ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

Don't be a waiver of the Faith. Stand firm, stand strong on the Word of God! Keep pressing on, and remember , everyday you are given, is another day to live for Him, and another day to be Thankful!

The King Is Coming!

Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. (‭Colossians‬ ‭2‬:‭7‬ KJV)

Tell others about Christ. It's not just the Preachers job, it's our job to get the message out! Tell the whole world JESUS is alive and He's coming soon!

The King Is Coming!

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. (‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬ KJV)

When your soul is weary, when you feel all is lost, Hope in the Lord. He is there.
What a Mighty God we serve! Is your hope in The Risen Saviour today?

The King Is Coming!

Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. (‭Psalms‬ ‭42‬:‭11‬ KJV)

We are saved by nothing but the Amazing Grace of God. Thank Him everyday for His Grace. Thank God for Jesus. We don't deserve it and we didn't earn it, but He gave it! Thank you Lord!

The King Is Coming!

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8-9‬ KJV)

A Psalm Of David

Just bless His Holy Name Again and Again. We serve a powerful, mighty Risen Saviour. Are you serving Him like you should? Are you Praising Him? Do that today, tell Jesus how much you love Him!

The King Is Coming!

Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. (‭Psalms‬ ‭63‬:‭3-4‬ KJV)

God knows everything, and is everything. His ways are higher than our ways. We can't comprehend how good our God really is. He is magnificent and wonderful!

The King Is Coming!

As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭11‬:‭5‬ KJV)

The word was God and it still is today. What glory shineth forth from His Holy Word! We need His word everyday. Are you feeding your life spiritually with the Book that is full of grace and truth?

The King Is Coming!

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (‭John‬ ‭1‬:‭14‬ KJV)

Are you being a light for Jesus in this lost and dark world? Everyday we must shine His light just like John did. We are not the Light, Jesus Is. But He will shine His light through us to reach others for Him!

The King Is Coming!

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. (‭John‬ ‭1‬:‭6-8‬ KJV)

Do you live by Faith or by Sight? We're called to live and walk by Faith. Faith already has the evidence of things you can't see. You can't see Jesus, but you placed your Faith in Him right? Take another step today and have that water walking Faith just as Peter had. Most of all, keep your eyes on Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭11‬:‭1‬ KJV)

Declare in the name of The Lord, I shall not be moved! Finish the race, finish your course, and be a living testimony of Jesus! Say I'm not giving up!

The King Is Coming!

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God. (‭Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭24‬ KJV)

No matter what trial you face, or how big your giant is, just remember The Grace of God is Amazing and His Grace is sufficient. When you are weak, He will make you strong. Trust His Hands and Trust His Promises!

The King Is Coming!

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭9‬ KJV)

Their is no addition or subtraction from the word of God. His word is perfect and it means what it says and says what it means. The Bible is clear about adding or taking away from the Bible. Read His word and Study it. You can't pick and choose what part of the Bible you like. You must love the Whole Word of God! And believe it all.

The King Is Coming!

Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭30‬:‭6‬ KJV)

We are all prone to wonder at times. We get busy and take our eyes off of Jesus. Let me encourage you today to never take your eyes off Him. Remember Peter? He had Faith in Jesus then He took His eyes off of The Lord and started to sink. That is an example of our everyday lives. Keep your eyes on Christ and keep your heart seeking Him daily.

The King Is Coming!

With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. (‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Not only should we celebrate the Birth of Jesus this time of the year, we should thank Him and celebrate it throughout the whole year. Immanuel means God With Us. If you have Christ in your heart, He said He would never leave us nor forsake us. Have you thanked God lately for what He has done? We owe Him our lives.

The King Is Coming!

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ KJV)

Jesus came to be The Saviour of the world. He is not here to condemn you or bring you down, but He is Here with His loving arms stretched open wide waiting for you to answer the call. If your not saved, answer the call today, ask Jesus into your heart today. You will never ever be the same and your life will have just begun.

The King Is Coming!

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ KJV)

She , being Mary brought forth a son, JESUS Christ. What a powerful name. His name is Holy and so precious to me. His name is the only name that can be called on to save a soul. He has always been and always will be The Great I Am. Folks, we serve a risen King! The tomb is empty, and the clouds are soon to break for His coming. Today could be the day. Are you ready?

The King Is Coming!

And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. (‭Matthew‬ ‭1‬:‭21‬ KJV)

This is true love. God sent His only son to die for you and me. He didn't come to die so we could live for ourselves, He came to die so we would accept Him and live for Him!

The King Is Coming!

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭9‬ KJV)

What a story this is! It's a true story as well! JESUS was born in Bethlehem. Can you imagine how Mary felt when she knew she was giving birth to The King? Praise God!

The King Is Coming!

And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. (‭Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭6-7‬ KJV)

Merry Christmas To The World:

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭9‬:‭6‬ KJV)

The King Is Coming!

The story still continues today. Keep Praising The Lord. He is alive and well. His return is nigh. Tell everyone you meet oh tell them for me JESUS Ia alive and well.

The King Is Coming!

And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them. (‭Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬ KJV)

Don't let troubles be your stay, trust God in every way. He is always near. In this scripture , God says 3 times. I will I will I will. Trust that He will bring you through whatever it is that has you troubled. Just trust Him!

The King Is Coming!

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭41‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Are you being humble in The Lord? The Word of God says He giveth Grace unto the Humble. He can use someone who is humble and an obedient servant. Make sure you are following Christ example today by being humble.

The King Is Coming!

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: (‭1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬ KJV)

What is your need today? Call upon The Lord and receive His mercy. He is waiting on you!

The King Is Coming!

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (‭Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬ KJV)

Want to start out the new year in a good way? Stay close to JESUS, and keep trusting Him. Whatever you do or comes your way, He will make a way.

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭43‬:‭19‬ KJV)

Let the Lord be your guide. Trust in Him at all times. When you do that, you will be like a tree that's planted by the waters, you shall not be moved!

The King Is Coming!

I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. (Psalms 16:8 KJV)

Do you love the Lord with all of your heart, soul and mind? These are the words of Jesus. It's the first and greatest commandment. Examine yourself today and make sure!

The King Is Coming!

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. (‭Matthew‬ ‭22‬:‭37-38‬ KJV)

Our Country has lost its fear of God. They fear man more than God. Theirs something wrong their. We need to get back to the basics of life and trust The Lord in fear and respect. Is your heart close to God today?

The King Is Coming!

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: (‭Isaiah‬ ‭29‬:‭13‬ KJV)

Jesus said let your light so shine before men. If your His child, everyday is another opportunity to shine the light of the gospel. Let the whole world know who you believe in!

The King Is Coming!

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬ KJV)

Every morning you wake up, you must put on The Whole Armour Of God! Satan is out to destroy you and stop you from living for Christ. The whole armour of God will sustain you, protect you, and defeat Satan daily. Obtain that victory starting today in JESUS Name!

The King Is Coming!

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭11-12 KJV)

JESUS said He's coming quickly. It could be any day now. No man knows the hour. Are you ready?

The King Is Coming!

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. (‭Revelation‬ ‭22‬:‭7‬ KJV)

Just as the shepherds Praised God, will you go to Church today to worship and Praise God for JESUS. Praise God for sending His only Son! Revival needs to start in the heart of every individual starting today. If that will happen, we would see a different country, a different land. We need God more now than ever. Praise Him Today!

The King Is Coming!

And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them. (‭Luke‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬ KJV)

Their is power in and through JESUS Christ. He is everything and can do anything. My God is awesome and His power is limitless. Do you know
JESUS? He's my best friend and I love Him more than anything.

The King Is Coming!

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. (Romans 13:1 KJV)

God knows your heart, He knows what your searching for. Are searching more for JESUS or more of the world?

The King Is Coming!

And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. (‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭13‬ KJV)

When JESUS comes in your heart, His love abounds inside of you. You want to love everybody and love like He does. God is love! How can you hate your brother who you have seen but love God who you haven't seen? It doesn't work like that. You must love both!

The King Is Coming!

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭20‬ KJV)

As Christians we must desire to be close to The Lord. We must seek Him early and often everyday. He is our keeper. He is everything to me.

The King Is Coming!

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. (‭Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭9‬ KJV)

For if you love God, you love your brother as well. And God said if you love Him, Keep His Commandments.

The King Is Coming!

And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭21‬ KJV)

By Him were all things created. Just think about it. We serve a Living God, whose Hand is big enough to create the whole Universe and World but His hand is also small enough to reach down and mend a broken heart. I hope you love Him today and everyday. What a mighty God we Serve!

The King Is Coming!

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (‭Colossians‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬ KJV)

A Christian should be different from this world. It should not take a shirt to let someone know who you live for. The light of Christ should shine so much around you, that nobody will question whether your a Christian or not. We should try to walk, talk, act, and be like JESUS!

The King Is Coming!

But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. (‭1 John‬ ‭2‬:‭5-6‬ KJV)

What a great scripture this is. These are the words of Jesus! He told us to love our enemies. Do you have some bitterness or anger or aught against someone today? Get it taken care of today and nail it to the cross. Have mercy on someone today, just as Christ has mercy on us everyday.

The King Is Coming!

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. (‭Luke‬ ‭6‬:‭35-36‬ KJV)

Your spirit beareth witness that you are the children of God. I know JESUS dwells in me. He is the reason I live and the reason I am who I am today. JESUS changed my life and continues to shine His light In my life. What a Saviour we have if your His.

The King Is Coming!

Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭13-15‬ KJV)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT