ADVERTISEMENT

What's the best looking car ever made?

BannedCar031.jpg
Somewhat improved after the facelift from this:

Tuscan_012.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Sorry I don't have a picture of it - and I know multimillionaire sports stars can have dozens of 6 figure price tag cars if they wish....but that (2020?) Corvette Stingray that Strasberg won for WS MVP looked really sweet.

I was gonna put this in the "ugliest" thread along with the all-important question: Will there be an option for wood-paneled siding?

The front isn't terrible, I guess, but this is just clunky:

200828161125-03-jeep-grand-wagoneer-exlarge-169.jpg

Can't believe they pulled styling cues from the Compass with that little hitch at the bottom of the rear side window.

Reactions: tarheel0910
We should all make our way through this thread and like every poast, just to screw with everyone who doesn't poast here any more

Reactions: Raising Heel
I was gonna put this in the "ugliest" thread along with the all-important question: Will there be an option for wood-paneled siding?

Can't believe they pulled styling cues from the Compass with that little hitch at the bottom of the rear side window.

Looks like they stole the back end from the Rover.

The inside looks great, but I'm not a fan of the outside at all. We've had Wagoneers and Grand Cherokees in the family since the late 70s, though I wouldn't be looking for something this expensive. As a Jeep fan, I wish they'd done a better job with the exterior.

What the hell is that WhatTheHeel?

I must have lost track of the thread. Since the picture is gone, i really can't say what I posted. Was it a Dodge Conquest? That was my dream car in college. It definitely has that late-80s Japanese (basically a Mitsubishi) vibe...

Car-4.jpg

lot of beautiful cars now and over the years, but I can't believe anything will ever be more beautiful to me than the XKE.

My wife’s estranged bio father contacted her out of the blue a few years ago to tell her he was dying and wanted to give her his car. I overheard her to tell him to gfh which seemed appropriate given the circumstances. After she hung up she asked me “what the hell is an xke anyway?”

Reactions: bluetoe
My wife’s estranged bio father contacted her out of the blue a few years ago to tell her he was dying and wanted to give her his car. I overheard her to tell him to gfh which seemed appropriate given the circumstances. After she hung up she asked me “what the hell is an xke anyway?”
No idea what you might have done of course, but I'd have gotten on the phone instantly, begging him to please unfvck himself as much as possible.

Tell me that's what you did and it worked. Lie if necessary.

A NEW Z!

This isn't the final production version yet, but with the exception of some tweaks to the front grill I think they're on the right track. Love that they're rolling with RWD and a TT V6 and offering a manual.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
What the hell is that WhatTheHeel?

Definitely not the best looking but interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT