ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Cal. Game thread

Right now, would anybody take our OL and its coaching over the Cal OL and its coaching?

I don't think Laird is definitely a better RB than Williams and Brown, but he looks much better - Cal is blocking well as a team, from the OL out. We are not.

Games are won in the trenches.

Reactions: Realfreedom
slow the friggn offense down huddle up no reason to hurry … I despise the hurry up offense all game ...our D will be wore out by 3rd quarter

Never turned it on. I love unc have watched alot of ever sport. But unc football is dead.

Nothing I have seen so far changes my assessment that Kapilovic is not up to being both a good OL coach and a competent OC.

If Elliott comes back out then I am done defending Fed on this message board.
I will welcome you to the group.

But for me it s much bigger than anybody who might play QB - I think the biggest issue is OC.

If Javonte Williams had been a hair quicker, he'd have been past the 2 Cal defenders for a huge gain.

He is a freshman and will learn.

Nice job coach. You fukking idiot.

I wonder... How does Charlie Strong like southern Florida?

So long, Larry!

Go back to the minors and be mediocre. Thank Marquise Williams for the money you made.

I think that in terms of OC the program is about where it was with Koenning as DC: it simply cannot be better than up and down mediocrity. These guys do not even seem to be on the same page for back to back plays.

Can I get my season ticket payment re-routed toward fedora’s buyout? I want to pay my fair share. I can scalp to the ones I want to go to - shouldn’t cost much

Reactions: Realfreedom
Cal is simply a better coached team, and that is three times more obvious on offense than on defense.

Yet Fedora is supposed to be an offensive guru.

And the ol could always be better but this dude makes some absolutely horrible throws put anybody in there jace or anybody

lololol I had a stronger arm than Nathan Elliott when I was in 8th grade. This is a joke. You're just making him look bad by putting him out there when he has no business being on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT