ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Bradley

Thanks for the share, PCBG . .

Do you think that UNC can pull Bradley out of Florida . . ?

Originally posted by BillyL:
Thanks for the share, PCBG . .

Do you think that UNC can pull Bradley out of Florida . . ?
I like the thought of that.

[/B]
wink.r191677.gif

[/B]

Bradley is very good. 6-10, 235 pounds with a 7-4 wing span. Add in the fact that he keeps the ball high ALL THE TIME and has solid footwork and great hands and he's a heck of a college prospect.

UNC is doing well here.

Originally posted by ClintJackson1:

Bradley is very good. 6-10, 235 pounds with a 7-4 wing span. Add in the fact that he keeps the ball high ALL THE TIME and has solid footwork and great hands and he's a heck of a college prospect.

UNC is doing well here.
Clint rarely offers up his thoughts here on the free board . . if, he has taken the time to slide over from the Premium board to post something, then take note, 'cause the man knows his stuff more than most.

Yes indeed Billy.

Non premi folks sure miss a LOT of GREAT STUFF by Clint and AJ.

Originally posted by Sk1310:

How much is premi?
I believe it's about $8.33 a month . . or $99.95 a year.

I have a premium membership on a couple of sites because I'm an addict to UNC athletics . .

Appreciate the help Mike.

I think the site has really improved under Andrew Jones. I appreciate anyone who would consider signing up for premium. I know I am biased, but I think the value is great.

Re: Tony Bradley official visit

Originally posted by Sk1310:
Official visit for Tony Bradley on Saturday vs Duke! His first official visit, not just to North Carolina, but overall.

HUGE!!

I'd love to have Tony at our place. A while back he was one spot behind Zimm in rankings, so he was perhaps #11 or #12 overall...heck yeah we'd love to have him! Huge upside.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

We desperately need a rim protector!
I think Bradley would be a great player for the Heels but I don't see him as rim protector. He plays more below the rim based on his highlights. I see some Tim Duncan in his game which I'd love to have at UNC.

That was me in my feeble minded old age...yep, two entirely different classes, '15 and then '16, still would love to have Tony.

The house will be full of recruits Saturday night! BE LOUD AND PROUD!

yeah mike..I know you got more inside stuff than me..but I hear Bam Bam,Coleman,Woods,Bradley for sure..Hope to see D.Smith,Giles,Ingram of course Jaylen Brown(longshot) also!!..throw me some robinson,simmons,curtis jones and maye in there too!! Going to be a crazy atmosphere saturday!!

Originally posted by heels05champs:

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

We desperately need a rim protector!
I think Bradley would be a great player for the Heels but I don't see him as rim protector. He plays more below the rim based on his highlights. I see some Tim Duncan in his game which I'd love to have at UNC.
Tim Duncan is the top ten for career blocks in the ACC.

Originally posted by Bur-Heel:
yeah mike..I know you got more inside stuff than me..but I hear Bam Bam,Coleman,Woods,Bradley for sure..Hope to see D.Smith,Giles,Ingram of course Jaylen Brown(longshot) also!!..throw me some robinson,simmons,curtis jones and maye in there too!! Going to be a crazy atmosphere saturday!!
Lot of guys that would love to be there are in playoffs. Dern it!

His game screams Brad Daugherty to me. I would love to have him in Carolina Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT