ADVERTISEMENT

Tokyo Olympics

It's not just you @keysersosay#1

USA kicks everyone's ass in the Olympics yet again. All in all, another solid showing.
little thanks to the U.S. Women's Soccer harpies. Rapinoe had the gall to criticize Trump for 'rooting for people to do bad' although he did nothing of the sort. But if you ever wanted to see someone rooting for someone to do bad...someone whose fortunes had an effect on all of us and not just a soccer team....look no farther than the hypocrite Rapinoe herself.

little thanks to the U.S. Women's Soccer harpies. Rapinoe had the gall to criticize Trump for 'rooting for people to do bad' although he did nothing of the sort. But if you ever wanted to see someone rooting for someone to do bad...someone whose fortunes had an effect on all of us and not just a soccer team....look no farther than the hypocrite Rapinoe herself.

I mean yeah they're a smug bunch and I think they got knocked down a peg. But I'm less concerned with Rapinoe and Trump's meaningless cat fight and far more celebratory for our athletes who performed well and took home medals for us.

I hope the 22 Winter games are non woke. I enjoy the Hockey, Bobsled and sliding the rocks across the ice.
I hope somehow they get stripped from China, or USA refuses to participate. I know this won't happen, and I know not going would be hugely unfair to the USA athletes, but it is atrocious how people will cover up for, ignore, CCP's involvement in birthing the pandemic, spreading it worldwide, lying / hiding / delaying the truth about COVID, ending up in hundreds of thousands more dead worldwide.

On top of that, their human rights abuses with Uhgyur concentration, reeducuation, "cleansing", sterilization camps is so horrific. They have no business hosting any Olympic or worldwide games event until that changes. But USA now is afraid to death to confront them. China is our friend, or something.

Reactions: bluetoe
I mean yeah they're a smug bunch and I think they got knocked down a peg. But I'm less concerned with Rapinoe and Trump's meaningless cat fight and far more celebratory for our athletes who performed well and took home medals for us.
You mean the ones who acted like they were proud to represent America? I like them very much as well. I guess I have the amazing ability to consider both sides of a coin.

I hope somehow they get stripped from China, or USA refuses to participate. I know this won't happen, and I know not going would be hugely unfair to the USA athletes, but it is atrocious how people will cover up for, ignore, CCP's involvement in birthing the pandemic, spreading it worldwide, lying / hiding / delaying the truth about COVID, ending up in hundreds of thousands more dead worldwide.

On top of that, their human rights abuses with Uhgyur concentration, reeducuation, "cleansing", sterilization camps is so horrific. They have no business hosting any Olympic or worldwide games event until that changes. But USA now is afraid to death to confront them. China is our friend, or something.
Is Russia still banned from the Olympics? If so I wonder if the athletes from Russia will take the place of Russia.

You mean the ones who acted like they were proud to represent America? I like them very much as well. I guess I have the amazing ability to consider both sides of a coin.

You care way too much about the negative sometimes.

We came from behind and beat China in the gold tally. USA basketball came up with a huge resurgence. 113 medals is 25 more than anyone else got. I'm just happy for our fellow citizens.

You care way too much about the negative sometimes.

We came from behind and beat China in the gold tally. USA basketball came up with a huge resurgence. 113 medals is 25 more than anyone else got. I'm just happy for our fellow citizens.
Maybe you care way too little. We barely edged out China in the gold count. Instead of striving to contribute to a better margin in that regard, we got a bait of self-serving wokeness. Putting that in the spotlight doesn't just serve a dose of humiliation, it might help ensure that more deserving people get the next chance.

Either way, you care your way, I'll care my way.

Maybe you care way too little. We barely edged out China in the gold count. Instead of striving to contribute to a better margin in that regard, we got a bait of self-serving wokeness. Putting that in the spotlight doesn't just serve a dose of humiliation, it might help ensure that more deserving people get the next chance.

Either way, you care your way, I'll care my way.

Literally the only people being woke were the women's soccer team. I think they're a bunch of whiners with a disingenuous argument about how much they're paid and 'equality'. You give that kind of shit more life if people continue to complain about it. They took their lumps. It's over. There were plenty of amazing stories to go around- USA basketball, Simone Biles, Jade Carey, Caleb Dressel, Kate Ledecky, etc.

Literally the only people being woke were the women's soccer team. I think they're a bunch of whiners with a disingenuous argument about how much they're paid and 'equality'. You give that kind of shit more life if people continue to complain about it. They took their lumps. It's over. There were plenty of amazing stories to go around- USA basketball, Simone Biles, Jade Carey, Caleb Dressel, Kate Ledecky, etc.

literally the only people I posted about being woke was the women's soccer team.

The other medal winners will get their due. Those who underachieved because of indulging in political and self-serving bullshit need to have their noses rubbed in it flagrantly in order to keep it from seeming like a good idea.

literally the only people I posted about being woke was the women's soccer team.

The other medal winners will get their due. Those who underachieved because of indulging in political and self-serving bullshit need to have their noses rubbed in it flagrantly in order to keep it from seeming like a good idea.

Yeah you’re really rubbing their noses in it. Keep up the good work lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT