ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

How much do you love The Lord? Do you love Him enough to share it with others? Do you share and read The Bible with your family? We are called to shine His light, but we're also called to spread the light. Say Amen!

The King Is Coming!

“And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭6:5-7‬ ‭KJV‬

Don't do things to be seen of men. Do things to be see of The Lord. He is all that matters. The next time you want to do a good deed, do it out of the goodness of your heart knowing this is what Jesus would Do.

The King Is Coming!

“And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.”
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭3:23-24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We are called to walk in the light. As Christians, as must stay away from sin, don't walk in the counsel of the ungodly. Jesus comes first, and in Him alone do I walk and do I trust.

The King Is Coming!

“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭1:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Reactions: Grayhead
God will take care of your battles. Whatever storm your in today, whoever your enemies may be, give it to The Lord. Let Him fight for you!

The King Is Coming!

Isaiah 49:25
But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

We are not called to be pride filled but to be humble. Let's humble ourselves before The Lord. He gives Grace unto The Humble. Ask Jesus today, make me more like you!

The King Is Coming!

“When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭11:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We must come to The Lord believing He will answer that prayer, and trusting He holds tomorrow. You must come and ask in The Name Of Jesus. The Name Above All Names!

The King Is Coming!

John 16:23-24
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

We must study and put in rememberance what we learn. Their will be times when people will ask you questions, and you want to have an answer right? Keep reading Gods precious word and keep praying that He will open doors for you to share it.

The King Is Coming!

2 Timothy 2:14-15
Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers. Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Don't you feel much better after saying something positive to someone? We must always strive to not only be positive in our own lives but treat others as Jesus would. In a positive and loving manner.

The King Is Coming!

“The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips. Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:23-24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We serve a faithful God. He is always their to protect you and to cover you with His arms. He will protect you from the evil one and provide a way for you!

The King Is Coming!

“But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.”
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If your a Christian, remember your body is the temple. You must take care of your Temple. The Holy Spirit must have a dwelling place inside of you that is holy and pure. We must be more like Christ!

The King Is Coming!

“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Today, lay your burdens at Calvary. Nail it to the Cross. If Jesus can carry a cross up a hill, and He did, then He can surely handle your troubles and take your load of burdens off of you!

The King Is Coming!

“Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭55:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We must stay in the word, continue to pray and read and seek God with our whole heart. Let's stay pure and holy before The Lord and show Him just how much He Means to us. He is Worthy!

The King Is Coming!

“With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:10-11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Do you have peace in your heart with everyone? If not, get it right with that individual. Ask for forgiveness, and move on. We're supposed to love everyone just as Jesus loves us.

The King Is Coming!

“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Does this world have you burdened down? Are you struggling for strength? Do you feel loaded down with so much? Jesus said Come unto Me, He will give you rest. Wow, What A Friend We Have In Jesus! Sing that song today, and give Him Praise!

The King Is Coming!

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If you refuse to come humbly and bow before Jesus and accept Him as Lord, you will bow one day. But it will be to late. Come to Christ today and let your life be changed forever!

The King Is Coming!

“For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭14:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Do you love your neighbor as yourself? We're not called to get even with people or to hold grudges and have aught against someone. We must do unto others, as you would have them do to you.

The King Is Coming!

“Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.”
‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭19:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Just as David Did, cry out to God and set The Lord before you. He is the Rock of your Salvation and with Him, you will be planted like a tree beside the water, you shall not be moved.

The King Is Coming!

“I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭16:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Aren't you thankful for The Love Of God. His love is so powerful and so wonderful. If your saved, it was His love that drew you to repentance. What great love He has towards us. Be thankful today.

The King Is Coming!

“The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭31:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If you truly "Love" God, you will Hate Evil!

The King Is Coming!

“Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭97:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Show someone The Love Of God today. His love is so powerful and beyond what we can comprehend. Praise His Name and Give Him Glory Today!

The King Is Coming!

“Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭12:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We have only one hope. That hope is found in Jesus Christ. The only way you will ever have true peace in this life, is by receiving Christ as your Lord and Saviour and believing Him at His word.

The King Is Coming!

“Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭15:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We can cling to the promises of God. He cannot lie. What He said will come to pass. Keep trusting His Word and not on your own understanding.

The King Is Coming!

“In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;”
‭‭Titus‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Lord is my shield, and the protector of my heart. I will not be afraid. Keep trusting in Him and keep Pressing On. His return is Soon!

The King Is Coming!

“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭12:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Don't be ashamed for what you believe in. Stand on the truth and stand up stand up for Jesus! I'm not ashamed! How about you?

The King Is Coming!

“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Let the Holy Spirit be your guide. As long as you follow where He leads, you will never be led wrong.

The King Is Coming!

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Remember when Jesus was in the wilderness and was tempted by Satan? Jesus didn't give in or give up, He said get thee Hence Satan! And the devil left. What an example for us. When we are tempted, quote scriptures back at Satan and tell him get thee hence! Say Amen!

The King Is Coming!

“For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

When you repent and Jesus forgives you, He remembers your sin no more. Isnt that wonderful. How Great Thou Art!

The King Is Coming!

“And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Do you know who your refuge is? Do you run to The Strong and Mighty Tower? Is your trust in Him? Just Praise Him today. He is here for you!

The King Is Coming!

“I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Lord is mighty to Save. He saves, forgives, rejoices, and loves. He is amazing. Where would you be today without Jesus? Think about it.

The King Is Coming!

“The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.”
‭‭Zephaniah‬ ‭3:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You mean so much to The Lord. You have been made for a purpose. God did a great work in David, He will do the same for you if you allow Him.

The King Is Coming!

“For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:13-14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Keep pressing on for Jesus. The time is drawing near when the trumpet will sound. Whatever you do for Him, it's not in vain and whatever you do, do it quickly. He's coming.

The King Is Coming!

“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15:58‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Our body and our physical well being is the temple. We're to take care of our body and remember that if it were not for the body of Jesus and the blood of Jesus, we would have no hope.

The King Is Coming!

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭6:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Maybe today is your breakthrough day. This could be the day where your long awaited prayer request is answered. Remember, God's standards and ways are much higher than ours, and it's on His time. So don't give up hope, keep pressing on. Your almost there. You are soon to cross the finish line!

The King Is Coming!

“Thus saith the Lord the maker thereof, the Lord that formed it, to establish it; the Lord is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭33:2-3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We must pray, read, and give thanks to The Lord. He has given us His all. So many times , especially young people have a hard time saying thank you. If that's you, start out today by first Thanking Jesus for dying on the cross, and then tell someone else thank you for what they've don't for you or whatever is on your heart.

The King Is Coming!

“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Church needs to be working together as a team. It's not about the denominations, it's about the blood of Jesus Christ. Now it does matter what you believe, but most of all it matters who you believe in.

The King Is Coming!

“Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

No matter what your going through, never stop praying. Keep believing that Jesus has it under control, because He does! Rejoice, Believe, Hope, and know that He will see you through.

The King Is Coming!

“Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭12:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Aren't you glad for the Holy Spirit? He was sent down to help lead us, to guide us in our daily walk with Christ. As long as the Holy Ghost is in the drivers seat and were in the back seat, we will never be led astray but straight to The Will Of God!

The King Is Coming!

“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Can't we just lift out hands up today and just praise The Lord! He Is Worthy!

The King Is Coming!

“I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Are you letting God lead you every step of the way? Are you enduring the race that's almost finished? When we try to do things on our own, we fail. But when we do them in the name of Jesus, we win, and we will always be A Winner Either Way!

The King Is Coming!

“And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.”
‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭3:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Do you know Jesus today? Do you have a personal relationship with Him? If your not saved and you are praying to The Lord, your prayers are hitting a brick wall because you have not been washed in the blood. The Lord is far from the wicked, but he heareth that prayer from the righteous person, the born again.

The King Is Coming!

“The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭15:29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT