ADVERTISEMENT

UAP’s

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
So UFO’s are now called “UAP’s” which stands for “unusual airborne penis” or something like that. Anyway did you hear the whistleblower testimony at the congressional hearing? Some wild shit. This dude seems totally sane and reasonable. He testified that the US govt has in its possession biological remains of pilots of a non human origin taken from crashed aircraft of unknown origins. Of course we’ve heard all this before but this guy is a former US intelligence officer testifying under oath which I believe has never happened before concerning the topic. He claimed even more info was being intentionally withheld from congress but offered to give it behind closed doors for fear of the panic it would cause. I saw something once I can’t explain but I’ve never made the leap to “it must be aliens”. Lots of UFO sightings in years past can be attributed to secret experimental aircraft being tested like the B1 bomber and stealth helicopters. Can you imagine the reaction should something like he’s claiming be proven true? The ramifications would be world changing. I’m not sure if the change would be good or bad. Would we be more United as people or would we become even more divided as groups take sides on whether the evidence is faked?

I'm a tad surprised mainstream media hasn't jumped on the story more, but perhaps it is because they can't pin anyone down "on the record" or aren't able to confirm/verify sources & info, etc. The past few years i've become convinced they're here (or they're back or whatever).

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I'm a tad surprised mainstream media hasn't jumped on the story more, but perhaps it is because they can't pin anyone down "on the record" or aren't able to confirm/verify sources & info, etc. The past few years i've become convinced they're here (or they're back or whatever).
Why would they stay? If they have the technology to accomplish interstellar travel, surely they can do better than earth. It would be like vacationing to the west side of Chicago.

I’m just disappointed that we evidently never figure out time travel since noones ever come back to visit us from the future

I’m just disappointed that we evidently never figure out time travel since noones ever come back to visit us from the future
Or have they and we just haven't noticed. I think we all learned from Doc Brown that we can't interact with our other self.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT