ADVERTISEMENT

Who will we obsess about after Saturday? :-)

Not sure what was confusing about what I said. Every time Roy chooses not to offer some guy who has UNC interest, it's always some excuse about baggage according to some people here. Yet more times than not, it's unfounded. The list of guys who didn't get offered that didn't turn out to have issues in the end outnumbers the ones that did.

I bet when Roy chooses to not offer Gaffney, it'll be because he's a "headcase" according to the board. lol

Don't see how. Have heard nothing bad about his character, just the opposite.

Does anyone on here think that if Slimy and Ratty had to face the challenges Roy has faced, they would have done as well with recruiting AND coaching to the level that we were ONE shot away from back-to-back Nattys? I have always felt that Roy was the best recruiter out there and I have yet to see any proof to the contrary. When I say I trust Roy to evaluate, build relationships with, offer, and then develop talented kids that can represent my beloved U; I do NOT say this due to blue glasses! I say this because of the mountains of proof for decades!

No matter how much research and internet surveying I do, I always remember Roy and his staff have done more! If Roy offers a kid I don't expect, I assume I missed something AND if he doesn't offer one I really want, I KNOW I missed something!

This is what TIR actually means despite what the UNC "fans" on here want us to believe!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT