ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a fat, attention seeking.....

I'm glad to know that when your wives, girlfriends and daughters make a little jab/joke to a guy that it is absolutely OKAY for him to call her an attention seeking whore with a skanky p*ssy and a bitch. What great guys you all are! smh

I NEVER said the dude was ugly, he is not ugly in appearance... his personality sucks and he had that asshole look on his face in the picture so I made fun of him. He makes fun of me all the time and I let it roll right off my back, no biggie. If he had come back with a meme of me making fun of me, that would have been fine but to go on the attack like he did was totally unnecessary and clearly shows me and everyone here the kind of person he truly is.

I don't care if you guys do hang out with him and think he is a great guy. You know who else was loved by all he hung out with and had everyone fooled as to who he really is??? my ex-hubby who beat the living shit out of me and tried to kill our babies in the womb because I asked him if he wanted some F-ing TEA with his dinner!!!! Oh but he was FUN to tailgait with and hang out with..... no worries, everyone finally saw who he was eventually and now that MF-er is scared of ME now! Good day, gentleman!

So does this mean you're back or nah?
I'm done.... y'all can have your fun. I see now how guys are even when you try to just joke around with them and have a little fun online, some of you cannot handle it....don't get pissed though when your little girls come home one day and say all she did was joke around with a fella in fun and he went ballistic and called her a whore, bitch and worse because we all know she will have deserved it! :-|

So does this mean you're back or nah?

giphy.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
his personality sucks and he had that asshole look on his face

Right, because that isn't a personal attack at all. Let me tell the woman in the office next to me that she has resting bitch face and then tell her that I heard from another woman that this wasn't a personal comment. Your lack of comprehension and awareness is as great as has ever been seen on Rivals.

And the women in my life are smart enough to tell when something is worth taking seriously or not. But then again, they don't hang out on message boards begging for attention.

Reactions: UNC '92
Right, because that isn't a personal attack at all. Let me tell the woman in the office next to me that she has resting bitch face and then tell her that I heard from another woman that this wasn't a personal comment. Your lack of comprehension and awareness is as great as has ever been seen on Rivals.

And the women in my life are smart enough to tell when something is worth taking seriously or not. But then again, they don't hang out on message boards begging for attention.

I'm done.... y'all can have your fun. I see now how guys are even when you try to just joke around with them and have a little fun online, some of you cannot handle it....don't get pissed though when your little girls come home one day and say all she did was joke around with a fella in fun and he went ballistic and called her a whore, bitch and worse because we all know she will have deserved it! :-|
Look, I have no personal beef with you, but this is exactly the kind in inane commentary that causes problems on the board. You're extrapolating behavior from a message board to make all kinds of assumptions about how people behave in real life. That's just ridiculous. I'm sorry your husband was a piece of garbage but that doesn't give you the right to suggest that people who are cruel to you here are domestic abusers. And frankly, it's a little gross how frequently you have begun tossing out that kind of insinuation.

Been waiting for this to happen...
When my sister and I were in our 20s and she was telling me about some drama between her friends/roommates, she made the comment to me that she never thought life would "just be middle school over and over again." At the time I thought it was a hilarious commentary with a little truth in it, but I have come to believe it may be one of the truest philosophies I've heard. People just never outgrow being petty and spiteful.

Chick --

Seriously. I'm breaking my own rule by replying to this.

If I told you guys half of the shit I and my family have had to endure... Life sucks sometimes for everybody. I am truly sorry for that happening, and I am honestly very glad -- having seen my mom deal with similar -- you got through it. But please do not insinuate that any of us are that same mold. At best, it's an insult to our intelligence.

When my sister and I were in our 20s and she was telling me about some drama between her friends/roommates, she made the comment to me that she never thought life would "just be middle school over and over again." At the time I thought it was a hilarious commentary with a little truth in it, but I have come to believe it may be one of the truest philosophies I've heard. People just never outgrow being petty and spiteful.

Indeed. And if someone you are ignoring continues to be petty and spiteful, sometimes you have to crawl down to their level to get it to stop. Certainly I could have continued to ignore, but her line of poasting was detrimental to the enjoyment of the board and not just for me.

And on that note, I am done with this topic unless she resurfaces again with a swipe at me.

Chick --

Seriously. I'm breaking my own rule by replying to this.

If I told you guys half of the shit I and my family have had to endure... Life sucks sometimes for everybody. I am truly sorry for that happening, and I am honestly very glad -- having seen my mom deal with similar -- you got through it. But please do not insinuate that any of us are that same mold. At best, it's an insult to our intelligence.

I am sorry if that was implied but it was not what I meant. I think you are an awesome guy and you sound like an incredible husband and father. I do not mean to bring in that crap from my past but he freaked me out a little by going overboard yesterday.

I am getting over it. I am strong and am just simply ignoring him. I don't need to click a "button" to do that. From now on, they will just simply be ignored by me. The majority of you guys are awesome guys. I just hope no one ever, ever treats women you love like some of these cats around here have shown themselves to be towards a woman they disagree with or that has gotten under their skin for whatever reason. I could have been brutal right back but I chose NOT TO.

I am sorry if that was implied but it was not what I meant. I think you are an awesome guy and you sound like an incredible husband and father. I do not mean to bring in that crap from my past but he freaked me out a little by going overboard yesterday.

I am getting over it. I am strong and am just simply ignoring him. I don't need to click a "button" to do that. From now on, they will just simply be ignored by me. The majority of you guys are awesome guys. I just hope no one ever, ever treats women you love like some of these cats around here have shown themselves to be towards a woman they disagree with or that has gotten under their skin for whatever reason. I could have been brutal right back but I chose NOT TO.

See this Julez? Who is it that won't let it die?

Look bitch- as you have been told a million times but just won't get through your skull, don't start ugly and you won't get ugly in return. If you don't want the conversation to go overboard, don't jump in the damn water. Because even if you do jump in the water and try to scramble your ass back out, it's too late at that point. But no, you want to jump in the water, then climb back out and whine about others jumping in too. Take that shit somewhere else, sweetie. Everyone knows bullshit when they smell it and people can smell you from miles away.

And I sincerely hope that you stay the hell away from all guys, because dealing with your idiocy would drive anyone to drink far too much.

And on that note, I am done, unless she wants to take yet another swipe. But next time my response won't be quite as nice as this one.

Both of you. It is quite obviously both of you.

She keeps saying she's done, and then following that up with more digs. And you keep doing the exact same thing.

It got old by about mid-afternoon yesterday, and by now it's bordering on pathetic.

Here, I will show you how to stop posting in this thread.

How do you send direct messages here? For the life of me I cannot find the place to do that -- clicking the "mail" icon at the top just takes me to a page that would show where message are but nowhere to compose one initially.

How do you send direct messages here? For the life of me I cannot find the place to do that -- clicking the "mail" icon at the top just takes me to a page that would show where message are but nowhere to compose one initially.
Only premi members can start a DM. Free loaders like us can reply though.

Don't miss the forest for the trees here. Sports or not, the general notion still applies that every argument finds a common denominator unless one side recognizes that, understands that, and adapts to it. That didn't happen, so we ended up on chick's level.

By the way -- thanks for making me sound like strum. Jackass. ;)
I've been liking your posts about this.

Reactions: Blue2010

Look bitch- as you have been told a million times but just won't get through your skull, don't start ugly and you won't get ugly in return. If you don't want the conversation to go overboard, don't jump in the damn water. Because even if you do jump in the water and try to scramble your ass back out, it's too late at that point. But no, you want to jump in the water, then climb back out and whine about others jumping in too. Take that shit somewhere else, sweetie. Everyone knows bullshit when they smell it and people can smell you from miles away.

And I sincerely hope that you stay the hell away from all guys, because dealing with your idiocy would drive anyone to drink far too much.

And on that note, I am done, unless she wants to take yet another swipe. But next time my response won't be quite as nice as this one.

I enjoy having chick here. Prob for the same reason some dont like it. Cause she posts like a girl. She has some insecurities, lots of drama, and lacks the ability to not comment when silence would be the wise choice. How many of us can relate to that in dealing with wives? Lol. Having said that though i find her entertaining.
Just be glad I don't share with you guys what women say about you in our "locker room" LOL :D:p;)

Being sarcastic is how we ended up here. Someone just doesn't like it when a woman is sarcastic lol
This is what I have told you about. If you'd just NOT mention the guy, in any context, you'd avoid much of this and you'd be better off and they'd probably be more tolerant. This is sprinkling lighter fluid on the fire. And, it doesn't matter if the others do it and it doesn't bother him. What matters is YOU doing it bothers him and creates the backlash of the really harsh insults. I'm not condoning the insults, but I'm trying to get you to see how some of this originates from your participation. Reading sarcasm is not a guaranteed outcome on message boards.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
This is what I have told you about. If you'd just NOT mention the guy, in any context, you'd avoid much of this and you'd be better off and they'd probably be more tolerant. This is sprinkling lighter fluid on the fire. And, it doesn't matter if the others do it and it doesn't bother him. What matters is YOU doing it bothers him and creates the backlash of the really harsh insults. I'm not condoning the insults, but I'm trying to get you to see how some of this originates from your participation. Reading sarcasm is not a guaranteed outcome on message boards.
Strum admonishing himself. This getting weird.

Oh I see, so it's okay for you guys to talk about him/it but not me. Gotcha! smfh

I wouldn't want to upset anyone! I forget sometimes that I'm a woman and I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut unless I'm satisfying a man's needs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT