ADVERTISEMENT

The Condiment Tournament - Nomination Round

CFA BBQ is the best fast food sauce by a mile. They changed the recipe a year or so ago and people melted down. They quickly went back to the good shit.
It is a great sauce, I tried the new recipe and it was not good. I haven’t had it since they changed it back but maybe the next time I go

CFA BBQ is the best fast food sauce by a mile. They changed the recipe a year or so ago and people melted down. They quickly went back to the good shit.
Chick-fil-A Sauces Ranked

They changed their buffalo sauce a couple years ago, too. It used to be rich and buttery, but the new version is watered down. The flavor is still okay but it's not nearly as good as it used to be. Maybe I should start a petition.

When I can't decide whether I want Chick-fil-A sauce or BBQ, I get both, dip the top half of the chicken nugget in Chick-fil-A sauce and dip the bottom half in BBQ. It's glorious.

I don't like the CFA sauce.

giphy.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
Caramel
Hot fudge
Ketsup
honey mustard
sweet relish
vinegar
Texas Pete
Horsey sauce(Arby's)
Red Robin sauce
Burger King Onion Ring sauce
Heinz 57
Vinegar based BBQ sauce
Whip Cream for the Lady parts

Reactions: Raising Heel
Horseradish is awesome.

I'm pretty sure Horsey sauce is a tiny bit of actual horseradish diluted with mostly mayonnaise. WTH would you do that? Your whole restaurant is about roast beef. Roast beef is best with horseradish. Serve real horseradish.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
A1 Steak sauce
BBQ sauce
Beef gravy
Buffalo sauce
Butter
Chicken gravy
Cream cheese
Crushed red pepper
Dijon mustard
Heinz 57 sauce
Honey
Horseradish
Hummus
Ketchup
Maple syrup
Margarine
Marinara
Mustard
Oil
Pepper
Pesto
Queso
Ranch
Relish
Remoulade
Salad dressing
Salsa
Salt
Sauerkraut
Sour Cream
Soy sauce
Sriracha
Tabasco
Teriyaki
Vinegar
Worcestershire sauce

Reactions: Raising Heel
*All you barbecue snobs on here, and no one has questioned @Raising Heel simply using the generic 'BBQ sauce' ?

Good point. When I read "BBQ sauce" I thought of that thick garbage like KC Masterpiece. But I will also throw nominations at both tangy and vinegar based BBQ sauce

I legit love Horsey sauce. Easily the third best fast food unique condiment behind Zax and Chick-fil-A sauces.

All three are mayo based

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT