ADVERTISEMENT

The Condiment Tournament - Whisk Region Round of 32

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
I don't care what anyone says, the Whisk Region is easily the most entertaining group in this tournament. Guacamole facing Tabasco? Hot Fudge versus Buffalo sauce? Hilarious! Voting starts now and will continue until some time early next week that I arbitrarily decide.

W32_rjfsvj.png

Copy/Paste for easy voting:

1. Yellow Mustard
8. Texas Pete

12. Hot Fudge
4. Buffalo Sauce

6. Cream Cheese
3. Jelly

10. Guacamole
2. Tabasco

1. Yellow Mustard -- Mustard is the OG.

4. Buffalo Sauce -- buffalo sauce wins because chicken wings. If you don't like chicken wings, you're a gotdamn unAmerican.

6. Cream Cheese -- rumors that a lot of Jews are laying money on cream cheese because bagels. I'm following the money on this one.

10. Guacamole -- guacamole in the upset. I ate some last night and it touched me in all the right places.

4. Buffalo Sauce -- buffalo sauce wins because chicken wings. If you don't like chicken wings, you're a gotdamn unAmerican.

6. Cream Cheese -- rumors that a lot of Jews are laying money on cream cheese because bagels. I'm following the money on this one.

10. Guacamole -- guacamole in the upset. I ate some last night and it touched me in all the right places.
Finally, someone makes the correct picks in this round. Buncha jelly-eating mother****ers up in here.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Finally, someone makes the correct picks in this round. Buncha jelly-eating mother****ers up in here.
I like jelly (I think, or do I like jam?). But come on, cream cheese is the clear winner. Hello, morning bagels slathered in cream cheese? Cream cheese-based icing? Love it.

PB & Jelly

Jelly filled donuts

Toast/Biscuit/Muffins w/ Jelly

Cream cheese and pepper jelly is to die for.

Cake

Ice cream

Blackberry jelly is my fave, apple and grape follow . .

Reactions: TarHeelMark

Those would be my votes if I wasn't doing what needs to be done because of the clear bias in this tourney.

Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip

1. Yellow Mustard
8. Texas Pete

12. Hot Fudge
4. Buffalo Sauce

6. Cream Cheese
3. Jelly

10. Guacamole
2. Tabasco

The round was going straight chalk in the Whisk Region until Guacamole made a late push to force a tie with Tabasco. I entered their names in an online Randomizer. Guacamole won. Deal with it. Voting for the Sweet 16 begins tomorrow, if the good Lord's willing and the creeks don't rise.

W16_zrwkre.png

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
That got me thinking...should we do a tournament of OOTB tournament winners? For example, CFA matches up against The Beatles and Yellow Mustard against Looney Tunes? That's pretty riveting stuff.

@notashelbyfan

And whatever happened to the OOTB Poasters Tournament? I was really looking forward to having all but one of us get really pissed off.

Don't take this as me volunteering to run the tournament, cuz that's not gonna happen. At least I'm up front about it unlike @notashelbyfan. Although on second thought, maybe I should run it, that way when I get ousted in the first round against someone stupid like @Heels Noir , I can tell myself it's because people didn't want to vote for the tournament organizer to prevent conflict of interest, as opposed to crying myself to sleep for months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT