ADVERTISEMENT

What's Going On With The Competition?

This is really good news for us. Stanley is a baller.

One of my dookie buds is pretty deep in that mess up there. He told me he knew at mid season, glad he was right. Now we need Carey to say AMF.

To be fair, this is the same dude that told me Tyus Jones was going to be a 4 year player for them & have a Bobby Hurley type career. Glad he missed on that one!

O'Connell picked Creighton as his transfer landing spot. I will root for him now, since one of my former students (Damien Jefferson) is a featured player for the Blue Jays. Just talked to him about the season a couple of days ago. He had a great year!

As much as the sour taste from the unnecessary Marshall injury lingers with me, Creighton was damn good last year. Dangerous team that looked to be a two seed, with a lot returning. Nice landing spot for O'Connell.

Patrick Tape is in, no, he's out, no wait, he is back in again. Gonna be a good fit in derm.

O'Connell picked Creighton as his transfer landing spot. I will root for him now, since one of my former students (Damien Jefferson) is a featured player for the Blue Jays. Just talked to him about the season a couple of days ago. He had a great year!

As much as the sour taste from the unnecessary Marshall injury lingers with me, Creighton was damn good last year. Dangerous team that looked to be a two seed, with a lot returning. Nice landing spot for O'Connell.
I can appreciate your loyalty to your former student, and certainly no ill wishes toward him personally, but as long as McDerFart is the coach at cretin, they are on my handful of teams I actively root for to SUCK BALLS!

Last edited:
Cretin sux and should lose every game played! Until they change coaches, they are on the list with: puke (by far the top); kentuck (swiftly climbing the ranks); Moo (pitiful little brothers); Kansas (only because their coach is a true slime trail); and Cretin (thug ball with no redeeming qualities)!

That is my whole list and a few pop in and out.

Cretin sux and should lose every game played! Until they change coaches, they are on the list with: puke (by far the top); kentuck (swiftly climbing the ranks); Moo (pitiful little brothers); Kansas (only because their coach is a true slime trail); and Cretin (thug ball with no redeeming qualities)!

That is my whole list and a few pop in and out.
I got the same top5 (or should I say bottom 5?)...

dook
uk
ku
moo
cretin

Last edited:
Kentucky’s Immanuel Quickley declares for NBA Draft, Nick Richards will also declare

My read is that more players are jumping this year because the 2021 NBA Draft you will see an avalanche jumping because high school players are projected to be able to jump directly to the NBA in the 2022 NBA Draft.

Generally, the NBA draft this year is weaker then normal. Next year is projected to be brutal with the number of entrant jumping in to avoid the 2022 Draft.

Ranking the top 25 high school players regardless of class*

1. Emoni Bates (2022 class; SF, 6-foot-8)
Player comparison: Kevin Durant

2. Evan Mobley (2020 class; C, 7-0)
Committed to USC

Player comparison: Chris Bosh

3. Cade Cunningham (2020 class; PG, 6-7-- Committed to Oklahoma State
Player comparison: Malcolm Brogdon

4. Jonathan Kuminga (2021 class; SF, 6-7)
Player comparison: Andrew Wiggins

5. Chet Holmgren (2021 class; C, 7-0)
Player comparison: Kristaps Porzingis

6. Jalen Green (2020 class; SG, 6-5)
Player comparison: Andrew Wiggins

7. Jalen Johnson (2020 class; SF, 6-8)
Committed to Duke

Player comparison: Ben Simmons

8. Ziaire Williams (2020 class; SF, 6-8, 180)
Player comparison: Paul George

9. Jalen Suggs (2020 class; PG, 6-4)
Player comparison: Jrue Holiday

10. Terrence Clarke (2020 class; SF, 6-7)
Committed to Kentucky

Player comparison: Tracy McGrady

11. Patrick Baldwin Jr. (2021 class; PF, 6-9)
Player comparison: Klay Thompson

12. Scottie Barnes (2020 class; PF, 6-7)
Committed to Florida State

Player comparison: Draymond Green

13. Paolo Banchero (2021 class; PF, 6-8)
Player comparison: Carlos Boozer

14. Jabari Smith (2021 class; PF, 6-8)
Player comparison: Paul Millsap

15. Greg Brown (2020 class; PF, 6-8)
Player comparison: Aaron Gordon

16. Makur Maker (2020 class; C, 6-11)
Player comparison: A stronger Thon Maker

17. Jalen Duren (2022 class; C, 6-9)
Player comparison: Chris Webber

18. Josh Christopher (2020 class; SG, 6-4)
Player comparison: Emmanuel Mudiay.

19. B.J. Boston (2020 class; SF, 6-6)
Committed to Kentucky

Player comparison: Brandon Ingram

20. Isaiah Todd (2020 class; PF, 6-9)
Committed to Michigan

Player comparison: Bobby Portis

21. Jaden Hardy (2021 class; SG, 6-4),
Player comparison: D'Angelo Russell.

22. Michael Foster (2021 class; PF, 6-8)
Player comparison: Jeff Green

23. Moussa Diabate (2021 class; PF, 6-10)
Player comparison: Pascal Siakam

24. Moussa Cisse (2021 class; C, 6-11)
Player comparison: Clint Capela

25. A.J. Griffin (2021 class; SF, 6-6)
Committed to Duke

Player comparison: Jimmy Butler

*Source ESPN

So the Dook talk makes this all K_rap to me...

So the Dook talk makes this all K_rap to me...
Emoni looks next, next level. Dominates like LeBron did with that WOW factor as a freshman and sophmore. I doubt he plays a day in college, he would go #1 this year if eligible.

Emoni looks next, next level. Dominates like LeBron did with that WOW factor as a freshman and sophmore. I doubt he plays a day in college, he would go #1 this year if eligible.
Bates just became the 1st sophomore to win the National High School Player of the Year.

ADVERTISEMENT