ADVERTISEMENT

Where Is the Scrimmage Streaming?

What Would Jesus Do?

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2010
For those of us who don't have ACCNX, where else can we watch the game. Preferably for free.

I'll be looking for it on YouTube, so if anyone has any tips on how to search for it there or anywhere else, I'd welcome the help.

@DSouthr

What I do is do a search in the YouTube search bar a half hour or so before tip off. I then scroll down to the game for 2023 live game and it is there. The broadcast I get is the every same as if you were watching it on ESPN. Will this be different with ACCNX, I don't know, if it doesn't work I will listen to the radio broadcast and watch a replay of the game later on in the night. I did have to do that for a couple games last season but can not recall how they were broadcasted. Last weekends football game I did not watch, it was on CW, I do get CW on my digital antenna but I was out of town, had a buddy talk me in to going to some dirt track racing so I don't know if I could have got it on YouTube that night, I suspect it would not have been a problem.

Hope this helps ya WW !

What I do is do a search in the YouTube search bar a half hour or so before tip off. I then scroll down to the game for 2023 live game and it is there. The broadcast I get is the every same as if you were watching it on ESPN. Will this be different with ACCNX, I don't know, if it doesn't work I will listen to the radio broadcast and watch a replay of the game later on in the night. I did have to do that for a couple games last season but can not recall how they were broadcasted. Last weekends football game I did not watch, it was on CW, I do get CW on my digital antenna but I was out of town, had a buddy talk me in to going to some dirt track racing so I don't know if I could have got it on YouTube that night, I suspect it would not have been a problem.

Hope this helps ya WW !
Last year I caught a couple of radio broadcasts here:

I got locked in on a phone call with a old friend last night and lost track of time, looked down and the call was just shy of 3hrs as we hung up and I oh crap, we are playing tonight. I went to YouTube and got the whole game from opening tip within 5mins. I offer this only to see if anyone did the YouTube deal at game tip live because it was around 9:45 or so when I was able to get to the game?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT