ADVERTISEMENT

Which team does the streak put the most pressure oon?

Heelswin

Junior
Jul 31, 2016
UNC ... so we just lost a game?

Clem ... we just cannot beat those guys in CH!

Frankly, l think theres more pressure on the teamthat has to do something than the team that doesnt have to!

What does everyone think?

Definitely more pressure on us. If Clemson loses, it's just another loss in a long line of losses. If we lose, this is the team that let the streak die.

All I know snow or no snow I will at the Dean Dome cheering my Heels on to another win

Its gonna end sometime ...l really dont see it as that big a deal ... I bet Roy agrees with me!

Another game in which we ph, ps, pt!

And remember 7 Ps!

Definitely the Heels

Ii disagree. The pressure is on them to end the embarassment. They have to beat us to do that ...at our place ... theres no extra pressurr in winning a home game.

Mahe em pay, Tar Heels!

The only pressure on us tonite will be to maintain our standard of play! Wemuxt playhard, plzy smart, play together ...that' s Czrolina Ball. Brimg it, Heels

Well, i guess i better get some sleep so as l can prepare for this big game tonita!

I just hope Roy coaches to win at all costs in this one. This is not a time for hard learned lessons

I just hope Roy coaches to win at all costs in this one. This is not a time for hard learned lessons

I agree. Sometimes I'm ok with Roy doing his mad scientist thing with the line ups, not calling TOs and standing over there with his arms crossed looking befuddled. But this streak is important and he can't f*ck around tonight. He needs to coach this like it's an NCAA game. He can go back to his shtick next game against GT.

Luke is going to get off. They don't have a huge physical type big guy, which is what normally gives him trouble. I expect him to get 30 and 15 again

Reactions: Archer2
Yes they do have a big guy. One that is pretty talented. Want to think his last name is Thomas, but not sure. He is a transfer from Texas A&M. Was a big time recruit a couple years back.

As far as the team that feels the pressure? It is Clemson. The Clemson folks always look at the UNC game as their Super Bowl. Add to that fact is that they have had a decent start to the year and a win in Chapel Hill would go a long way to legitimize them. And their fan base is always rabid about every trip to Chapel Hill when they think they have a chance. UNC on the other hand rarely gives Clemson a second thought other than when they have to game plan for them. Clemson is pretty good, but UNC seems to play better at home. Doubt it will be a blowout but see UNC winning. Glad the game isn’t in Clemson this year as I wouldn’t see UNC taking them out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT