ADVERTISEMENT

Upon reflection...

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
Went to bed right after the game and did not hear the post-game presser. First did Self shake hands with HD?? more on KU in moments...First it is now obvious that Mando was playing on ONE leg last night. He Said he could not jump in warm ups and went to locker-room to get treatment. He had no push and no ability to make his normal moves. The floor buckles on his last move and he was done... giving KU a massive inside advantage that they really had all night long with him on 1 leg. We also witnessed an obvious flagrant 1 against Brady that nearly knocked him out cold and was not called. That play was virtually identical to Brady's EJECTION from the Baylor game

We all knew and said so that KU like most any team would make a run the second half. To me the absolute worst call in the NCAA was a possible turning point in that run. The "block" called on Manek was CLEARLY a charge BUT the refs gave them a bucket and FT. Huge turning point IMO .

Someone??? we don't know WHO punches Puff in the stomach and he pukes and has to be helped off the court... Nothing reviewed just move along . Love sprains HIS ankle and is a shadow of himself for the last 6 minutes or so.

Now to KU .They are my SECOND least favorite team Their fans were obnoxious as hell to Roy when we played them a few years Back. They came on our boards and were some of the biggest aholes in the world. Their players last night were punks, led by that 33 who, had he played against a healthy Bacot, would have had his ass handed to him.

The worst of the worst is the wanna be Punkson Mctripper, that complete jerk Braun. What a douche. Ku has ZERO class and is deserving of no respect from me or anyone ese.

The massive allegations by the NCAA, Unlike the five years of HELL we went thru for academic violations SHOULD result in a vacating of their title BUT they will likely get a slap on the wrist.

This was long I Know but there was so much crap that KU got away with last night I had to detail the game in real terms. I will have another post on the FANTASTIC run WE had in the NCAA and the bright future under HD that we all can look forward to

eh i dont mind kansas. we got the better end of roy coming home and they will always have to live with that. they were due to finally win after some huge choke jobs in 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017 where they were the clear favorite. ill be disappointed today but after that this wont matter because i know in a few years when we win one again this one wont really matter. felt the same way after the villanova game. its like being an alabama football fan to a lesser degree, when you are always in the mix you arent going to always come out on top

Went to bed right after the game and did not hear the post-game presser. First did Self shake hands with HD?? more on KU in moments...First it is now obvious that Mando was playing on ONE leg last night. He Said he could not jump in warm ups and went to locker-room to get treatment. He had no push and no ability to make his normal moves. The floor buckles on his last move and he was done... giving KU a massive inside advantage that they really had all night long with him on 1 leg. We also witnessed an obvious flagrant 1 against Brady that nearly knocked him out cold and was not called. That play was virtually identical to Brady's EJECTION from the Baylor game

We all knew and said so that KU like most any team would make a run the second half. To me the absolute worst call in the NCAA was a possible turning point in that run. The "block" called on Manek was CLEARLY a charge BUT the refs gave them a bucket and FT. Huge turning point IMO .

Someone??? we don't know WHO punches Puff in the stomach and he pukes and has to be helped off the court... Nothing reviewed just move along . Love sprains HIS ankle and is a shadow of himself for the last 6 minutes or so.

Now to KU .They are my SECOND least favorite team Their fans were obnoxious as hell to Roy when we played them a few years Back. They came on our boards and were some of the biggest aholes in the world. Their players last night were punks, led by that 33 who, had he played against a healthy Bacot, would have had his ass handed to him.

The worst of the worst is the wanna be Punkson Mctripper, that complete jerk Braun. What a douche. Ku has ZERO class and is deserving of no respect from me or anyone ese.

The massive allegations by the NCAA, Unlike the five years of HELL we went thru for academic violations SHOULD result in a vacating of their title BUT they will likely get a slap on the wrist.

This was long I Know but there was so much crap that KU got away with last night I had to detail the game in real terms. I will have another post on the FANTASTIC run WE had in the NCAA and the bright future under HD that we all can look forward to
The refs allowed KU to get away with quite a mugging. It was not Baylor level, but it was ridiculous. And it did largely determine the final outcome. We lost by 3, not 13 nor even 5. If the charge is called rather than calling Manek for a block, that takes those points off the KU board, subtracts 1 UNC team foul, and adds 1 KU team foul. If the refs had gotten that call correct and also called that second hard blow to Manek's head (I think that was also McCormack), then UNC probably has the lead in the final seconds, perhaps a 2 possession lead.

'Letting them play' always favors the team that is rougher, nastier, dirtier.

I agree.

• Sad
Reactions: TPFKAPFS

I'll take a stab at this...

1) Bacot was a warrior and clearly favoring his ankle. I saw the floor buckle a bit, which will forever be a "what could've been" moment.

2) Brady getting hit - This wasn't the same as his ejection IMO, as he swung his elbow. He got hit when the guy was coming down in a regular motion. Incidental.

3) Manek Block - He was set, you are correct, but he was inside the area where it is an automatic block even if they were standing there for 3 weeks.

4) Puff - He was outstanding. I didn't see a punch or a replay at all. He must've been hit hard to throw up.

5) KU - I didn't see them play dirty. They played physical and hard, but I didn't see them play dirty. I didn't see anything with Braun that would put him in the douche category either.

I hate losing as much as anyone and this one stings as we gave one away...but at the same time Kansas came and took it. They made plays and we didn't.

I have to agree! The game was super physical but I have no complaints about the refs! They called it even in my book. I congratulate Kansas for playing as hard as we did and wanting it just as much. The difference between winning and losing was razor thin and if either Bacot or Love stay healthy OR Love hits shots he hit all tourney or Leaky playing without fouling or Puff continuing without being knocked out.....things are different. Great game despite the disappointing loss. I have nothing but respect for the job Hubs did and for the character of our team!

Congrats to Kansas-you made one more play than we did!

Manek was in the circle, just like @NCAAUCoach said.

You left off the part where Agbaji points to Johnson, getting the refs attention to stop the game. What a thug move.

You also left off the part where KU had a 4 on 5 break after Bacot went down, but pulled up the break to tend to Bacot. Terrible sportsmanship.

I like Hubert Davis. Good coach. Good game last night.

Let's give credit to our team for fighting like hell to try to bring a title home. Bacot was probably playing at 60% of his physical self and played courageously until the last 50 seconds of the game. Manek got hammered several times and probably played all game with a potential concussion. At times, Manek appeared to be dazed by the physical contact that did not result in flagrant or common fouls. Caleb had ankle issues from physical contact in the game and he missed shots that he normally makes. Our players and coaches should be credited for courageously battling a formidable, extremely physical kansas team. We didn't get the end result, but we did bring respect back to the program and will set a positive trajectory for recruiting with the top tier programs for future, top 25 talent.

Unfortunately, with this one and done basketball climate, I only pray that we can get our players to stay a minimum of three years. This will enable us to build the brand and set our players up for extended pro careers in the NBA, overseas and in careers of their choosing away from sports. The Carolina Way is the standard that has benefited our players because it has always set them up for success. Dedication to the team and program, while still having the opportunity to earn a degree from Carolina is a great option for any athlete. I pray and hope that Coach Davis and staff continue this trend and steer far away from the one and done puppy mills that kentucky, duke, auburn and other programs have fallen victim to.

Lastly, if we can keep and develop the remaining Tarheels on the roster, minus potentially Bacot and perhaps Love, I believe that we can return to the championship game and win it the next time, only if we stay together. Rumors of losing potentially Dunn and Walton to the transfer portal is problematic because both players have the potential to contribute more next year, after watching Caleb, RJ and others demonstrate the level of performance and dedication needed to compete at the highest level. Walton had a sophomore slump with shooting confidence, while Dunn's inexperience kept him off the floor this year. Next year's team and future Carolina teams moving forward will benefit greatly when we develop more than 8-10 players that can play consistently to return Carolina back to the dominance of the past. Coach Davis played the best players this year at the rate that he did because it gave us the best chance to win now. Next year, I strongly believe that more players will be used by the coaching staff to complete our return to glory. Go Heels and congratulations to our wonderful team!!!!!

Arshad Ali

I'll take a stab at this...

1) Bacot was a warrior and clearly favoring his ankle. I saw the floor buckle a bit, which will forever be a "what could've been" moment.

2) Brady getting hit - This wasn't the same as his ejection IMO, as he swung his elbow. He got hit when the guy was coming down in a regular motion. Incidental.

3) Manek Block - He was set, you are correct, but he was inside the area where it is an automatic block even if they were standing there for 3 weeks.

4) Puff - He was outstanding. I didn't see a punch or a replay at all. He must've been hit hard to throw up.

5) KU - I didn't see them play dirty. They played physical and hard, but I didn't see them play dirty. I didn't see anything with Braun that would put him in the douche category either.

I hate losing as much as anyone and this one stings as we gave one away...but at the same time Kansas came and took it. They made plays and we didn't.
Well stated and pretty much agree. Kansas punched us in the mouth and we reverted to earlier in the year with no response at the worse time too.

Reactions: NCAAUCoach

From the Now to Kansas part on down I am with you.........But, the first part of you comments seem to be emotional based and without much merit.
NOBODY thinks there was any intent by McCormick on the blow to Bradys head and it was obviously incidental contact.
The block call on Manek was a block because of the restricted area, of which his heel was a solid 3" inside. Hate the rule all you want, but it was the right call according to the rule.
As for Puff, who said anyone punched him? Link? He said he took a blow to the stomach that knocked the air out of him, happens a lot in physical activities. Obaji was the one that pointed out Puff to the ref when he went to a knee on the floor. Sounds like you are upset and needing to vent?😗

Puff said he got hit in the stomach, not punched if I remember correctly. That said, it was almost assuredly agbaji who got him. It happened on the offensive end. After the made or missed bucket, puff has his arms weirdly up and pointing to his chest to Hubert. I thought he was either saying he needed to come out or having a heart attack. When he goes down on D, he buckles over and starts puking. Agbaji looks genuinely concerned and points it out to the refs, which leads me to believe the entire thing was accidental and not malicious.

That's what I figured. His physical reaction had all the ear-marks of an elbow/punch to sternum area or below.
I never heard him say that, but I didn't listen as intently as I normally would. Obaji reaction leads me to believe unintentionally done if he was the culprit.

I never heard him say that, but I didn't listen as intently as I normally would. Obaji reaction leads me to believe unintentionally done if he was the culprit.
I just read his postgame transcript. He said he got hitvin the stomach, he did not elaborate at all what, whom why. Just that he took a blow and was not right sftereard.

KU didn't beat us. We lost that game. Just couldn't make enough shots. Bacot was hobbled and Love's ankle took him out and made him a bit less effective. The gameplan worked. We had them where we wanted them. And RJ and Love just couldn't make enough shots. 10/41 doesn't cut it in the title game.

KU didn't beat us. We lost that game. Just couldn't make enough shots. Bacot was hobbled and Love's ankle took him out and made him a bit less effective. The gameplan worked. We had them where we wanted them. And RJ and Love just couldn't make enough shots. 10/41 doesn't cut it in the title game.
I wouldn't say KU didn't win, and UNC simply lost. KU came out and played hard in the second half and UNC wilted, then had a number of physical issues. Keep in mind if the halves were flipped, the same could be said of KU giving the game away by missing something like 12 or 13 layups. The outcome was decided simply because KU's 'good half' came when the game was on the line.

It was a hard fought game by two physically drained teams. Not much was made of it, but both KU big men were playing through injuries as well. Maybe not as serious or as recent as Bacot's, but everyone in this game was playing through exhaustion and pain.

What I saw were two teams that left it all on the court, played hard, played aggressively, and played fairly. There was good sportsmanship and it was an exciting game. KU was classy in victory, and UNC was classy in defeat. Good all around display for college basketball (better than how Duke behaved post final four loss).

FWIW, the announcers declared during the game while the camera was on Puff on the bench after the incident, that he had gotten hit or punched in the stomach, can't remember which they said. My impression was that they had been informed by the staff rather than by seeing it on tape.

They showed a replay during the game where Caleb's ankle rolled on him; seemed to be when he was planting his foot, and he was by himself in front of other players headed hard to the basket. It just happened, and it has happened to me like that too many times to count. Hurts for an instant like your foot is being ripped off but if nothing is actually torn you can walk it off for the most part. But it still hinders normal foot movement for a while, and I know it affected his shot.

He didn't roll his quite as badly as Bacot did, I don't believe, and Bacot rolled his at an odd angle.

I agree that we lost the game as much as Kansas won it, but winning under the circumstances was pretty unlikely anyway....yet we al;most did. A healthy Bacot would probably have made the difference.

Does anyone else wonder, like I have wondered many times and especially this year, why they don't give another day before the final? Gives the nicks a little more time to heal, and gives the players another day to rest. If one team has a relatively easy semi-, and the other team is in a war, one extra day would go a long way toward leveling the floor.

FWIW, the announcers declared during the game while the camera was on Puff on the bench after the incident, that he had gotten hit or punched in the stomach, can't remember which they said. My impression was that they had been informed by the staff rather than by seeing it on tape.

They showed a replay during the game where Caleb's ankle rolled on him; seemed to be when he was planting his foot, and he was by himself in front of other players headed hard to the basket. It just happened, and it has happened to me like that too many times to count. Hurts for an instant like your foot is being ripped off but if nothing is actually torn you can walk it off for the most part. But it still hinders normal foot movement for a while, and I know it affected his shot.

He didn't roll his quite as badly as Bacot did, I don't believe, and Bacot rolled his at an odd angle.

I agree that we lost the game as much as Kansas won it, but winning under the circumstances was pretty unlikely anyway....yet we al;most did. A healthy Bacot would probably have made the difference.

Does anyone else wonder, like I have wondered many times and especially this year, why they don't give another day before the final? Gives the nicks a little more time to heal, and gives the players another day to rest. If one team has a relatively easy semi-, and the other team is in a war, one extra day would go a long way toward leveling the floor.
Event was changed to Sat/ Mon format to emphasise the " Final Four" while all fan bases are there for a Friday night and full Sat. Moving the Championship would create guests having to maybe stay another night and the cost is already absurd.

Was a game of massive runs. They threw a stiff jab to go up 7-0. We then outscore them 40 -18 in the last 15 or so. They answer with their plus 18 in the first 10 minutes of the second half.

At that point each team went heads up back and forth for the last 10 minutes. Have the ball one on one in the post with Mando & McCormack with 56 seconds left down 1. Floor buckles, Mando buckles.

Mando out nobody to guard McCormack easy bucket down 3. We miss 3, 3 point attempts and lose. We made the tough shot late against Baylor, UCLA, and Dook. Kansas made it last night. We had four games like that and won 3 of them, 1 key shot determined the winner/loser for us from round 2 on, except for St. Pete's.

I don't mind the Saturday/Monday combo because of the reasons tarwhiz says: it gives fan a reasonable chance to make both.

It's hard not to play the "what if UNC was healthy" game, but also keep in mind Baylor is probably thinking the same thing, and UNC got a break not having to play a healthy and lethal Baylor team. Kansas was blessed by a mostly healthy team and played a number of teams with injured players, but they also were easily the best team in the country heading into the 2020 tourney and it was canceled. Over time, it should all even out for a program like UNC that will give itself lots of chances for it to even out.

I still would've like to see us go for the quick 2 instead of all those 3 attempts. Can you imagine if the Kansas dude steps out of bounds and we're only down 1 with 7 - 8 seconds left? Even if that doesn't happen, they weren't very good at the line so we still had some hope.

Kansas played better the second half. We played better the first. We had opportunities to win at the end. I feel good saying it was a hard fought game, and we almost had it. Get the rebound after the McCormack miss, and I think we win. We also did almost have that rebound too

I still would've like to see us go for the quick 2 instead of all those 3 attempts. Can you imagine if the Kansas dude steps out of bounds and we're only down 1 with 7 - 8 seconds left? Even if that doesn't happen, they weren't very good at the line so we still had some hope.
Yeah the Caleb 3 with 20 plus seconds left had me YELLING NO!!!.
Quick 2 there and we still had timeouts to set up a press.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Event was changed to Sat/ Mon format to emphasise the " Final Four" while all fan bases are there for a Friday night and full Sat. Moving the Championship would create guests having to maybe stay another night and the cost is already absurd.
it might be absurd, but the quality of play in the final should take precedence over a few dollars.

I don't mind the Saturday/Monday combo because of the reasons tarwhiz says: it gives fan a reasonable chance to make both.

It's hard not to play the "what if UNC was healthy" game, but also keep in mind Baylor is probably thinking the same thing, and UNC got a break not having to play a healthy and lethal Baylor team. Kansas was blessed by a mostly healthy team and played a number of teams with injured players, but they also were easily the best team in the country heading into the 2020 tourney and it was canceled. Over time, it should all even out for a program like UNC that will give itself lots of chances for it to even out.
right. But if you followed what I was saying, it isn't about chances or 'what ifs', it's about quality of play in the final. Chances to get to the final are based on greater spacing. It seems ridiculous to go through this entire extravaganza only to arrive at a game that doesn't pit the finalists as close to their best as possible. ONE extra day could make a much better, more even contest in terms of condition.

it might be absurd, but the quality of play in the final should take precedence over a few dollars.

right. But if you followed what I was saying, it isn't about chances or 'what ifs', it's about quality of play in the final. Chances to get to the final are based on greater spacing. It seems ridiculous to go through this entire extravaganza only to arrive at a game that doesn't pit the finalists as close to their best as possible. ONE extra day could make a much better, more even contest in terms of condition.
I don't think quality of play would benefit that much from another day or two of rest. Would Bacot have suddenly been 100%, or anywhere close? No. In fact, I don't think any player on KU or UNC would suddenly have been a different player if they were playing tonight instead of last night.

Besides, the overwhelming majority of finals games don't have the issues UNC had last night. All an extra day is really going to do is make it harder on the casual fan. Dollars aren't taking precedence over play in this particular instance, it's actually benefitting the fan experience. Most fans, if there was another day, couldn't stay, so you'd take away the option for fans of the teams to attend. You'd instead likely fill the arena with casual interest fans (people who live close by), making the venue less exciting overall. The dollars would be the same for the NCAA, it would be tougher for fans, and the play would likely not be impacted.

I get it's frustrating seeing a limping UNC last night, but I don't think stretching out the tourney is going to make a difference in quality of play and is unlikely to have benefitted UNC. Bad luck happens, and UNC had it last night.

Each and every round has a two day format with four teams though. Either Thursady/ Saturday or Friday/Sunday. The Final Four is just Saturday/ Monday instead.

A quick 2 is definitely one plan of attack. Caleb was struggling shooting and finishing, but then again that was the type of shot he pulled to get us through in the clutch against UCLA for sure and somewhat Duke as well, albeit with a bit more space in that one after using the high screen.

This one was on line just hit back iron. Got the long rebound that often results in a defensive scramble and a clean look after, but that one ended up was even more heavily contested. Got a 3rd chance and poor kick out turnover.

If they said you will get a Caleb look and two boards, before the choice, I think they would definitely take that option. Just didn't knock one down.

I wouldn't say KU didn't win, and UNC simply lost. KU came out and played hard in the second half and UNC wilted, then had a number of physical issues. Keep in mind if the halves were flipped, the same could be said of KU giving the game away by missing something like 12 or 13 layups. The outcome was decided simply because KU's 'good half' came when the game was on the line.

It was a hard fought game by two physically drained teams. Not much was made of it, but both KU big men were playing through injuries as well. Maybe not as serious or as recent as Bacot's, but everyone in this game was playing through exhaustion and pain.

What I saw were two teams that left it all on the court, played hard, played aggressively, and played fairly. There was good sportsmanship and it was an exciting game. KU was classy in victory, and UNC was classy in defeat. Good all around display for college basketball (better than how Duke behaved post final four loss).

I agree. My comments were made in haste as I was still reeling a bit from the game. Indeed, KU played great in the second half and we didn't execute and/or hit shots. I also agree that KU showed class on a couple different occasions. I have no beef with them really.

Each and every round has a two day format with four teams though. Either Thursady/ Saturday or Friday/Sunday. The Final Four is just Saturday/ Monday instead.
this will seem nitpicky, but because of different schools playing at different times in the earlier rounds, there can be greater spacing between games. Hours and not days, but the point remains. Nursing strained muscles and slight sprains can improve the condition considerably in a matter of hours; a day can make a big difference. Just plain rest would make for a better contest.

I don't think quality of play would benefit that much from another day or two of rest. Would Bacot have suddenly been 100%, or anywhere close? No. In fact, I don't think any player on KU or UNC would suddenly have been a different player if they were playing tonight instead of last night.

Besides, the overwhelming majority of finals games don't have the issues UNC had last night. All an extra day is really going to do is make it harder on the casual fan. Dollars aren't taking precedence over play in this particular instance, it's actually benefitting the fan experience. Most fans, if there was another day, couldn't stay, so you'd take away the option for fans of the teams to attend. You'd instead likely fill the arena with casual interest fans (people who live close by), making the venue less exciting overall. The dollars would be the same for the NCAA, it would be tougher for fans, and the play would likely not be impacted.

I get it's frustrating seeing a limping UNC last night, but I don't think stretching out the tourney is going to make a difference in quality of play and is unlikely to have benefitted UNC. Bad luck happens, and UNC had it last night.
I have had issues with ankle sprains, and I can attest that a day can make a lot of difference....particularly when a sprain is being treated. If we're making it about our chances of winning, we only lost by three. How much of an improvement in 'Mando's ankle would it have taken to make up three points? 100% wouldn't have nearly been necessary. If a fan makes the necessary arrangements to get to the FF weekend, I honestly don't see the hardship in an extra day's stay.

But again, this was about the quality of play in general, not just Monday night. Monday night just affords the opportunity to voice the opinion. The final should be given every opportunity to be a quality contest and IMO, one extra day would be significant. A week would be better.

Look at the history of UNC titles. With the exception of 2009, they all could have ended VERY differently.

1957 - UNC wins 54-53 in 3 Overtimes against Kansas and Wilt

1982 - Fred Brown passes the ball to Worthy

1993 - Chris Webber calls a T.O. Baby

2005 - Illinois was down 15 and came back to tie it. Marvin Williams tip in. Illinois misses 3’s in the last minute.

2016 - Kris Jenkins’ buzzer beater

2017 - Hicks with a huge shot and then block.

2022 - Bacot gets hurt. Brady stumbles on the last play. Love goes cold

All those games were so close and practically came down to the last possession. I’ll take a 6-2 record in title games.

*****Edit: Make that 6-6 in Finals thanks to NCAAUCoach setting me straight.

Last edited:
Look at the history of UNC titles. With the exception of 2009, they all could have ended VERY differently.

1957 - UNC wins 54-53 in 3 Overtimes against Kansas and Wilt

1982 - Fred Brown passes the ball to Worthy

1993 - Chris Webber calls a T.O. Baby

2005 - Illinois was down 15 and came back to tie it. Marvin Williams tip in. Illinois misses 3’s in the last minute.

2016 - Kris Jenkins’ buzzer beater

2017 - Hicks with a huge shot and then block.

2022 - Bacot gets hurt. Brady stumbles on the last play. Love goes cold

All those games were so close and practically came down to the last possession. I’ll take a 6-2 record in title games.
You are missing some of those....

1946, 1968, 1977, 1981, 2016, 2022 were all runner up years

I can't speak to 1946 as that was well before my time, but we are 6-6 in National Finals games.

1957 - You addressed

1968 - In the midst of the UCLA run and losing to Wooden and UCLA isn't really a bad thing. They were a beast.

1977 - HUGE What if. We were the better team but some key injuries led us to play a little different than we wanted. Marquette was an underdog and we left one on the table there.

1981 - Indiana had Isiah Thomas and we were a year away (redemption version 1.0)

1982 - We all know that one and you covered it.

1993 - You addressed

2005 - You addressed

2016 - Addressed

2017 - Addressed

2022 - Addressed

In order to lose a Championship. you have to get there...which is a sign of being competitive. We've been in 12 titles games (14% of all NCAA Finals). That's we are a program and not a team.

Last edited:
You are missing some of those....

1946, 1968, 1977, 1981, 2016, 2022 were all runner up years

I can't speak to 1946 as that was well before my time, but we are 6-6 in National Finals games.

1957 - You addressed

1968 - In the midst of the UCLA run and losing to Wooden and UCLA isn't really a bad thing. They were a beast.

1977 - HUGE What if. We were the better team but some key injuries led us to play a little different than we wanted. Marquette was an underdog and we left one on the table there.

1981 - Indiana was undefeated and we were a year away (redemption version 1.0)

1982 - We all know that one and you covered it.

1993 - You addressed

2005 - You addressed

2016 - Addressed

2017 - Addressed

2022 - Addressed

In order to lose a Championship. you have to get there...which is a sign of being competitive. We've been in 12 titles games (14% of all NCAA Finals). That's we are a program and not a team.
Good Lord! What was I thinking?! I guess my mind/thinking was on the title games UNC won and the losses in 2016 & 2022. Thanks for clarifying. For what it’s worth, I was aware of those other games. Epic brain fart on my part. Yeah, no clue about 1946 either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT