote for any non-condiments and then turning around and voting for a salad dressing. It makes no sense. And since RH said he’d like to see more arguing in these threads, you can GFY too.

Nah I don't think so. Ever eaten a loaded baked potato with no sour cream? Talk about dry. The bacon is a nice add on, no doubt, but sour cream pulls everything together.

I love sour cream. And I’m more likely to have it on a baked potato than I am bacon. However, when bacon is on a loaded potato, it is the MVP. There really is never a time when bacon isn’t the MVP. Bacon walks into any room and becomes the most desired thing there. @coolwaterunc will back me up on this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT