ADVERTISEMENT

Winslow

Feb 24, 2009
One good thing that will come out of this is that the refs are going to start keeping a closer eye on Winslow as he is committing some "questionable" fouls. Kind of reminds me of Dahntay Jones who never minded giving a cheap shot.

It is also somewhat disturbing that K does not seem to mind this type of play. Sometimes wonder if it encouraged.

You WONDER if K encourages this?? He has ALWAYS encouraged thug/goon ball. LOOK at HIS history of turning out thugs like Winslow

God almighty open your friggin eyes. He is an absolute fraud ....always has been and will be. Punks and thugs galore ffrom UNJ DerM

Laettner Jones, HenderTHUG, Rivers ,Winslow ...SMH all of the have ONE thing inn common.......................

Originally posted by mikeirbyusa:
Should have been tossed after that 2nd kick.
The punk should've been tossed after the FIRST kick!!!!! He's cut from the same cloth that Redick and Henderson were cut from.

the ACC if they have any balls should suspend winslow ... the refs in the game last night course didn't have any ....

Long line of dirty Duke players.

UNC had a football player suspended for a game a couple of years back for simple running into a duke player pre snap.

If Winslow is not suspended for those two intentional kicks, it will prove that UNC is no longer getting a fair shake in the ACC and should consider leaving the league. UNC has gotten screwed big time by officials of the past few years in football and basketball. I think the ACC is punishing UNC without punishing them for the academic scandal. The ACC and John Swofford are a complete joke.

The ACC has no BALLS so forget any suspension and it won't be mentioned again.

How about Carolina actually fighting back a little bit when that stuff happens instead of acting soft and letting it go. No way TH would have reacted in that manner. Show some toughness for crying out loud.

Not physically fight back but Johnson should have approached Winslow and ask him nose to nose if that is the way he wants to play. Players would have been separated and Johnson does not get called for anything crowd goes crazy and what could have been.
Wonder if an apology will come from the ACC. I think MooU has had two apologies this year.

Originally posted by Tru Blu Tar Heel:

Should have been tossed after that 2nd kick.
The punk should've been tossed after the FIRST kick!!!!! He's cut from the same cloth that Redick and Henderson were cut from.
Got to go with Tru Blu here. Put the shoe on the other foot and BJ had kicked a dookie, he would have gotten a Flagrant 2 on the first kick! No question about it!

Fight back and get tossed, makes perfect sense.
It would have been nice to see Brice jump into Winslow's grill after the offensive kick. Be smart enough not to punch and get kicked out but a little mockie would have sent a signal and at the very least focused some attention on a dirty play. Heck, might even have gotten Winslow tossed for instigating an event. Just think this team needs someone to go over and talk some trash in the man's grill and gain some respect. To have that dazed look like "what just happened" is not going to get anyone's attention.

Originally posted by UNC-75:

It would have been nice to see Brice jump into Winslow's grill after the offensive kick. Be smart enough not to punch and get kicked out but a little mockie would have sent a signal and at the very least focused some attention on a dirty play. Heck, might even have gotten Winslow tossed for instigating an event. Just think this team needs someone to go over and talk some trash in the man's grill and gain some respect. To have that dazed look like "what just happened" is not going to get anyone's attention.
Again, put the shoe on the other foot and Krat would have coached his players to flop into the first row of the bleachers grabbing their genitals and laying there for at least 10 minutes while Krat walked the refs to the scorer's table to make sure they got the Flagrant 2 written properly.

Originally posted by trollbaby:

Originally posted by UNC-75:

Again, put the shoe on the other foot and Krat would have coached his players to flop into the first row of the bleachers grabbing their genitals and laying there for at least 10 minutes while Krat walked the refs to the scorer's table to make sure they got the Flagrant 2 written properly.
zactly, Troll.

I was just thinking.... I'm glad that our players are MEN, and not flopping pu**y chumps like at Dook, because if a Dookie were kicked w half the force of the Winslow first kick (crazy we have to number them!) the Dookie would've been flopping on the floor, K's minions would huddle around him to see if he's still alive (as they did when Jones went down on his butt)...

and the Heel would've been given flagrant 1 at least, likely flagrant 2, and been tossed, and suspended for some number of following games. And Roy would've backed it up. Would've reprimanded the Heel, and said "that's not UNC basketball"

But the second that Brice got up or stayed up, and played on and nobody even went to the monitor to review it, I knew it was over. Nothing more is going to happen after the fact, especially to Dook, and don't hold your breath for Dook or UNC to bring it up to the ACC after the game.

I think in that situation, one of the Heels coaches should've been able to get the officials to review it right during the game. Can't they ask for it? I don't think we should have to have a player act like a soft wimp or flop around, or for him to escalate a confrontation, to get some in-game justice for Justise.
cool.r191677.gif

Did you see Jahlil Okafor still hobbling because he got "Bruce Bowen'd" during the first meeting? Where are all the posts about being dirty after that?

Okafor accidentally stepped on James' foot ,completely inadvertent and no one's fault. Happens all the time in bball

I know you are not interested jn facts though

Originally posted by 2 skerz 3:
Did you see Jahlil Okafor still hobbling because he got "Bruce Bowen'd" during the first meeting? Where are all the posts about being dirty after that?
roll.r191677.gif

You can't be serious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT