Oil & Vinegar
Crushed Red Pepper
Peanut Butter
Jelly / Jam
Nutella

and... salsa
giphy.gif

Last edited:
@Raising Heel before I vote, just to make sure, are we going with generic condiments, or are we going with specific brands, when applicable? The list seems to be a bit of both. Can I, say, nominate Chick-fil-A sauce and Zax sauce, since those two are somewhat unique?
You can vote for whatever you want. The 64 in the OP are just a starter list. Keep in mind, though, that if you get too specific and nobody else nominates the same condiment, it might not make the cut. Looks like Zax sauce is in good shape for an at-large berth.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Unless Zax Sauce is a #1 seed, I ain't playing on account of this tournament being as valid as that scavenger hunt BS you tried to throw on us once upon a time.
I love how agitated people already are about the nominations. Can't wait until the voting actually starts.

Also, that scavenger hunt was awesome and you know it.

By the way, if jalapeños are considered a condiment, then I'm also nominating the following:

Onions
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Corn
Squash
Zucchini
Asparagus
Green beans
Potatoes
Pinto beans
Bell peppers
Celery
Carrots
Cabbage
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Cucumbers
Banana peppers

Reactions: heelz2345
First, I would like to point out that I came up with the "quote the list and then remove any you don't want" idea for the OOTB chain restaurant thread, so you're welcome.

In bold are ones no one has recommended yet.

A1 steak sauce
BBQ sauce (vinegar based*)
BBQ sauce (tangy*)
Buffalo sauce
Butter
Chick-fil-A sauce
Cream cheese
Crushed red pepper
Dijon mustard
Guacamole
Honey mustard
Horseradish
Hummus
Jalapenos
Jam
Jelly
Ketchup
Maple syrup
Margarine
Marinara
Mayonnaise
Miracle Whip
Oregano
Oil & Vinegar

Peanut Butter
Pepper
Pesto
Pico de gallo
Queso
Ranch
Relish
Salad dressing
Salsa
Salt
Sour cream
Soy sauce
Sriracha
Sweet chili sauce
Tabasco
Texas Pete
Tahini
Tartar sauce
Teriyaki
Vegemite
Wasabi
White gravy
Whipped cream
Worcestershire sauce
Yellow mustard
Zax Sauce

*All you barbecue snobs on here, and no one has questioned @Raising Heel simply using the generic 'BBQ sauce' ?

BBQ sauce
Blue cheese
Brown mustard
Buffalo sauce
Butter
Chimichurri
Chutney
Cocktail sauce
Cream cheese
Crushed red pepper
Dijon mustard
Guacamole
Honey
Honey mustard
Horseradish
Hummus
Jalapenos
Jam
Jelly
Ketchup
Maple syrup
Marinara
Miso
Pepper
Pesto
Pico de gallo
Queso
Remoulade
Salsa
Salt
Sour cream
Sriracha
Sweet chili sauce
Tabasco
Tartar sauce
Wasabi
Whipped cream

Polynesian sauce (Chick-fil-A)
Peanut butter

Reactions: Raising Heel
I mean, not really. For instance:

h-STUBBS-BBQ-640x362.jpg

This is what I mean when I say tangy.
Ingredients: Water, Tomato Paste, Cane Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Tapioca Dextrin, Salt, Brown Sugar, Spices, Corn Starch, Contains less than 0.5% of: Onion, Paprika, Garlic, Chile Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Corn Syrup, Tamarind.

http://www.stubbsbbq.com/product/original/

Yellow mustard vs maple syrup in the finals. Yellow Mustard wins the crown.

darkhorse: honey

Well I was gonna ask your mom but I thought it was rude to ask her a question with her mouth full
I don't think you understand what's going on here. @Raising Heel asked you to tell us how it tastes, implying you were the one tasting (NTTAWWT). Moms don't normally have the need to wear one themselves because science (I know from experience that @TarHeelNation11's mom doesn't need one). So really all you're accomplishing here is digging a deeper hole for yourself. Hope this helps.

I don't think you understand what's going on here. @Raising Heel asked you to tell us how it tastes, implying you were the one tasting (NTTAWWT). Moms don't normally have the need to wear one themselves because science (I know from experience that @TarHeelNation11's mom doesn't need one). So really all you're accomplishing here is digging a deeper hole for yourself. Hope this helps.
I did understand what was going on here, and my response clearly implies I would ask their mothers because they would have tasted it when I was wearing one. But let me spell this one out: I’ll ask your mother after she’s done what it tasted like

I did understand what was going on here, and my response clearly implies I would ask their mothers because they would have tasted it when I was wearing one. But let me spell this one out: I’ll ask your mother after she’s done what it tasted like
So really all you're accomplishing here is digging a deeper hole for yourself

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT