ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Clemson game thread——Saturday 6 2024

I despise these vocal Clemson fans. They are classless lowlifes and at this point I just as much want the win as i want to see the looks on all of their faces once the clock hits 00.0

Reactions: Heelicious
RJ and his antics are extreme when he gets fouled like he got hit by a truck lol
That foul was consistently called all game… but I hate that call. It helped us seal the game, and is a normal call in today’s game but it is stupid.
As a defender when you are vertical and hands are not on the player that I don’t understand what you are supposed to do.

Impressive win we won it at the defensive end of the floor...really like this team and I as said in November they are gonna be scary good as theseason rolls along...defense is vastly improved over the last two years..now on to moo u and let's send another home crowd disappointed

That foul was consistently called all game… but I hate that call. It helped us seal the game, and is a normal call in today’s game but it is stupid.
As a defender when you are vertical and hands are not on the player that I don’t understand what you are supposed to do.
I agree but in general there is too much uncalled contact in the college game.

I’d concede this should not be a foul, but I think they could call WAY more moving screens than they do. On some plays today it was like 2-3 Tigers were football run blocking on the same play against the same defender. So bogus!

Impressive win we won it at the defensive end of the floor...really like this team and I as said in November they are gonna be scary good as theseason rolls along...defense is vastly improved over the last two years..now on to moo u and let's send another home crowd disappointed
A team is the key word…Nobody jacking shots up and not getting back on D…Amazing what happens when you get rid of the poison…

A team is the key word…Nobody jacking shots up and not getting back on D…Amazing what happens when you get rid of the poison…
Amen! I know they’re in different positions (love vs Ingram) but I recall maybe 5-6 posessions where Ingram had the ball on the 3 line and jab step thought about shooting over a smaller defender but dang if he didn’t pass it or drive for a much better shot every time. No ill advised Jack up shots by anyone - even when down. Well maybe one by EC but not egregious. Hub has all guys dialed in to look for and get good shots.

I just wish we could’ve run a bit more. Tough to win in a 40 minute half court grinder of a game. Great win though.

Reactions: Kool1234567
Amen! I know they’re in different positions (love vs Ingram) but I recall maybe 5-6 posessions where Ingram had the ball on the 3 line and jab step thought about shooting over a smaller defender but dang if he didn’t pass it or drive for a much better shot every time. No ill advised Jack up shots by anyone - even when down. Well maybe one by EC but not egregious. Hub has all guys dialed in to look for and get good shots.

I just wish we could’ve run a bit more. Tough to win in a 40 minute half court grinder of a game. Great win though.
I have no problems with those shots by EC because later on we will need them…He also hit some clutch FT today…I wish he would shoot the mid range jumper more he can get it anytime…I love EC he is a dog…

Most happy with the fact we never backed down to their bully tactics. Now it’s time for Hubert to get on the drawing board to find a way to stop State’s Big Foot in the next game.

Most happy with the fact we never backed down to their bully tactics. Now it’s time for Hubert to get on the drawing board to find a way to stop State’s Big Foot in the next game.
Good to see us stand toe to toe with teams when they try the “bully approach”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT