ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Clemson game thread——Saturday 6 2024

I have no problems with those shots by EC because later on we will need them…He also hit some clutch FT today…I wish he would shoot the mid range jumper more he can get it anytime…I love EC he is a dog…
His shot won't be revamped until the off-season like Trimbles was. Lebo and Marcus have to get him away from that Ed Cota Freshman set shot. He has ZERO LIFT on his shot. He needs to watch video of Shammond, Donald shooting jumpers at the height of their lift. I always thought the ball was going in.

Reactions: Heelicious
that was some ugly basketball .. good to get the win regardless how you get it. Heels showed some good toughness. On to rawlee and the wuffies. We be sweet to get out of this road swing 3-0 !! GO HEELS !!

I was really surprised at the crowd at Littlejohn. They were really tame and it never got to a fever-pitch level. It was very underwhelming given that Clemson was RANKED and UNC is in the top 10. The Tigers just gave up with about 3-5 minutes left. Hall played like crap. That Schiefflen dude made the difference. Without him, it would have been a blowout. Plenty of Carolina blue from what I saw.

Dabo was there... with a very obvious black eye! That was weird, too.

Hubert and staff made some nice halftime adjustments that improved our rebounding and defensive intensity.
We are not gonna be pushed around without bowing up to match ACC teams this season, IMO.
One for eighteen from three for the Tiggers? We got in their heads. GDTBATH ⛹🏾‍♂️🏀

not enough can be said about the ingram…this dude does everything and has an edge about him.

carolina is just tougher as a team this year.
I’ve got a lot of guys I like a lot on this team. After RJ - maybe Ingram is next. He gives us so much on both ends.

His shot won't be revamped until the off-season like Trimbles was. Lebo and Marcus have to get him away from that Ed Cota Freshman set shot. He has ZERO LIFT on his shot. He needs to watch video of Shammond, Donald shooting jumpers at the height of their lift. I always thought the ball was going in.
I agree he looks better right now when he drives and pulls up inside the 3 point line..I wish he would do that more..Kid plays so hard on both ends…

I was really surprised at the crowd at Littlejohn. They were really tame and it never got to a fever-pitch level. It was very underwhelming given that Clemson was RANKED and UNC is in the top 10. The Tigers just gave up with about 3-5 minutes left. Hall played like crap. That Schiefflen dude made the difference. Without him, it would have been a blowout. Plenty of Carolina blue from what I saw.

Dabo was there... with a very obvious black eye! That was weird, too.
Clemson ruined LittleJohn by taking the students from behind the baskets…Thank you Tigers…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT