ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Duke game thread

How the hell do you come out score to TD never get to a 3 down then lay a dam egg rest of game.

As bad as it was against VT, at least they are a good team and you could chalk that loss up to weather. There is NO excuse for this pile of horse manure. If UNC were smart they would never schedule another game where they are the only one on TV. Opening games sucked, this game sucks. Did they even watch game film on dook this week? Didn't someone think that Jones might be able to torch this defense?

I would just go for it and run a slant if I was Duke. I would have a hard time having confidence stopping it.

Look for something tricky here. I wish I could put some faith in this offense, but tonight dook has made them look average.

Well, crap.

Bug Howard was certain he had been held on the route. Did anybody see it?

Every single player on this team should be ashamed of this effort. I am literally disgusted that any amount of rams club money is supporting gas for the bus ride home. These guys should walk and chizik and fedora should carry the gear. What a f------ disgrace

Well, that was about as disappointing a game as there will ever be. Just frustrating to get outcoached and outplayed in this game.

Reactions: yrusonvus
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT