ADVERTISEMENT

What's Going On With The Competition?

Jalen Suggs ( Gonzaga) and Terrence Clarke ( Kentucky) are both rumored to be close to going the G - league route. Looks like the G - league is starting to be a legit viable option.

These two would be huge loses for the plans of Kentucky & Gonzaga' s upcoming season.

Let's see how Cal likes this if he goes. It's always about getting these kids to the next level right Calishady?

And specifically with Clarke, didn't he get him to reclassify for that exact purpose?

About to hear a lot of hypocrisy from uk and dook fans.

We have not seen anything yet. You may not like it, but a bulldozer is coming.

Jalen Green's G League contract leaves NCAA with life-or-death decision
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/jalen-greens-g-league-contract-035824409.html
The NBA has had no respect for the college game for quite some time. The NCAA and college basketball coaches and fans need to understand that, which includes understanding that the NBA lacks the decency of MLB and so will need encouragement to avoid things that needlessly hurt college basketball.

IMG_9306.jpg

From left to right: Greg Brown Sr., Greg Brown III, Charles Barkley, Garron Brown and Greg Brown Jr. during a visit to Auburn.

Greg Brown, Jr. (far right) recently said a lot negative things about Roy. Looks like Brown turned now a $400,000 offer from G-league?

One of my closest friends and coworker is a ol kentuk fan and close to a few peeps in their program. They are scrambling over the last couple of misses. BBB has lost some luster and I luuuuuuv it!

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Mac McClung transferring from Georgetown is just an unverified rumor, he is currently rehabbing his foot and testing the waters for the NBA Draft (would go undrafted IMO). I would love him in a 6th man role at UNC however.

Welcome to the board. I agree it is a rumor. If the one-time transfer rule gets approved there are projections that 700-800 players may hit the portal. I'm not ruling anything out if that rule gets approved. Strange things happening with COVID-19. Seems to be a sense of urgency out there.

Last edited:
NC State came into Fla and got top 40 junior Ernest Ross.
Shocker, this kid is talented. UF, Lsu were in a battle for him.:eek:

Reactions: Steat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT