ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

We need to be more like Daniel. We need to pray, pray and keep praying. Even when America doesn't like it or your friends don't like it, we need to pray! Daniel had a place where he would go and pray 3 times a day. Do you have a place, a routine that you go about everyday? If not, let me encourage you to take time each day and pray, read your Bible , and do a devotion. Let The Lord speak to you through His word.

The King Is Coming!

Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. (‭Daniel‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Don't walk with this world. The world will lead you up and down and you will never have true joy fulfilled in your life. When you walk with Jesus, the path stays straight the whole way. When His footsteps are guiding you, you can rest assure that your life will be blessed and you will never run off course. Stay on the straight and narrow.

The King Is Coming!

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. (‭Psalms‬ ‭1‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

God is looking for humble Christians to go out and do His work. We must and have to understand that this life is about Jesus. Everything we are and everything we do should be glorifying to His name. I want my life to be see and remembered that I absolutely loved The Lord Jesus and that all I wanted was to witness for Christ and love and encourage others. To God Be The Glory!

The King Is Coming!

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: (‭1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬ KJV)

How thankful are you for Jesus? Do you thank Him everyday for what He has done in your life? Declare today that this is the day that The Lord hath made, I will rejoice for He has made me glad!

The King Is Coming!

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. (‭Psalms‬ ‭100‬:‭4‬ KJV)

Today, remember Gods promise. He said He would never leave us nor forsake us. Don't covet what others have. Be content. If your a child of God you have all you need, His name is Jesus! Hold on to His promises today!

The King Is Coming!

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭13‬:‭5‬ KJV)

God is the one who gives us eternal life when we ask Jesus in our hearts. If your sincere about it and mean business, then God means business. Trust God and stand on His promises. In the passage of Scripture where John wrote that ye may Know that ye have eternal life, that's something you need to know! Not say well maybe I know or I might know, or I don't know. No, walk around with confidence saying I know I have eternal life. If you have doubts, get them settled today so you can know that you know!

The King Is Coming!

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. (‭1 John‬ ‭5‬:‭11-13‬ KJV)

Any other doctrine than what is in the Word of God is false and of the devil. Stand strong on the word of God and be careful what false prophets bring to you in words. Do not bless them either. The Bible says don't bid them God speed. Their are many false witnesses out their today, make sure your listening and following the people of Almighty God.

The King Is Coming!

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: (‭2 John‬ ‭1‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Aren't you glad we serve a Faithful God? All the times we've let Him down and He still loves us the same. What a Saviour! Really think about this now. The moment you asked Jesus in your heart and repented of your sins, your name was recorded in Heaven, the Angela rejoiced, and Jesus is preparing your Home in Heaven!! Praise God! Oh and One more thing, He's coming back to receive you to Himself! He ascended into Heaven when he Rose from the Grave, this time He will descend! Glory!

The King Is Coming!

But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. (‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬ KJV)

Keep your eyes on Jesus, and just trust Him. He knows the way and He will make a way every time and on time.

The King Is Coming!

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭3‬ KJV)

With all that's going on in the world these days - ISIS, Ferguson, etc, I think I'm going to be paying this thread a little more attention. Hope y'all have room for one more.

Reactions: skubby12002
Gunslinger, the ground is level at the Cross. Jesus came to save whosoever will come to Him. I really believe we are so close to His return. I want everybody to go to Heaven.

Whatever your need is today, cry out to God. Give him your plea and He will answer you and come to help. He's never late, and never to early. My God is always on time!! Praise The Lord! You aught to shout on that one.

The King Is Coming!

Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. (‭Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭7‬ KJV)

Whatever burden your holding on to today, let it go. Let that weight be taken off of you so you can go on living in joy & peace. All you have to do is go to The Lord in prayer, ask Him to take this burden, and trust Him that He will. Nail It To The Cross, and Get It Under The Blood.

The King Is Coming!

Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. (‭Psalms‬ ‭55‬:‭22‬ KJV)

Don't let the troubles of this life hinder how you live. We must continue to live for The Lord. Keep trusting Him, and ask Him to lead you to His will for your life. Troubles will come, but keep your Faith in Christ, and don't give in or give up. We are so close to The Lords return. Stay in the battle, and keep on the firing line.

The King Is Coming!

Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delights. (‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭143‬ KJV)

As a Christian, we are to do good deeds and good things and treat everyone the same, but we can't make everyone happy. We must seek God first. We must seek to please our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ first, today and everyday. Oh what a sight it is, when Jesus looks down and smiles. How I long to see His face and to touch His nail scarred hand! Thank you Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. (‭Galatians‬ ‭1‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Jesus said come unto me. Just come to Him today. Maybe you have a burden, come lay it at the feet of Jesus, and leave it there. Maybe your bitter against someone, ask The Lord to forgive you and leave it at the Cross. Whatever your need is today, just cast it upon The Lord. He will freely, and gladly take it from you! Go on and be joyful in The Lord!

The King Is Coming!

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (‭Matthew‬ ‭11‬:‭28‬ KJV)

No doubt about it, one day we will all bow at the feet of Jesus and confess that He is Lord! Even the ones who rejected Christ will have no choice but to bow to Him before they are cast into Hell. Don't turn away this free gift of eternal life. It's a wonderful thing to live for The Lord. Receive Jesus Christ today, repent of your sins, and give your heart to Him. You will never start truly living until you meet the Master!

The King Is Coming!

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. (‭Romans‬ ‭14‬:‭11‬ KJV)

Take a look at he beginning of this scripture. And He being Jesus, went a little further! Hey listen up, Jesus could have thrown in the towel, He could of given up, but He didn't, He kept going a little further! For you, For Me, For The World! He wanted to please and do the Fathers will. We need some Christians who are going to take a stand, that no matter what comes our way, no matter how we feel, no matter what we think, we're going to go a little further!! Praise God!

The King Is Coming!

And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. (‭Matthew‬ ‭26‬:‭39‬ KJV)

The world pleasures have no value whatsoever, but if you live for The Lord and trust Him with your life, you will see the eternal pleasures of winning souls, and encouraging others. The only thing your going to take to Heaven are souls. Your not taking your car, your money or other worldly values. So start living in the joy of The Lord. This life is not about you, it's about Jesus! And I mean all about Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. (‭Psalms‬ ‭16‬:‭11‬ KJV)

Remember the day you were saved ? I do and I do know it was the greatest day of my life. How did it all happen? One day I was convicted of my sin and the Holy Spirit was drawing me to turn my life over to Christ. There that day I went to an old fashioned altar and went down a sinner, and got up a saint. Jesus saved me and I was Born Again. Have you been Born Again? Has The Lord kept trying to come in but you just want let Him? Change that today, let Jesus come in your heart and trust Him! Jesus has the keys to Heaven, but Faith unlocks the door.

The King Is Coming!

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. (‭Jeremiah‬ ‭31‬:‭3‬ KJV)

If you love The Lord, do what is right. Follow and Do the will of God! Keep loving The Lord and let Him fight your battles and He will deliver you!

The King Is Coming!

Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked. (‭Psalms‬ ‭97‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Let love rule in your life. Stay away from the evil. Tell Satan to get behind you in the name of Jesus! Let the love of Jesus Christ shine right through you and all around you today and until He comes back to get us!

The King Is Coming!

Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; (‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭9-10‬ KJV)

Isn't it wonderful to know that your going to Heaven? To have that Joy & Peace inside of you that only comes from Jesus! Once you've trusted Christ with your life, His joy will flow like a river running right through you. Do you have that joy and peace? You can only have it through Jesus Christ. This world has no joy, but true joy is found in The Lord Jesus Christ!

The King Is Coming!

Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. (‭Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭13‬ KJV)

We need to be praying hard today and everyday for our country. We need to be seeking the face of The Lord! Today, turn from whatever is holding you back, turn from your wickedness and turn back to God! If America will turn back to God, this Country would be so much better and we could keep pressing on. Until then though, until America wakes up, I believe Gods judgement will continue on this country.

The King Is Coming!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ KJV)

Are you going through something difficult? Something you feel is out of your hands. Maybe you feel that you can't do it, or you can't accomplish the task. Remember this verse right here, you can do all things! Not some, or a few, but all things through Christ!

The King Is Coming!

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. (‭Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭13‬ KJV)

Don't be ashamed of your Lord! Spread the good news, keep trusting in Him, lean on His everlasting arms. Their is much power in the name of Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (‭Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬ KJV)

Jesus suffered and died for all. He have His life so we could have eternal life. His return I Believe is very near. It's at the door. Soon and very soon the trumpet will sound, the dead in Christ will rise first, then Those that are alive and remain shall be called up together to meet them in the clouds and so shall we ever be with The Lord! Say Amen right there!

The King Is Coming!

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: (‭1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Keep doing right, keep on living for The Lord! All things work together for good to them that love God. How do you know that you love God? The first step is you must receive Jesus Christ, The Son Of God, as your Saviour. Then you go on and live for Him and stay away from this world. Keep on the firing line, and each day put on the whole armour of God!

The King Is Coming!

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭28‬ KJV)

If your a child of God, and you try to do wrong , God will correct you. He will chastise you, and it won't feel good. So, just do right. Stay on the straight and narrow, stay at the foot of the Cross, and just Praise God. You were saved to serve, not saved to sin.

The King Is Coming!

My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction: For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭3‬:‭11-12‬ KJV)

Jesus said to beware of false prophets. You must be careful and be able to discern them. Their are many false teachers out here today. Stand for Jesus. He is truth and life!

The King Is Coming!

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. (‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭15‬ KJV)

One of my favorite scriptures in the Bible. We have a fortress, a strong tower in The Lord Jesus! We can abide under His shadow. When you feel afraid, go to this verse. Read it and believe it. You just remember, if your a child of God, the devil can harass you, he can distract you, he can mess with your mind, but he cannot touch you! Give God The Glory Today!

The King Is Coming!

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. (‭Psalms‬ ‭91‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

What a mighty God we serve! He is so wonderful and amazing. Today, go worship The Lord in Spirit and Truth. Sing His Praises, then listen to the Word as the Preacher brings the message. Rejoice today, He Is Risen. Ask The Lord to fill your Joy!

The King Is Coming!

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. (‭Zephaniah‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ KJV)

We can't understand and know what will happen tomorrow. You might have plans, but they usually change. God has given us today. Take advantage of it, do something for The Lord. Whatever needs to be done, whatever needs to be taken care of, take care of it today! We're in the nasty now and now, but soon we will be in the sweet bye and bye!

The King Is Coming!

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭27‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Remember one of David's Psalms. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. God makes no mistake. He has made us to know the right over the wrong. So just live for The Lord. Praise Him today! Say thank you Lord for making me who I am!

The King Is Coming!

For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. (‭Psalms‬ ‭139‬:‭13-14‬ KJV)

The Day Of The Lord is approaching. How many of you can honestly say your ready to be raptured out and stand before God? Had the blood of Jesus been applied to your life, or are you just doing your own thing. Jesus Is Alive, and He's coming soon. Examine yourself today. You know if your saved or not. Look at how you live, how you walk, what words come out of your mouth. When someone is truly Born Again, their different. Their not what they used to be. The Bible says your a new creature. Be Ready!

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. (‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭7‬ KJV)

Your body belongs to God. God made you, therefore you should glorify The Lord. Your body is a temple. Keep it clean, pure, and holy and acceptable before our Lord. Glorify Him with your body and spirit! If you need an answer to something, all of your questions and answers are in the scriptures. The BIBLE is our....
Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth

Read it and apply it!

The King Is Coming!

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. (‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭19-20‬ KJV)

As we go to the House of God today, lets Worship His Holy Name. The only name we can praise, the only name anyone can be saved, the only one who is Worthy! Jesus Jesus Jesus! Oh theirs just something about that name! Bless His Holy Name!

The King Is Coming!

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. (‭Psalms‬ ‭100‬:‭4-5‬ KJV)

The Lord is so great. Great and Mighty Is He! Call upon Him today, and great and mighty things will He show thee. He loves you so much. He's waiting to hear from you today.

The King Is Coming!

Thus saith the Lord the maker thereof, the Lord that formed it, to establish it; the Lord is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33‬:‭2-3‬ KJV)

Continue to pray and give thanks to The Lord. It's something we should do everyday. To live a peaceable life can only be found through Christ. Are you living a life of peace and honesty? If not, start today!

The King Is Coming!

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. (‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭1-2‬ KJV)

Their is a battle going on between death and life, demon spirits and the Holy Spirit. You can see it and feel it and sense it sometimes if your a Christian. We must continue to stay in the battle. Be patient with what your enduring, God will bring you through it. Rejoice and Hope through each day, God is watching over you. Continue to pray, God will answer and the demons of hell will flee when you pray in the most precious name above all names, JESUS!

The King Is Coming!

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; (‭Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭12‬ KJV)

Praise God! Thank God for sending His only Son to be Born, to walk this Earth, to perform Miracles, to die on an Old Rugged Cross, to be Buried, To Rise Again, and to let us know He's coming Back To Get Us!! Hallelujah! He is wonderful and Mighty! Give Him Praise today and thank Jesus for what He's done in your life!

The King Is Coming!

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭9‬:‭6‬ KJV)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT