ADVERTISEMENT

Daily Scripture

Lord, we need you today... We need your forgiveness, your love, your Grace. Without you first, we are nothing. America has made so many wrong decisions but as a Christian, I KNOW we win this thing! And I know you are coming to get us soon!

The King Is Coming!

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (‭2 Chronicles‬ ‭7‬:‭14‬ KJV)

Everyday let's love like Jesus does. His love is unconditional. His love is truth. Let's worship the Saviour today and may Revival start!

The King Is Coming!

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. (‭1 John‬ ‭3‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Are you like David today? Do you need to be restored? Do you need that full joy of your Salvation back? Call upon The Lord today ask Him to uphold you and to restore you.

The King Is Coming!

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. (‭Psalms‬ ‭51‬:‭12‬ KJV)

No matter what comes your way, no matter what evil shows up in your life, Jesus will save you. He will rescue you from the evil one. Trust Him. He is the Master!

The King Is Coming!

Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the Lord, and he shall save thee. (‭Proverbs‬ ‭20‬:‭22‬ KJV)

These are things that The Lord would think. When the enemy comes against you with bad thoughts, turn to this scripture and let the peace of God rule your mind and your heart.

The King Is Coming!

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. (‭Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭8-9‬ KJV)

When your call upon The Lord, Believe and you will Receive. Don't just pray... Believe what your praying that He will come through for you!

The King Is Coming!

Matthew 21:22
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Aren't you thankful we have hope in the King today! Praise His Name. Give Him Praise Today! His eye is on the sparrow.

The King Is Coming!

Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; (‭Psalms‬ ‭33‬:‭18‬ KJV)

We must seek God first in our lives and His Kingdom everyday. Where would you be without Him today? Keep your eyes on the Cross and on those Eastern Skies. Soon we will be going Home!

The King Is Coming!

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭33‬ KJV)

As a Christian, their will be times of suffering and persecution. But Praise God, One Day, We're going to get our Glorified Bodies and live forever more! These sufferings now won't even compare to that glory revealed in us.

The King Is Coming!

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭18‬ KJV)

Why would God love us so much? Why would He send His Son to die for us? His love is unbelievable and it reaches farther than we can imagine. Whoever you are or wherever you are today, God loves you so much. Have you accepted Jesus in your heart? Do it right now and watch Him turn your life around!

The King Is Coming!

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. (‭1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭10‬ KJV)

Praise God I Am Free! Thanks To Calvary!

The King Is Coming!

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭2‬ KJV)

What do you need to confess to The Lord today? Let it go and repent and get it under the blood. Give it all to Jesus!

The King Is Coming!

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (‭1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ KJV)

God's word says to rejoice, to pray without ceasing. Meaning we are to continue to pray throughout everyday and give thanks in everything. Do you do that? Are you a prayer warrior for the Cross?

The King Is Coming!

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5‬:‭16-18‬ KJV)

As Christians, we must love everyone, including our enemies. That doesn't mean we have to agree with what their doing or be around them, but we must love them. God commands us that we must love our enemies. Maybe today that's something your struggling with. Won't you just give it to Jesus today. Let go and Let God!

The King Is Coming!

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; (‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭44‬ KJV)

We must learn to forgive as Christ forgave us. Jesus took forgiveness seriously by dying on a cross at Calvary. Don't you think we should take it seriously and forgive others. Before you act or say something, ask yourself this question. Would Jesus do this? Would Jesus say this?

The King Is Coming!

Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. (‭Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭13‬ KJV)

Today, you can call on The Lord. You can call upon Him and ask Him into your heart and repent of your sins. Your destiny can change today. If you don't know Jesus, come to know Him right now.

The King Is Coming!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (‭Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭9-10‬ KJV)

Aren't you glad their is nothing to difficult for The Lord! Through Christ, we can do all things. Give God Praise today!

The King Is Coming!

Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: (‭Jeremiah‬ ‭32‬:‭17‬ KJV)

Commit to Jesus today. Don't wait until tomorrow. Place your trust in Him. He is all powerful and so amazing. He's my very best friend. "What a friend we have in Jesus"!

The King Is Coming!

Psalm 37:5-6
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

It's good to know that we can grow in The Lord. We can gain wisdom and understanding what His will is for our life. I encourage you to read the Book of Proverbs If that's an area you want to grow in.

The King Is Coming!

“For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭2:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus came and laid down His life for the world. He did it all. We're called to love others and be there for one another just as Christ did. Jesus died so we could live.

The King Is Coming!

“Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭KJV‬

Aren't you glad that we don't have to be afraid? We have an anchor that holds when the storms of life are raging. We have an everlasting arm to lean upon. Let's be strong and courageous and keep trusting His Promises!

The King Is Coming!

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Aren't you glad that we don't have to be afraid? We have an anchor that holds when the storms of life are raging. We have an everlasting arm to lean upon. Let's be strong and courageous and keep trusting His Promises!

The King Is Coming!

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”
‭‭Joshua‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Hi #1UNC. I pray that it will be GOD's will that the HOLY SPIRIT & WISDOM COME UPON YOU MY BROTHER, TO STRENGHTEN YOU MENTALLY-PHSICALLY-SPIRITUALLY. AMEN!

We must remember that fear comes from the enemy. God is love. Fear and love do not mix together. So whatever your going through today, let love cast out fear and be strong in The Lord!

The King Is Coming!

“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Give thanks to God! He is worthy. Are you spreading the good news? Go tell about Jesus today and tell the old story again that Jesus Saves. Start seeking Him continually!

The King Is Coming!

1 Chronicles 16:8-11
Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.

We're not supposed to do things to be seen of them. God sees the good things you do and that's what matters. Remain faithful and stay in the Will of God. When we do things to be seen, God does not reward us. Do for others because it's what Jesus would do.

The King Is Coming!

“Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Prayer means so much. Where would we be without it. Continue to pray for others. Whether it be a small or a big prayer, if it's in the Name of Jesus, it's powerful. Much Prayer, Much Power.

The King Is Coming!

“Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
‭‭James‬ ‭5:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Don't think that you can't be tempted. God will never tempt you but Satan will. God will test you. God will make a way of escape when His children are tempted by the enemy. Will you choose to enter the temptation or follow the EXIT?

The King Is Coming!

“There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭10:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

God's word is so powerful and so full of truth. It has and will endure forever. He loves to look down and see His children reading The Word and sharing it with others. Do you share it? Do you proclaim The Bible? It's the best and most powerful book you could ever put your hands on.

The King Is Coming!

“For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭33:4-5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am not ashamed to proclaim His wonderful name. I am not ashamed to shout it on the roof tops that Jesus Saves! Can I get a witness today? Give God The Glory!

The King Is Coming!

“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If you walk in the law of the Lord. If you keep His commandments and keep His testimonies, Blessed are ye! Are you seeking God with your whole heart? If not, start today.

The King Is Coming!

“Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord. Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

God wants everyone to accept His Son and go to Heaven. God does not send people to Hell. People send themselves there by rejecting Jesus Christ. What in your life is keeping you from that free gift? Eternity is to long to be wrong! Ask Jesus to come in your heart right now. This could be your last opportunity.

The King Is Coming!

“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

What is it that God is calling you to do? All He wants you to do is trust Him and believe Him that He will work it out and carry you through. Ask The Lord to increase your Faith today.

The King Is Coming!

Matthew 8:8, 13
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

In this life as a Christian, their will be times of persecution and times of suffering. But Child of God, if is worth it all. God has called us into His Eternal Glory. Stay in the fight, keep the Faith and you will be made complete.

The King Is Coming!

“But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Continue to strive to be like Jesus today. God Is Love. Let's show His love today and let His light shine through us. So everything we do and say, He will be Glorified!

The King Is Coming!

“Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If you've been Born Again, and washed in the Blood of Jesus Christ, you have been called out of darkness into the light. You must spread the gospel, tell others about The Lords Soon Return and continue to strive to be more and more like Him everyday.

The King Is Coming!

“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Let's always be ready to stand for Jesus. Let's have that heart to reach others and give the best news to someone that they will hear all day, Jesus Saves and He's Coming Soon! Say Amen!

The King Is Coming!

“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Aren't you thankful to Gods Amazing Grace? Praise His Name. Today, you may not know about Amazing Grace. Come to the Cross today. Come where True Love started. Come and receive The Lord Jesus as your personal Saviour today. Just one touch from the Master, and you will never be the same again.

The King Is Coming!

“Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Today, let go of your bitterness. Let go of whatever is hindering you from Serving God. Make Restoration where it needs to be made. Remember, God has forgiven you if your saved, so forgive others and leave it at the Cross.

The King Is Coming!

“Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4:31-32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If your a child of God, remember, He's watching over you. Remember He can hear your prayer. Call on Him today, whatever your need is, just ask. He's waiting to hear from you.

The King Is Coming!

“For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:12-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We are to have a fear for our Lord. Not to be scared of Him but to completely respect Him and Honor Him in everything we do and say. Do you respect and honor Christ? If not, May that be your prayer today.

The King Is Coming!

“But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children; To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭103:17-18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT