ADVERTISEMENT

UNC/WV Super Regional

Have to admit the series was closer than I had anticipated. But that’s why they play the games rather than looking at it on paper. Congrats to WVU

Looked at the CWS website this morning and it clearly states the brackets for Omaha are determined on June 10?
Based on the TV coverage last night it could be assumed that UVA is up next for the Heels?

Looked at the CWS website this morning and it clearly states the brackets for Omaha are determined on June 10?
Based on the TV coverage last night it could be assumed that UVA is up next for the Heels?
I think they mean more that the teams would be determined by June 10… The brackets are set up to the 8 National Seeds and their regionals.. So the one side of bracket will have 3 ACC teams and either Tenn/Evansville, FSU will play winner of that game and we play UVA Friday

Have to admit the series was closer than I had anticipated. But that’s why they play the games rather than looking at it on paper. Congrats to WVU
I think that WVU team really felt they should send off their coach with something absolutely special for the program. And they did. That is the highest WVU baseballl has ever gotten, and they came oh so close to getting to Omaha. What WVU did forced UNC to respond. Just excellent college baseball.

I think they mean more that the teams would be determined by June 10… The brackets are set up to the 8 National Seeds and their regionals.. So the one side of bracket will have 3 ACC teams and either Tenn/Evansville, FSU will play winner of that game and we play UVA Friday
Assuming TN advances, that's a ridiculously stacked bracket. If we can pull this off, we will have definitely earned it.

Assuming TN advances, that's a ridiculously stacked bracket. If we can pull this off, we will have definitely earned it.
I would think if Tenn wins this evening then the UNC/UVA game will be the Friday afternoon game at 2:00 with FSU/Tenn at 7:00

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT