ADVERTISEMENT

Well.......I made it eight days

TarHeelNation11

Hall of Famer
Mar 9, 2007
Lowell, NC
BuffaloTrace.jpg

This got the best of me last night. Oh well . . . pour 'em up, drink 'em down.

On the bright side, at least sales at B's Bar & Grill will go back up to previous levels now

Only 8 days . . . my Lord, that is the weakest effort.

If, you're gonna do something, go full boat . . . and be proud of your trek.

JHC, thanks for the support Billy and Raising Heel............

If you'll excuse me, I'll be buying a round for me and 71-00 (unless his post was sarcasm)

You should learn to see things through. Make a conviction to reach the goals you have set for yourself. The Devil himself has control of your soul now, by giving into his temptation for that awful liquid you so mightily consumed.

All of us OOTBers were here these past few days to give you any moral assistance, to have someone to lean on during the trying times, and all you had to do was ask for a little help. Instead, you opted to have a weak-end of partying and good times, and now you want to flaunt it by buying a round for 71-00 and yourself . . ? Just shameful . .

Gotta say, I just don't see too many good things in your future . .

Originally posted by BillyL:

You should learn to see things through. Make a conviction to reach the goals you have set for yourself. The Devil himself has control of your soul now, by giving into his temptation for that awful liquid you so mightily consumed.

All of us OOTBers were here these past few days to give you any moral assistance, to have someone to lean on during the trying times, and all you had to do was ask for a little help. Instead, you opted to have a weak-end of partying and good times, and now you want to flaunt it by buying a round for 71-00 and yourself . . ? Just shameful . .

Seems a little harsh Billy....

laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by prlyles:

Seems a little harsh Billy....

It may have been a little over the top, it's just that I am sad for THN11.

This thread is mostly in jest people. It was borne out of this thread started by UNC71-00. Billy's responses are sarcastic. I had tentatively decided to give up alcohol for lent.....not because of religious reasons, but just as a general healthiness thing.

I have revised it, and now drinking on Sundays only is acceptable until Easter
tongue.r191677.gif

My "I made it eight days" was sort've a "tongue in cheek" comment, if you will. I was actually pleasantly surprised that it's been easier than I thought not having a drink on weeknights and friday/saturday nights.

By the way.....how you doin 71? Still holding strong?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT