ADVERTISEMENT

Banning posters...does THI do that?

chickenhunter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2002
Just wondering. I dont see a thread that shows posters that have been banned or suspended. TOS has several threads about banned posters. I got banned over there for laughing at some of the more outspoken posters who hated/hate that Trump won the election.

I can't even post on the football and basketball threads. Most of the mods over there on so friggin sensitive. Especially Altmin and Snoop Rob. Biggest hypocrites on the site.

Anyway, just wanted to say that. Carry on

your posting privileges have been suspended indefinitely. To have them restored, contact Rivals Customer Service..

Good ----ing luck.

Thanks,

Rivals Customer Service

BillyL is over there on the poli board from what I hear. He can tell you

He fits in over there perfectly. TDS completely took over on the political board. I got a 30 ban for a question about the over/under on shootings over Memorial Weekend at Myrtle Beach a few years ago. Said my post was "racially charged". They are extremely sensitive on there. Another poster got banned when someone posted "Whats going on in Durham this weekend" and the poster said, "at least one shooting".

Just wondering. I dont see a thread that shows posters that have been banned or suspended. TOS has several threads about banned posters. I got banned over there for laughing at some of the more outspoken posters who hated/hate that Trump won the election.

I can't even post on the football and basketball threads. Most of the mods over there on so friggin sensitive. Especially Altmin and Snoop Rob. Biggest hypocrites on the site.

Anyway, just wanted to say that. Carry on

TOS has changed a lot over the last 5-10 years. They lost a lot of their better/longtime members (mostly alumni) to the BoB and HT. Also, I'm pretty sure Altmin isn't really a mod.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT