ADVERTISEMENT

Tigers are 7.5 point favorites!

strummingram

Hall of Famer
Oct 1, 2010
I guess that's about right.

I hope they can pull off the upset!

Hopefully the spirits in Charlotte favor the "home team!"

Okay here's where we start listing things that go from making us pissed off and hopeless to feeling pretty good about our chances.

Someone recently said Ja Conley is gonna get run.

Biggest worry is that after Clemson got shocked by South Carolina is that they just can't throw their helmets on the field and win. Is Clemson as good as their playoff teams? No. But they have more talent than UNC and doubt they will shoot themselves in the foot like they did last Saturday

Biggest worry is that after Clemson got shocked by South Carolina is that they just can't throw their helmets on the field and win. Is Clemson as good as their playoff teams? No. But they have more talent than UNC and doubt they will shoot themselves in the foot like they did last Saturday
Yeah... they'll be loaded for bear and ready to put the kibosh on whatever team is on the other side.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
If we come out running Maye a lot, I think I might lose it. This game is going to require some creativity. I think we have to pass to open up the run against that front.
Their DL vs our OL is the biggest concern. Gotta give some help to that right side of the line or it will get ugly. On D, pressing their WR's at the line and making their inaccurate QB throw catchable balls would be the most obviously play but I doubt Chiz will be that aggressive. They can't go into this game with the same game plan as the last two weeks.

They aren't going to give much time to throw, and Downs will be blanketed. Passes to the flats for 2 yards will be better than running for negative 2 or sacks of negative 5. I see Antoine Green and the TE needing to get lots of 50/50s for us to have a chance.

Game will be won or lost on the lines. Oline has to give Drake time to throw and occasionally open a hole. Dline has to stop Shipley or he runs all over us.

The one thing that gives me a small amount of hope is that the same things were said the last time we played them for a championship and we almost pulled that out. I just don't want to be embarrassed on a national stage. Again.

The best thing going for the UNC D is that Dabo appears to be ready to go with DJ even if that means a completion percentage of below 28 - which is what he had vs. SoCar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT